Hisense HR6AF351BS

1 question from our users

Tarnee string

Tarnee stringasked

HR6AF351BS

What do i do when the alarm light doesnt turn off and the super freeze want go off either?

Chris.W
Chris.W

Hi Tarnee, I have had the same problem with my fridge, but I haven’t delved into solving the issue with it yet. I get by without the light and alarm working, which doesn’t bother me at all, so I’m being a bit slack on getting on with fixing it. The alarm and light will eventually just turn itself off after 5-10 minutes, then it should be fine after that. With fixing this problem and having it working, I haven’t reached that solution as yet, but now someone is asking, I should get back to having a look at my fridge again. It still works just fine without the light and alarm, and when the power has been disrupted and turned back on, it just beeps for 5-10 mins, then it’s quiet again. I’ll get back to you with an answer as soon as I check out my fridge and hope I can get you some answers.

See all Hisense HR6AF351 / HR6AF351B questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives