4.3 from 1,561 reviews

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Julia

JuliaHunter Region, NSW

I would highly recommend Paul and Caroline from Hire A Hubby Belmont.

Excellent service and work. Paul has done several jobs at my home, every time he is prompt, friendly and ready to work. Always cleans up after himself and excellent workmanship. Thanks again

DW22

DW22Sydney, NSW

Prompt and efficient service!

I had about eight small repair jobs that had been waiting to be done for some months. I phoned the local Hire A Hubby rep from Lindfield on the Saturday, he came to assess the jobs on Monday and the team was on the doorstep at 8.00 am Tuesday. All jobs completed by 2.00 pm, using all the right tools which I don't have. A prompt and efficient service leaving a very satisfied customer. I'll be calling on them again! Thanks for the great work.
David from Killara

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

So....helpful

Paul Collins from Hire A Hubby Canning Vale Perth....so helpful has done some work for me around my house ,i would not hesitate to recommend Paul to anyone.
Jobs well done....many thanks.
Chris

Candice

CandiceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Chris Cassar from Yarraville did a great job, he was on time, knowledgable and very efficient. I would definitely recommend Chris and I will certainly use him again - thank you.

Hire H.Hire A Hubby

Easy to deal with him and will explain you how the job can be done to look good.

Thanks good job done.easy to explain him about the jobs and he calls you back if there is any changes.was happy with the way all the job was done and will finish out side job after getting more ideas with other Hire A Hubby.

Hi Kamlesh,
Thank you so much for your review of Hire A Hubby. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction and look forward to working with you in the future.
Cheers,
Jess @ HAH

Rob H

Rob H

The Go To Man without fail

From the first time we engaged Paul to do some tricky jobs, we have not hesitated to call him anytime we need something done which is beyond our ability.
He is punctual, clean and very obliging.
Would highly recommend him.

Ruth

RuthSydney, NSW

Excellent workmanship

John Rawlinson from Caringbah did some outdoor work for me. His workmanship was excellent quality. It was way above my expectations. Very professional in every way. Thank you Hire a Hubby

Good Morning Ruth,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review for John at Hire A Hubby Caringbah. We are so pleased to hear of his professional job. We will be sure to pass your message onto John.
Thanks again,
Jess @ HAH Marketing

Lizzie

LizzieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lawrie, best “hubby” ever!

For many years Lawrie has been doing the big and small jobs for us from gardening to plumbing, to all maintenance jobs. He is punctual, has a great work ethic and one feels safe when he is around. I cannot recommend him highly enough. When I need a handyman, Lawrie is my first call.

Gary S

Gary SSydney, NSW

Great service... great job!

Hernan from Cronulla was professional, honest and hard working. He explained what he was going to do before the job and delivered a great result. He even did a little extra. We will definitely use him again.

vijaya baniwal

vijaya baniwalSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more living out of the suitcase.

Good job by Steve and Gary . Gary came on time, went about his work quietly, finished the job very fast . Didn’t leave any muck around . Would definitely get them back ,if anything else needs getting done . Thank you.

Hi Vijaya,
I hope you are well. Thank you for taking the time to review Hire A Hubby. We are pleased to hear of your recommendation and will pass on your message to Steve and Gary.
Jess @ HAH

Victoria I.

Victoria I.Sydney, NSW

Peter on the Northern Beaches is Fabulous

Peter has been our go to handyman for a few years now. Highly skilled, very capable and a lovely man. We have had a number of complicated jobs that Peter has conquered. We are very grateful for his help.

K.L

K.LSydney, NSW

Sam is amazing!

I have been using Sams services for over a year. His work is precise, he is well priced and he has never let us down.
Best handy man in the east!

Bernadette

BernadetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On time and efficient

Darryl arrived when he said he would and made sure he knew exactly what we needed doing. He was professional and knowledgeable and finished the job without fuss. Thank you.

Hire H.Hire A Hubby

Ferny Hills - top work to Len & his team!

When things work well, reviews can be short and sweet - like checking off a list. Len and his team were top notch. Punctual early starts, respectful, personable, work completed on time and exceeded expectations. This was for a significant retaining wall that had been at risk (and we'd avoided fixing) for many years - it's no longer at risk! Thanks again Hire a Hubby Ferny Hills! We'll be keeping your number!

Alex

AlexHunter Region, NSW

Paul does a brilliant job yet again

Paul has done many jobs for us over the years, this time was a retaining wall which took some co ordination due to adverse weather conditions.. as usual he has kept the communication up through the inclement weather and done a great job once he was able to get here

colin

colinSydney, NSW

Belmont NSW hire a hubby exemplary service

i am disabled i had a non urgent job: which was of a great irritation to me. Paul came highly recommended by one of his clients. immediate response to my inquiry although i was absent from the house at the time. reasonable pricing and constant appraisal of task progression. i will, without hesitation, recommend and refer to other potential clients. the business number is in my ready dial in my phone.
source of niggle gone
thanks Paul and Caroline
Colin Belmont

Cat door installed and Happy Family

Jim and his team were fast, clean and friendly. They came to install a cat door and to hang a TV.
The job was done very professionally, and no mess left.
I would recommend Hire a Hubby Mona Vale anytime.

Sandi J

Sandi JSydney, NSW

Great service and job well done

John from Hire A Hubby Pyrmont carried out a job under my house where there is not a large space to move around. I was impressed when he came to quote as he went underneath to take a look. The price was very reasonable. When the job was carried out John worked conscientiously and with confident knowledge of what he was doing. I would definitely engage John again.

Bernie

BernieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic home repair by Hire a Hubby Doncaster East

Efficient and trustworthy tradesmen who completed a huge repair job on our house after a damaging hail storm event. Professional team of tradesmen supervised by Hire a Hubby Doncaster East

Nicole S.

Nicole S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great work ethics

I hired Fiore for a wall panel installation and have now used him on a number of occasions, great work ethic, friendly and reasonably price services. I highly recommend him.