Hisense 32M2160

Hisense 32M2160 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: 36422892

See the Best HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Took a while to figure it out.

We bought one of these tvs to update a 14 year old tv after it gave up the ghost. We are not knowledgeable with technology but eventually figured out the tv and settings. We are pleased with the picture and the size but cleaning it is hard! Not found a good product to use yet. Any recommendations please reply!! Its good enough for us.

Perfect for Unit dwellers

So user friendly and good size for my unit. 32". Great power saving model. Easy to operate. Easy to understand Fits well into my life. So happy I purchased this Television.

Solid value television.

Well priced TV, no problems with gaming, brightness, colour, sound, watching tv or the inputs. Only fault is the resolution is not as good as higher priced TVs of the same size (ie. Samsung, LG).
I believe you can also record live TV to a usb which is a handy feature too.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Superb Value Television

Purchased for bedroom use but actually wouldn't be out of place in the lounge room. Excellent picture, more than adequate sound, many input provisions, and all at a terrific price. Pity a manual doesn't come with the unit but it is available online. Set up was simple and uncomplicated. A great purchase!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great product for the price

Bought this tv from Harvey Norman and could not be happier. After weighing up price features and size, I decided to give the hisense a go. 3 hdmi inputs where most have 2. USB port for pausing live tv. Schedule recording, great picture even from my indoor antenna. HD stations are crisp and clear. The sound from the speakers is not of high quality but if need to a sound bar will work well. *****

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Decent TV

This tv is fairly good for the price ! I love that the remote has a Netflix and a YouTube button as that’s pretty much all I use it for!
Picture quality is nice, sound is also quite good! Most nights I only have it on 18 (out of 100) and it’s plenty loud enough.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Not for gaming

This is a terrible product super choppy, imput lag is a joke sucks for ps4 also the screen looks awful on ps4 or xbox i will never get hisence again. My Soinq E32V15b was a lot better than this TV, I do not recommend this product it's only good for DVD player's

Date PurchasedSep 2017

This is wonderful, especially for the bedroom

I bought this TV for the bedroom as we had a very small tiny screen before. It is the perfect size for the room, there is no need for a setup box for the TV which is wonderful. The picture is clear and it is very easy to operate. The channels were easy to set up and I am very happy with this purchase.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

GREAT TV AT A BARGAIN PRICE

Bought this TV from Harvey Norman on special for $267 about 3 months ago and it's going just fine. Haven't bought a new TV for years so I'm impressed, good colour and picture, good warranty, not too complicated and plenty of points for other devices, all round easy to use. Hope it lasts as long as the last one.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great TV

I love this TV. For a really good price, I get everything I want including all of the extras like the usb and hdmi ports. The picture is clear and it has the ability to adjust it to my personal taste. It probably isn't the least complicated TV I have ever used but it is still quite easy compared to some others. The on screen menu is quick to load and easy to read. It is wall mountable and has two stylish looking feet for table top. Just love it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Very good value.

The picture quality is excellent. The standard sound option is the best - other options just sound odd, but there is a personalised option if one wants to tweak.

This is probably my naivety, but I did not realize the new HDMI TVs are incompatible with my five year old DVD player. I subsequently bought a separate DVD player that was inexpensive. If I'd known about the compatibility, I would have selected a Hisense with DVD inbuilt. Not a huge issue though.

The base/feet are not great but I think it's standard across many brands. Even though they are securely attached, it is not the most stable. If I had small children, I would be worried about the TV being knocked over. I think it is possible to buy wall brackets and this is obviously very secure and negates this problem.

Remote works well and the buttons are of a good size. I usually would not write about the remote, but it seems to be a bug bear for some people.

Overall, I do recommend this set. I bought it last week, so I am still exploring. It was $295 on sale.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

slow but good resolution

this tv is similar to most cheap tv's with ok-good resolution (not super crystal clear like the better brands but good enough for kids etc, and great for the price. only issue is its super slow (quite a few seconds) to turn on, super slow to connect to dvd player/netflix or youtube.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Good TV!

Have had this TV since October 2016 and can say it has not let me down. The whole TV is easy to use has a smooth interface and finds channels really fast when tuning, what surprised me the most with this TV is the remote and how responsive and NON flimsy it is. Overall I would rate this TV 8/10 and I've had all the big brands. Also you will be surprised at the crisp picture this TV has to offer.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Very happy with this TV - Great PVR and USB media compatibility

I bought this TV from the Good Guys at Lutwyche. I had initially planned to buy a Panasonic or Sony, but when lined up together, the Hisense had the best picture quality and was cheaper than the bigger brands.

I installed it at home using a wall mount. There are 2 features that I really like with this TV. 1st is the PVR. You can record TV shows really easily. Just go to the Program Guide, and select record. It then schedules the channel, start and end time in the TV to record the show at the right time. You can also then choose for the TV to record, once, daily weekly etc, which is really handy. 2nd is the USB connectivity and then ability to watch media. It also plays subtitles from the media, if you have a SRT file of the same name. Great feature.

Good for the price

Purchased for $245 at The Good Guys. Picture quality pretty good (after much adjusting) for the price. Sound not so good. Hooked it up to hi-fi to fix that. Can only see half the scores at the bottom of the screen during some sport like NRL on Foxtel and cricket on ch9. This seems to be a common thing with a lot of tv's. I would score it a 3.5 if i could.

Good Tv

Clear TV picture and sound. Easy to set up and personalise. No controls on tv eg on/off or volume etc-would prefer this option. Remote could be better designed. Some buttons too close together-need a gap under channel and volume controls so a bit easier to feel right place. Overall good TV for price.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Amazing bang for buck

I purchased this for spare room. No conection to roof antenna so use portable one. Amazing reception and great to use. PVR works great BUT the only downside is that you can only watch recorded stuff on other Hisense tvs. Having said that i Would buy one again though. Recorded Thor and it was like watching it on DVD

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Why does the Yellow EPG Schedule Timer Record button not show me my scheduled list of programmes set to record? It brings up the box, but brings it up empty, even though I have numerous programmes set to record. Please help.

Have just purchased this t.v. but am finding Timer Record set up incredibly frustrating. The yellow button which is for Scheduled programmes set to record, does not bring up the list from within the EPG mode. Only brings up a blank box, even though I have programmes scheduled. The only way I can see the scheduled programmes I've set to record is to go right though the menu system. Why does the Yellow Schedule Button not work? Information on this t.v. is severely lacking, also the menus are really small making it hard to read. I'm considering returning this t.v. for a refund. I don't find it user friendly at all.

Have just purchased this t.v. But I find it incredibly frustrating to set up Timer Record. The yellow Schedule button on the EPG does not show my scheduled timer recordings. Why is this so? Or what is going wrong here?

32M2160