Hisense 24F33

Hisense 24F33

MPN: 24F33

See the Best HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

It’s okay

Putting this at my bedroom so i can watch TV in bed. The screen quality is just okay i think. The size is perfect! It’s not that big as my room is pretty small. I bought it at a very affordable price so everything is worth

Purchased in September 2018.

Kane

Kane

Amazing quality

Hi sense have amazing quality tv's and I've just bought a second Hisense tv for my mum who loves it just as much as I do..Picture quality and features are second too none..And amazing affordable price

Purchased in December 2018.

Marie

MariePerth

Good TV if you don't need to hear.

I needed this size TV for a special area. It carries a good three-year warranty. The picture quality for such a small television is OK. However, the sound is APPALLING. There were very few televisions in this size in the stores that I visited, and I understand there may not much call for this size. But, people do need to hear! The sound is seriously off-putting.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

LucyQLD

Ok for bedroom, sound not great

Purchased for my bedroom, great size screen. Lots of functions for a small tv and it tuned quickly for free to air stations as expected. Looking forward to using with my Chromecast. Picture is good but sound is quite empty.. tinny I guess it could be described as which is a shame.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Hindo

HindoNewcastle

Excellent value for money if looking for small TV

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Emma T

Emma TGillieston Heights

Good little telly

I have had this television for almost a year and it's been used a lot. I struggle to sleep so it gets left on all night nearly every night. For a bedroom it's a very good size telly. The sound leaves a little to be desired, the louder the volume the worse it sounds. We have an old PlayStation three connected via the HDMI port and it does a good at playing DVD's. very good for the price.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

LisaSydney, NSW

Good price. Good picture. Poor sound

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Phredd

PhreddCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect replacement for older and cheaper portable TV

Dennis F

Dennis Fasked

lost neck whilst moving can i replace neck and /or stand

Chrisjw M

Chrisjw Masked

Can I get Netflix on my Hisense 24" led tv 24f33?

Lisa

Not without help from an external device. I have an Apple TV plugged in and use it to watch netflix, youtube, vimeo and also a few nice ambient sound apps (you know, ocean sounds, wind chimes, that kinda stuff!)

LucyQLD

You’ll need something like Apple TV or Chromecast. I have a Chromecast which I purchased second hand for $25 works fantastically

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

CategoryHD TVs