Hippybottomus Stay-Dry

Hippybottomus Stay-Dry (page 2 of 12)

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stylish money saver

We loved these nappies from the start, I have found them super absorbent, and no leakages!!!!! However my baby recently had to undergo surgery for hip displacia and is now in a cast. Words cannot explain how amazing the hippybottomus nappies have been. As an outer layer (there needs to be a smaller nappy inside he cast) these have been fantastic. Not only are they increasingly functional, and fit the cast perfectly, the are also fashionable and match with her tops. Given that she can’t wear pants this is pretty cool. Would recommend to anyone :)

Sam

Sam

Great nappy, keeps baby dry and leak-proof although the material fades fast

I've been using Hippybottomus for the last two months. It holds my 3 month old's wees for 3-4 hours, and I haven't had any leaks. The top layer stays dry while the insert absorbs all the moisture. The poo is messy but that's for all MCN. In that sense, very happy with them! The downside is that the outer print has faded very quickly. Have bought some of their new designs which feel slightly different so let's see how long those colours last.

sjs

sjssydney

great and looks stylish also

i absolutely love these modern day nappies they are great. very easy to use with being able to do different sizing with the buttons and the bamboo inserts not needing to be soaked. These are very stylish also i brought some from a baby expo and never looked back service was great

Kaz

KazAU

Happy

Giz

GizAlbury

Good nappy though not for bedtime

I'm new to cloth nappies and bought 6 of these and I love them. They fit well and dry fast plus come in cute prints. Though the downside is that they leak through the night. My 4 month old sleeps through and even with their booster insert my baby is wet through to her cot. I'm looking at solutions to inserts for my heavy wetter.

E. Sanli

E. SanliSydney

A reliable nappy

Only nappies I've ever used and outstanding customer service

Jacqui O

Jacqui OMelbourne

Easy to use cloth nappies

Yoyo

YoyoMelbourne

Best MCN at the best price too!

Love Hippybottomus stay-dry nappies! I've tried a couple of others that get higher review ratings but found the others leaked and left more severe red marks on bubs legs. The materials of the other nappies seems higher quality, but the price definitely reflects that (other brands almost twice as expensive), and from other reviews it seems these guys are more than willing to replace any nappies that degrade before time. Functionality of these is by far the best, and bub is comfortable and dry! I'd highly recommend!

Chrissie

ChrissieSydney

Delaminates and fades

Sharon M.Hippybottomus

Hi Chrissie, sorry to hear you have had some delaminating. Even if you've had them for a year we would be happy to replace them for you. Just contact us again.

JulieAnne

JulieAnneAdelaide

Great nappy , easy use

Easy to use nappies that are soft and gentle on baby's skin. I started with a trial pack and some nappies from two other brands. Hippybotomus nappies are so much more practical and super effective with the bamboo liners. Other brands were more difficult to fit, took longer to dry and leaked much more often. Only minor negative points are that some patterns fade a bit and we've had some leaking with the gusseted night insert. Overall though, these are great nappies and we love them!

Great nappies

I have been using these nappies for 5 months now and they are great. They are easy to use and clean and the only nappy at the moment that can hold the big number 2's in on my son. I also love the wet bags which also come in handy at swimming lessons. Would recommend these to anyone.

Nonnasydney

Leaking nappies

As a grandma I have used these bamboo nappies on my grandchild and I'm not impressed.If you are happy to change the baby's onesie each time,every time, because they saturated then these are the nappies for you.These nappies LEAK,LEAK,LEAK.I would not use them even if I was given them for free,because unless you love washing loads of urine soaked clothes I would not recommend them.

Sharon M.Hippybottomus

Hi Nonna, we understand leaking can be very frustrating, but the good news is that there is always a solution. Please email us for help and a range of ideas to prevent leaking.
Regards,

Nonna

Hi Hippy nappies, the question I would like answered is-why would you have a "range of ideas" to prevent leaking when you claim they don't leak at all.

Poor quality , even poorer service

Sharon M.Hippybottomus

Very impressed with the amazing cloth nappies

Hippybottomus was recommended by a friend from mothers group and after talking with my partner we decided to give the cloth nappies a try. We bought the trial pack and instantly fell in love. They are very easy to use, don't cause and nappy rash and look super cute on our little man. The staff of Hippybottomus are all lovely and easy to talk too. I had loads of questions for them and not once has it been a bother to them. Highly recommend these nappies for anyone. Thankyou so much.

Clare

ClarePerth

Easy, great quality, great value

Give these ago, so easy to use & wash

We tried a few different cloth nappy brands before committing to buying a supply of Hippybottomus. They were easily the best cloth nappy we tried. We found them less bulky, more absorbent, quicker to dry & cheaper than other cloth nappies on the market.
Don't let the thought of the extra washing out you off, it really is worth it.

Love my Hippybottomus Nappies

Love these nappies. Have been using them for 5 months now and love how they look on my bub. They are comfortable for her and she has had no problems with rashes. They are easy to clean and they dry out so quickly. Always keeping an eye out for new fabrics to add to the stash. Have also got the swim nappies which are also excellent.

You can find better value

I bought a full set of these nappies before baby was born and regret it. They are completely Chinese made and I now realise I could have bought very similar products directly myself from Amazon or Ebay and had them sent from China at a fraction of the cost of the Hippybottomus nappies. Don't make my mistake - shop around and you can save yourself some serious $$

ncl
ncl

Jackie

JackiePicnic Point

If only I had found these sooner!

I tried a different brand of re-usable nappy before Hippybottomus simply because it was all I could find in the re-usable category at my local baby product store. That brand leaked constantly and was a waste of money. Hippybottomus nappies have been a life saver! The two brands could not be more different!
Hippybottomus nappies are reliable, so easy to tighten/loosen with the snap closures, a simple but effective design, easy to clean, and come in really fun prints and colours.
I would recommend them to family and friends in a heartbeat.

Joe

Joeasked

How to remove yellow stains on nappy inserts?

Deepthika L.

Deepthika L.asked

Hi there, I have been trialling the hippybottomus nappies and quite like them. I am interested to get a full time pack but I am keen to know how long these will last... I would like to think they last 3-4 children but I have read that the PUL isn't as good quality as other brands. Has anyone had any long term experience with these? Has the fit been good with all your children? Thank you in advance.

sezl

sezlasked

Hi, I am expecting twins and I am wondering how many nappies I would need to buy?

Kristy
Kristy

I bought the Nappy Stash which has 24 nappies. This allows me to only wash every 2-3 days. I did find that as my Bub was quite small at birth, that the nappies were too bulky on her and I used disposables for a while until she put on weight. Now I only use disposables for emergencies

Anthea V
Anthea V

As others have answered, I would use disposables to start with as they are bulky to begin with. Also with newborn twins... I don't think you would want to start off with washing mountains of nappies. I would recommend you start with aldi brand newborn nappies which are affordable and I found them great, until they are about 8 weeks then start with the 24 pack which is designed for one baby. If this works well for your babies look at getting another 24 pack. The one pack lasts 2.5 to 3 days depending on how frequently you need to change bubs.

Get an answer from our members and Hippybottomus representatives

CategoryReusable Nappies