• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jobs completed!

The following tasks were requested from Hire a Hubby Kyneton (Fiore).
- pressure wash, clean and oil all decking surrounding the house
- replace fly wire on back doors
- instal and paint a new timber screen door at front.
- securely instal a retractable garden hose reel
- replace rotting timber posts on front verandah
All jobs completed in the time estimated.
Quote was provided prior to start of work which included the materials required. Fiore was polite and friendly to deal with,
providing communication in regard to the order of the jobs. Also provided advice on how to maintain the decks. Lots of tasks ticked off!

Excellent work

Wayne arranged for a painter and a tiler for us and we are extremely happy with the work that was done. We would very happily recommend Wayne and his tradespeople is you are needing top quality work.

Neil

NeilCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fiore was great. The deck looks as good as new. Came when he said he would. Did what he said he’d do. No fuss. Great job. And gave us some good tips on maintaining the deck. Thanks for your help

Terrific work by Hire A Hubby Kyneton

I had a variety of jobs quoted on and completed by Fiore. All with professional workmanship, on time and with a minimum of fuss. Thank you, I’m very happy to recommend Hire A Hubby Kyneton. Others in my unit development are now having work carried out by Fiore as well.

Impeccable Service from Hire A Hubby Yarraville

Chris (Hire a Hubby Yarraville) has attended our house a number of times and repaired a variety of issues ranging from broken fences, door latches, leaks, cabinetry and skylights. He responds to emails and calls promptly and gets the job done in a timely fashion. He turns up when says he will and does so with a smile and good humour. Chris is likeable and respectful. His work is excellent and we trust that he will always find a way to fix or solve the problem with little fuss and professional results. I have no hesitation in recommending Chris.

Excellent service

We have used Hire a Hubby Doncaster East a number of times over the last few years and been very pleased with the service. Recently we asked them to take on the complete repainting of the house interior and were not disappointed. The work was completed to an excellent standard and they also took care of a number of extra related jobs such as packing fragile items, cleaning curtains and full cleaning of the house after the painting was finished. They are always a pleasure to deal with and we are happy to recommend their services.

Kat

Kat

Excellent work and great service

Strongly recommend Troy (Hire a Hubby Weston). He's done a range of repairs and maintenance including painting, plastering and replacing cornices and we've had him come back to do some more work for us. The work is great and he is always friendly and reliable.

Hire H.Hire A Hubby

Excellent Service. Cant recommend them highly enough.

I have been using the Hire-a-Hubby Doncaster East team for both large and small home renovations and repairs for a couple of years. Each time I have found all team members to be polite, friendly and professional. From booking the jobs with Annabelle, Jason coming out to provide the free quote and cost effective solutions to my home repair needs to the guys coming out and doing the repairs, I have always been happy with my interactions with the team. No job is too big or small. A couple of times I have needed urgent repairs and Annabelle has has someone come out the same day. I would highly recommend the Hire-a-Hubby Doncaster East team to anyone for home repairs.

Deborah Pach

Deborah Pach

Excellent professional service

No job was too small or difficult. I presented Fiori with four tasks which he completed professionally and everything works and looks 100%. I highly recommend this service for households.

Satisfied Customer

Dave of Springfield Lake attended to my water tank, step treads and patio timber with great attention and timely correspondence during the rainiest season this year! So happy with his work.

Anita B.

Thanks Janet. I’ll definitely be calling upon David again for future maintenance work that is out of my league. Hope everyone is keeping safe and well.

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

Beecroft Hire A Hubby Highly Recommended

Robert Jones did an amazing job repairing kitchen cupboards that were water damaged. He was prompt and reliable and fixed the issue quickly. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Toni

ToniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend Rob May from Richmond HAH SA

Highly recommend Rob May from HAH SA. I was really impressed with his workmanship and would not hesitate to recommend him to others. I found him to be an all-round friendly, good-natured person with integrity, professional, neat and tidy, very reasonably priced too. He responded quickly to all communication as well. He went out of his way to fit some shelves in my 'tiny house', and cleaned up after himself which I was very grateful for. 100% recommend to anyone!!

Eric and Cristina

Eric and Cristina South East Queensland, QLD

Honest , hard working, true to his word - Greg Coss

Greg Coss did an amazing job on our leaking roof. We have been searching for a tradesman to fix this issue for over 18 months. Greg was the only person that turned up when he said he would, gave us an honest quote & finished the job. No more leaking roof! We will definitely recommend Greg to our friends & family. Thank you Greg

Hire H.Hire A Hubby

Hunters Hill Hire a Hubby Greg & Pat did a great job!

We were very pleased with their renovating of several flights & platforms of wooden garden steps in a difficult sloping site. At all times Greg listened carefully to what we wanted & managed to make it work at a competitive price. They were reliable & prompt at all times.

FilitsaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job from beginning to the end

Vince finished a hallway cupboard, new wall, archway and sliding door converted to solid doors. 5 star in workmanship, advice, professionalism and friendliness. Bringing him back soon for more works now that we are confident, we would highly recommend him!

Vince Di Tommaso

Great pavers

Thank you for the great job on our backyard pavers! It’s a backyard blitz quality job. So happy with the results! Another job well done. Will be booking you up for the next job soon!

Hire H.Hire A Hubby

Grateful for quick work done.

Indooroopilly Brisbane hubby Tamsin Steve Halis have expert staff - They did some house repairs for me-no dragging of work- no overpricing- so caring. Will call them again.Thanks Mario...and Tamsin Halis.
Anita Ramnath

Savvy shopper

Savvy shopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic like a new house

I have hired a hubby 3 times now for painting bathroom vanity’s installed new shower heads I highly recommend them reasonably priced as well each tradesman has been very good in their dept. trustworthy

Fred

FredSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful service providers.

I have used Hire A Hubby run by Anthony Legge in the Gosford area 4 times, and have a excellent results every time. They are courteous, friendly, and actually clean up all the mess they make, and leave the area they have been working in as they found it. Will use them for everything I require in house maintenance. Joan Tate Niagara Park.

No fuss solution

Chris from Hire a Hubby Yarraville was the perfect person to fix and advise on my father's bifold doors. We were getting the house ready for sale when we noticed a couple of faulty latches (the doors had clearly not been folded back for a while) and sticking in the tracks. Chris quickly sourced new latches, installed them, fixed another unseen issue on the door, treated the tracks and gave us further advice to make them glide! What we thought was going to be a headache, was resolved in a fast, professional and friendly manner by Chris.

Graeme Y

Graeme Yasked

What would be the approximate hourly rate to covert a linen cupboard into a wardrobe in Glenelg please ?
Graeme Yelland 0418530840

Hi Graeme

We don't work on hourly rates because each of our franchisees are their own separate business and quotes depend on the specific and unique requirements of the job, the labour involved, the materials required, etc.

I'll ask the Glenelg franchisee, John Abbott, to give you a call to discuss. His mobile number (if you need it) is 0412660393.

Kind regards
Janet
Hire A Hubby (Sydney)

Tracy

Tracyasked

Hi, I have a HireaHubby that gave me a quote do some carpentry work for $2800 and he has asked for $1000 up front to purchase materials. Is this legitimate?

Ann Butler
Ann Butler

i don't know about the legality of it. I suggest you contact them directly. I only commented on the service I recieved

Hi Tracy

Thank you for your question.

My suggestion would be to read the Terms & Conditions on the back of the Quote.

Kind regards
Janet

Peter M

Peter Masked

when I rang the 1800 number I have been told that if the local hire a hubby cannot or does not want to do the work we cannot approach anybody else from hire a hubby to do the work. is this correct?

Hi Peter,

If your local hubby is unavailable you should be directed to a surrounding hubby. We will follow this issue up with our call centre.

If you book online at www.hireahubby.com.au you should be allocated the nearest hubby.

Kind regards,