Hisense 24F33

• Picture Quality
Kase

Kase

Hisense TV very poor quality

This is the second Hisense I’ve purchased. The first failed within a month and would not turn on so I returned it to the store. The second time it was just very average quality. Sound quality is poor. Image is very average. The menus are sluggish and impossible to add apps. When it was 6 months old our 10 year was pointing to an image on the TV and she lightly tapped the screen. The image totally pixelated the screen and we could only see a half screen. We contacted Hisense who claimed no warranty could be utilised and refused to help us. Never again will will I buy a Hisense. We’ve now purchased a reliable Panasonic TV with much better functionality, image quality and easy to use apps.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer.

Software
Russell Petch

Russell PetchSydney, NSW

Sound quality of Hisense 24 inch.

Sound quality of Hisense 24 inch. The sound quality is appalling. Surely it wouldn’t be much to put in better sound. You buy a TV for picture and sound. It wouldn’t cost much

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Ricky dee

Ricky deePerth, WA

Loading Loading Loading

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$995.00.

Software
HD TVs

Find out how Hisense 24F33 compares to other HD TVs

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

It’s okay

Putting this at my bedroom so i can watch TV in bed. The screen quality is just okay i think. The size is perfect! It’s not that big as my room is pretty small. I bought it at a very affordable price so everything is worth

Purchased in September 2018.

Kane

Kane

Amazing quality

Hi sense have amazing quality tv's and I've just bought a second Hisense tv for my mum who loves it just as much as I do..Picture quality and features are second too none..And amazing affordable price

Purchased in December 2018.

Marie

MariePerth, WA

Good TV if you don't need to hear.

I needed this size TV for a special area. It carries a good three-year warranty. The picture quality for such a small television is OK. However, the sound is APPALLING. There were very few televisions in this size in the stores that I visited, and I understand there may not much call for this size. But, people do need to hear! The sound is seriously off-putting.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
LucyQLD

LucyQLD

Ok for bedroom, sound not great

Purchased for my bedroom, great size screen. Lots of functions for a small tv and it tuned quickly for free to air stations as expected. Looking forward to using with my Chromecast. Picture is good but sound is quite empty.. tinny I guess it could be described as which is a shame.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hindo

HindoHunter Region, NSW

Excellent value for money if looking for small TV

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Emma T

Emma THunter Region, NSW

Good little telly

I have had this television for almost a year and it's been used a lot. I struggle to sleep so it gets left on all night nearly every night. For a bedroom it's a very good size telly. The sound leaves a little to be desired, the louder the volume the worse it sounds. We have an old PlayStation three connected via the HDMI port and it does a good at playing DVD's. very good for the price.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
HD TVs

Find out how Hisense 24F33 compares to other HD TVs

LisaSydney, NSW

Good price. Good picture. Poor sound

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Phredd

PhreddCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect replacement for older and cheaper portable TV