Hisense HR6AF351B

1.0 from 1 review

1.0

1 review

Mouldy & Wet

The fridge has mould on shelves and crisper is always dripping water. Have had a fan replaced & then the new fan repaired but no solution to mould & dampness. no wonder it is discontinued now. Mould is so dangerous to our health, this is a real concern. I don't recommend anyone buy a Hisense Fridge.

See all Hisense HR6AF351 / HR6AF351B reviews

Karen

Karenasked

HR6AF351B

Hi, My fridge isn’t getting cold anymore.
    I have it on 2c
    Everything is going off
    What should I do?
    Karen

Hi Karen,
    I am assuming that your light and fan are still functional, and you’re just not getting the cold air through. If so, I would try checking the compressor starter relay first. That is a cheap easy fix you could do yourself. Always get a professional though if you are not confident in these things. And always unplug your fridge first.
    I will attach a great little video you can watch I found that may help you out, and understand it a bit better. See how you go. There are some tips there of what it could be if this fails to work. Cross fingers for you. I hope this helps

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

HR6AF351B

Hi, I purchased this fridge in 2012 and have never had any issues, the warranty has of course expired. Just this week the top area of the fridge at the back has started to freeze up. We tried emptying the fridge out and turning it off for a few hours, but as soon as we turned it back on it froze up again. Do you have any idea what would be causing this & any tips on what to do. Thank you, Lorraine

Chris.W

Hi Lorraine, I had a problem like this with mine as well. I worked out that when objects in my fridge would touch the back of the fridge wall, it would start to freeze up the wall, then the drain at the bottom of the fridge would also freeze, and cause a chain reaction for then make water leak out from the drain area, as it wasn’t draining of course, under the crisper, then out onto my floor. Even if I moved things from touching the back wall, this did nothing. I then noticed that a piece of cardboard from a pizza box had been left behind (frozen to the wall) of the fridge, and this was continuing to cause it to freeze. I had to give the entire back wall a good clean off from debris and ice, and clean out the drain hole (I used a screw driver for this.. very simple) and this seemed to do the trick.
    This fridge is very sensitive I have found out.
    I have to be very mindful now to try and not let things touch the back wall of the fridge. I also have to keep my temp set at 4C.
    I hope this helps Lorraine! Good luck

Terri

Terriasked

HR6AF351B

Hi... fridge leaks water and frost sits @ back of fridge, lettuce freezes @ bottom and top shelves does not keep food cool why? Purchased fridge through repossession n came with no book. What do we set fridge 2 please?

Vic
    Vic

I set my fridge on 3 degrees.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives