Hisense HR6VF176

Hisense HR6VF176

2.3

Hisense Freezer nothing but problems.

Purchased a Hisense 255l freezer in 2011, every 6 months I was defrosting my freezer to get the temperature back to normal. I rang and got it fixed once, it still happened. I was to busy to ring and wait for service. I now have a freezer that needs a new fan and heater etc. It will be cheaper to buy a new freezer. Would not have a Hisense even if it was given to me. I also lost a freezer full of meat because of this brand.

Dr Angelo

Dr AngeloSydney

White goods

AnnV

AnnVBrisbane

Vertical freezer is great.

I had never heard of this brand prior to purchasing. The salesperson pointed out the features so we thought we would git it a go. It was installed on the hottest day of summer (41 deg) and I was amazed at how quickly the freezer chilled down. Eight hours later I filled up the drawers to capacity and it has performed perfectly.
Energy efficient and runs quietly. Drawers slide nicely and good depth. Frost free - great. Three year warranty.

Freezers

Find out how Hisense HR6VF176 compares to other Freezers

Helen C.

Helen C.asked

I have a Hisense freezer HR6VF176 and the information on the temp dial on front top has worn off, can anyone please post a pic for me, ta.

Pam B

Pam Basked

I have a Hisense freezer HR6VF176 but have broken one of the plastic drawers. Can these be replaced. Yours Pam B

Tanya Girard
Tanya Girard

Hi Pam B
This has not happen to me with a freezer but I have found with my fridge that you can not buy a new plastic draw. Best to try friends to see if they have an old freezer that might be the same. If you lived near Moree I could probably give you one as I kept my old freezer and use it to store stuff.
Tanya

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

CategoryFreezers