4.3 from 1,287 reviews

1,010

Barbara

BarbaraHunter Region, NSW

Great days work!!!

Thanks so much to Paul of Belmont Hire-a-Hubby - you finished my list of things needing done in the day allocated in a cheerful, friendly & efficient way. I am delighted to be able to hang my clothes in the wardrobe again & the outdoor seating looks wonderful after your attention with the paint brush.

Damien M

Damien MMoncrieff 2914, ACT

Great work, even better service.

I had James come around and install a smart-home style lock in our door. He was prompt, efficient and got the job done with a minimum of fuss. After he left we noticed a problem that hadn't been identified at the time, and he came right back straight away and fixed it. I'd even mentioned needing a little isopropyl alcohol for something I was doing, he checked his truck and didn't have any.... but later that day called to say he had dropped in to Bunnings to grab some, and offered to drop back over just to give me some. I will 100% be calling James for any other work I need done around the house.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hire a Hubby Upwey

Was recommended by many people in the Hills. Had some plastering to do so gave Hire a Hubby Upwey a go. Wow! Can not tell where plaster work was carried out. Will definitely use again and recommend!

Anna Wilson

Anna WilsonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Travis Levens, Ballarat, Victoria, 3350.

Melissa Sterry

Melissa SterryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hire A Hubby Doncaster

I have used Nigel's services for maintenance at my rental property and found him to be professional, punctual (yes, and he's even a tradie!) and honest in his dealings. I would highly recommend Hire A Hubby Doncaster to anyone!

Mel Cotterill

Mel CotterillAmaroo 2914, ACT

My hubby was amazing!

I needed a solution to an odd problem quickly resolved and James came by quickly, solved the problem fast and was super friendly and lovely. James will now be the first person I call for help! Thank you so so much!!

Stewart B.

Stewart B.Sydney, NSW

Our pool fence has been loose for a while & recently fell over. Jim at Hire a Hubby Narrabeen fixed the problem with minimal fuss. We will certainly be using your services again. Thank you

CUSTOM BUILT POOL PUMP COVER

Our Hire-a-Hubby representative exceeded our expectations in every way. Professional, prompt with quotes and attending to our project, respectful of our property and could not have been more helpful or commited to doing the best job for us that he could.

Rates and Fees

The most reliable trade I have ever has the pleasure of dealing with.

Nigel was punctual, efficient and went the extra mile to vacuum after the job was done.
Highly recommend to anyone who has some 'to do list' items piling up! We have engaged Nigel for jobs big (bathroom reno) and small (hanging a TV bracket) and have never been disappointed.

Ting C

Ting CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trust worthy fellow

We have dealt with quite a few toadies before we met Nigel. And now Nigel from Hire a Hubby Doncaster becomes our No. 1 trust handy man for our property maintenance work. We've been using his service for different types of work, and his service never let us down once.

Alison Champion

Alison ChampionGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ned Kelly lives!

Nigel from Hire-a-Hubby Doncaster looks a lot like Ned Kelly. Don't know if he can ride a horse or shoot straight, but I do know he is punctual, professional, polite, knowledgeable, very very skilled, creative, considerate and if he doesn't know something, he'll find out for you. Fencing, decking, garden waste removal, re-grouting, bathroom renovations, the list goes on. Also makes an awesome BNI Vice President!

Jan F

Jan FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hire a Hubby Doncaster

Nigel and his team are the best, punctual, polite and a pleasure to deal with. Can't recommend them highly enough for anything from a for handle to a deck or that gardening job you've been putting off.

Bronwen Bennett

Bronwen BennettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fence Replacement

I engaged Nigel, from Hire a Hubby Doncaster, to replace our side fence. Not only was his approach to the job very professional (he came out prior to measure up and replicate the strange shape at the top of the fence) but he tidied up and removed all debris when completed. Apart from a stunning new fence, I would not know he had been there. Well done Nigel!

Tim S.

Tim S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job

They fellas did a great job, very friendly, professional and efficient. Nigel was a treat and I highly reccomend then to anyone who is looking for a craftsman. Thanks Nigel

Thalia

ThaliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing work and service

The whole process was easy and amazing. The team was very helpful at booking the work ASAP. Frank was amazing and neat! His work was impeccable, as if brand new!

Rates and Fees

Incredibly helpful, flexible and professional

Fantastic communication and booking - from the quoting process to the completion of the job.
Peter and Sharon from Bayswater were brilliant in accommodating my needs and working with me to get a few jobs done. Highly recommended.

Sharon C.

Sharon C.Canberra 2600, ACT

My hero.

I had s concreting job that every other tradie said was too small but Troy and Jane from Hire a Hubby had no problem with it. They were friendly, professional, and did a fantastic job very promptly. I would recommend them highly.

Tsitsi F.

Tsitsi F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Work

Great team thank you for fixing our doors. Very appreciative as Bryan was able to discuss less cost effective options for the job at hand.
Thank you will use them anyday.

Gail N.

Gail N.South East Queensland, QLD

Saying a thank u

Have used Hire A Hubby many times and this time as usual the job was started and finished as we wanted it, we will use them for all our around the house fixes and would recommend them always..

Desrae

DesraeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trusted service!

On time, on the tools, job done! Only “tradies” who have turned up on time and carried out job according to quote. More work going their way that’s for sure!

Olga

Olgaasked

Hi, I wrote you are review of the work that was attempted by one of your guys. I have not seen it in your reviews. Does this mean that you only publish the positive reviews??

Hi Olga,

We publish all reviews.

Kind regards,
Laurence

Matthew W.
Matthew W.

The response from Lawrence is consistent with my observation.
Matthew

Harwinder Kaur S.

Harwinder Kaur S.asked

Hi there I have few jobs that needs to be done. 1) We need some rendering and paint of course on the front side of the house. 2) tiling on the front patio and alfresco area. 3) plumbing fir auto dispenser for fridge.
Please send a quote how you guys will charge altogether. How long will it take to get it done.
Location Griffin Qld 4503. Contact via email harsidhu89@gmail.com

Hi Harwinder,

The best way to receive a quote is to call our FREE phone number at 1800 803 339, or visit our website:

This will also direct you to the most appropriate franchise.

Kind regards,

Laurence

David peters

David petersasked

what is the hourly rate for work to hire a hubby for 8hrs just doing bits and pieces? all materials provided. I cant seem to get a straight answer...one of them said to me we prefer not to do hourly rate because we have to consider our toilet breaks, i mean, how much time do you need to spend in the toilet per each hour...cmon guys..

Hi David
It's Janet from Hire A Hubby. Our franchisees don't t quote on an hourly rate, but quote based on the actual job. The easiest way to get an idea of the cost of your jobs is to Book a Free Quote by calling 1800 803 339 or filling out the Book A Free Quote page on our website www.hireahubby.com.au. Please provide as many details about the job and things you need done, and what materials you will provide. This process will ensure your local Hubby will respond and provide an accurate quote for the job you require.
Please do let me know, if you have further questions and I'll do my best to help you.
Kind regards