HiSense 3.1 Sound Bar HS312

HiSense 3.1 Sound Bar HS312

MPN: HS312
See the Best Soundbars in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hisense

• Voice / Dialogue
  • Bass
  • Music

Fantastic Soundbar

Bought this soundbar 1 month ago after trying other soundbars. this one is incredible, great sound and bass, connected it tv via ARC and tuns on and off with tv. I couldn"t be happier

Purchased in May 2021 at The Good Guys for $295.00.

Voice / Dialogue
Bass
Andrey
AndreyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good sound quality for the price

Got this one yesterday on sale from GoodGuys with a promocode. Unboxing was easy but for the person who is connecting the soundbar for the first time in life, it is missing some good instructions. Now I know that it is just HDMI into the eARC port but I had to google all that. HiSense could make the instructions more clearly. The other issue I'm experiencing atm is that when you switch off the TV and the Soundbar and then switch on the next day it doesn't get picked by my Samsung TV and I need to go to TV settings and turn OFF and ON the ARC feature. Not sure if it's a bug in the TV or SoundBar. Sometimes the soundbar takes a bit of time to initialise when you power it for the first time. Any I'm quite happy with it for the price paid.

Purchased in May 2021 at The Good Guys for $255.00.

Voice / Dialogue
Bass

Other Soundbars

Mystic Monkey
Mystic Monkeyasked

I connected the HDMI cable to the ARC connections on both the HS312 Soundbar and my Hisense 65Q8 TV. Nothing is happening. No sound from the Bar at all.
What have I done wrong?

Geoffro
Geoffro

hi, on tv go to settings, system, hdmi CEC, you may have to pair there. on soundbar set to arc mode