Hisense 32M2160

Hisense 32M2160 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: 36422892

See the Best HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Loren

LorenNsw, 2262

Amazing.

Love my TV!!! HD quality all the time Netflix and YouTube at push of a button easy playback through Freeview cannot fault at all! Easy to use remote settings are user friendly and with the warranty you can’t go wrong my next and future tv purchases will all be hisense!

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Kellyshikades

KellyshikadesAdelaide

Took a while to figure it out.

We bought one of these tvs to update a 14 year old tv after it gave up the ghost. We are not knowledgeable with technology but eventually figured out the tv and settings. We are pleased with the picture and the size but cleaning it is hard! Not found a good product to use yet. Any recommendations please reply!! Its good enough for us.

Lee

LeeCABARITA Beach

Perfect for Unit dwellers

So user friendly and good size for my unit. 32". Great power saving model. Easy to operate. Easy to understand Fits well into my life. So happy I purchased this Television.

Daniel L

Daniel LMelbourne

Solid value television.

Well priced TV, no problems with gaming, brightness, colour, sound, watching tv or the inputs. Only fault is the resolution is not as good as higher priced TVs of the same size (ie. Samsung, LG).
I believe you can also record live TV to a usb which is a handy feature too.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Neville

NevilleBrisbane

Superb Value Television

Purchased for bedroom use but actually wouldn't be out of place in the lounge room. Excellent picture, more than adequate sound, many input provisions, and all at a terrific price. Pity a manual doesn't come with the unit but it is available online. Set up was simple and uncomplicated. A great purchase!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

NHjan

NHjan

Great product for the price

Bought this tv from Harvey Norman and could not be happier. After weighing up price features and size, I decided to give the hisense a go. 3 hdmi inputs where most have 2. USB port for pausing live tv. Schedule recording, great picture even from my indoor antenna. HD stations are crisp and clear. The sound from the speakers is not of high quality but if need to a sound bar will work well. *****

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Kas

Kas

Decent TV

This tv is fairly good for the price ! I love that the remote has a Netflix and a YouTube button as that’s pretty much all I use it for!
Picture quality is nice, sound is also quite good! Most nights I only have it on 18 (out of 100) and it’s plenty loud enough.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

james

jamessydney

Not for gaming

This is a terrible product super choppy, imput lag is a joke sucks for ps4 also the screen looks awful on ps4 or xbox i will never get hisence again. My Soinq E32V15b was a lot better than this TV, I do not recommend this product it's only good for DVD player's

Date PurchasedSep 2017
vimmy17

vimmy17Perth

This is wonderful, especially for the bedroom

I bought this TV for the bedroom as we had a very small tiny screen before. It is the perfect size for the room, there is no need for a setup box for the TV which is wonderful. The picture is clear and it is very easy to operate. The channels were easy to set up and I am very happy with this purchase.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Waxzed

WaxzedSouth West, WA

GREAT TV AT A BARGAIN PRICE

Bought this TV from Harvey Norman on special for $267 about 3 months ago and it's going just fine. Haven't bought a new TV for years so I'm impressed, good colour and picture, good warranty, not too complicated and plenty of points for other devices, all round easy to use. Hope it lasts as long as the last one.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Shaz

Shaz

Great TV

I love this TV. For a really good price, I get everything I want including all of the extras like the usb and hdmi ports. The picture is clear and it has the ability to adjust it to my personal taste. It probably isn't the least complicated TV I have ever used but it is still quite easy compared to some others. The on screen menu is quick to load and easy to read. It is wall mountable and has two stylish looking feet for table top. Just love it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Lee Lin

Lee LinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very good value.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Apple

AppleBrisbane

slow but good resolution

this tv is similar to most cheap tv's with ok-good resolution (not super crystal clear like the better brands but good enough for kids etc, and great for the price. only issue is its super slow (quite a few seconds) to turn on, super slow to connect to dvd player/netflix or youtube.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Brenden

BrendenGeelong, Victoria

Good TV!

Have had this TV since October 2016 and can say it has not let me down. The whole TV is easy to use has a smooth interface and finds channels really fast when tuning, what surprised me the most with this TV is the remote and how responsive and NON flimsy it is. Overall I would rate this TV 8/10 and I've had all the big brands. Also you will be surprised at the crisp picture this TV has to offer.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Jimmy

JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with this TV - Great PVR and USB media compatibility

Bob. B

Bob. B

Good for the price

Purchased for $245 at The Good Guys. Picture quality pretty good (after much adjusting) for the price. Sound not so good. Hooked it up to hi-fi to fix that. Can only see half the scores at the bottom of the screen during some sport like NRL on Foxtel and cricket on ch9. This seems to be a common thing with a lot of tv's. I would score it a 3.5 if i could.

jesseg

jessegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Tv

Clear TV picture and sound. Easy to set up and personalise. No controls on tv eg on/off or volume etc-would prefer this option. Remote could be better designed. Some buttons too close together-need a gap under channel and volume controls so a bit easier to feel right place. Overall good TV for price.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Lexie

LexieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Amazing bang for buck

I purchased this for spare room. No conection to roof antenna so use portable one. Amazing reception and great to use. PVR works great BUT the only downside is that you can only watch recorded stuff on other Hisense tvs. Having said that i Would buy one again though. Recorded Thor and it was like watching it on DVD

Date PurchasedOct 2016

THOMAS

THOMASasked

My Hisense 32M2160 is only 6 months old, initially I could watch Channel 33 but lately it is not possible to get any channel between 24 and 70. I have Auto scanned my TV several times but to no avail.
Regards Tom.

MichaelF
MichaelF

Try auto scan again but if no luck then it’s your reception ie your aerial, you may need a longer pole on the aerial as you are getting a weak signal, this happens to ch 7 channels for me when it’s cloudy/raining but is no problem when sunny. It’s not the tv you would have the same issue on any brand of tv. If not aerial then cable connection from tv to cable wall socket. It’s a try and see before the aerial replacement.

Kezza K.

Kezza K.asked

Why does the Yellow EPG Schedule Timer Record button not show me my scheduled list of programmes set to record? It brings up the box, but brings it up empty, even though I have numerous programmes set to record. Please help.

Kezza K.

Kezza K.asked

Have just purchased this t.v. but am finding Timer Record set up incredibly frustrating. The yellow button which is for Scheduled programmes set to record, does not bring up the list from within the EPG mode. Only brings up a blank box, even though I have programmes scheduled. The only way I can see the scheduled programmes I've set to record is to go right though the menu system. Why does the Yellow Schedule Button not work? Information on this t.v. is severely lacking, also the menus are really small making it hard to read. I'm considering returning this t.v. for a refund. I don't find it user friendly at all.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

CategoryHD TVs