Hire A Box

Hire A Box (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Tool & Building Equipment Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Allana

AllanaMelbourne

Fantastic boxes and service

Hire A Box delivered the boxes we needed promptly making our packing and unpacking easy. Was great to just give the boxes back when we'd finished without having to worry after bin night for the next few months. Thanks again. Highly recommend the service.

Best advice when moving house? Don't own the box ...

Melbourne inner suburbs. Moving after 20 years means lots of stuff ... Hire-a-box estimated the number and type of boxes required - clothes; files; small; and large - with bubble wrap; butchers paper; tape; tape gun AND permanent marker! All I had to do was pack and seal. Then, after removal, I simply called Rod and he came the next day to pick up everything ... just like magic, I had moved AND I didn't have a stack of used boxes to deal with -- and I got the deposit refunded! A great service when you are under the stress of moving house. Will be using them next time too!

kel

kel

100% Fantastic!

I have used Hire a Box 3 times over the last approx. 5 years and couldn't rave about them enough. Firstly, their website couldn't be easier to order on, always friendly & helpful customer service when you call them, prompt delivery (next day!) and fast collection when you're ready to return the boxes. You don't even have to ask for your refunded portion as they do that automatically straight away. If I ever have to move house again (although I hope not) I'll definitely use their service again as moving is so much easier when you don't have to worry about where to get enough boxes, bubble wrap, tape dispensers etc - they deliver everything you need to your door. Well worth the cost.
Very efficient and helpful service

Perth area consumer

Perth area consumerScarborough

A company with great service and integrity

They are wonderful. Delivered clean sturdy boxes promptly. Picked up my boxes promptly and refunded my deposit with no dramas. But what really impressed me is that they were out of their normal wardrobe boxes so they provided a differant brand wardrobe box which were not sturdy. I used them but didnt like how they held up. I complained and they immediately apologized, refunded my money for those boxes and made it right!
Good people, good boxes, great service