Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

Hisense 435L Bottom Mount (page 2 of 2)

HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel), HR6BMFF435D (435L, White)

• Internal Layout

Best one I have had

3 year warranty. Most have 1 year. Had a query and actually got Australian call centre! And someone who knew what they were talking about. Quiet, no frost and easy to clean. Great. Seems to have the room of a much bigger fridge. Stainless exterior has nice sheen which cleans without streaks.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015

Worth for money

Does it maintain a good temperature in all compartments?
Yes, it is better than my previous Haier .The speed is very quick,and the sreenprint is very good of use.
Is it quiet or loud?
It is very quiet, not loud.I use this type for many years,
How easy is it to clean?
it is easy to clean

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Ok for a cheap fridge

Its a cheap fridge the only bad thing is the handle one of them didnt go on properly so its a bit loose. For what is out there it will do the job I have only had it for a few weeks so I am hoping it continues to work

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 435L Bottom Mount compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Lou

LouTasmania

A perfect fridge for our family

Our second upside down fridge and now, even better. Very easy to operate the draws and clean them. It is as silent as a mouse. Not a single sound in it's operation. A good thing in our small house. The food remains as fresh as expected as the temp set is achieved throughout. Has a great warranty and great write ups on line if you look.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
emmawilliamson

emmawilliamsonPerth

Good for price but noisy

Pro's - Good fridge, lots of room and I like that the freezer is on the bottom because you frequent it less so less bending. Comes with ice tray in freezer, egg holder and wine holder in fridge.

Con's - Very noisy, makes odd gurgling and vibrating noises regularly and temperature does fluctuate (chicken sometimes frozen on ends).

In summary - Good value for money but don't expect it to be perfect overall we are happy for the price we got it for and it looks nice in a stainless kitchen

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
AJSE

AJSE

Highly recommend this fridge for its price!!

Date PurchasedSept 2016
peter

peterIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Fridge

Initially we purchased this to replace our old garage fridge, too nice for the garage. 4 shelves inside plus 2 crisper drawers plus plenty of room in the door for eggs dairy and drinks. Lighting inside is good and bright and down below 2 freezer compartments. Good for a family of 3/4 and outside electronic controls make it easy to change temps in both compartments. Initially I was hesitant in buying this brand but its great why pay extra for the big names. Its quite and the stainless steel gives it a classy look.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Annoyed!

Annoyed!Tuggerawong

Terrible!

We weren't sure - but we now live i!

We purchased our fridge 10 months ago. We weren't sure about the quality initially, so we bought the 5 year replacement warranty just in case. So far l must admit we absolutely love it! Great looking fridge, amazing size, haven't had a problem. the super freeze is great as is the holiday mode. If your looking for a great family fridge at a great price with good service back up, then l totally recommend Hisense.

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hisense Fridge HR6BMFF435S

I wrote a review about this fridge on March 28 of this year and I just wanted to update that review. Since I wrote the review I actually have had my fridge replaced after contacting Hisense about the peeling laminate. Due to living in Darwin and the courier company that Hisense contract to not being available in Darwin I did experience a lot of difficulty have the fridge delivered and installed as the courier in Darwin would not unpack or deliver the fridge into the kitchen. Hisense were great the whole time and ended up paying to have it properly delivered to my home through the good guys. So overall I'm really impressed sort the brand and how he company deal with issues.

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hisense HR6BMFF435S

See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount reviews

Avi

Aviasked

HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi, I have same Hisense fridge with small screen in the center, the problem is Freezer is working fine the the Fridge is not working.

I am not sure what's happened.

I have heard lots of people got that problem with hisense fridge but did nit get any solution.

Anyone please help me to get the solution?

France Guy B.
France Guy B.

Hi,
I had the same problem with mine, I had purchased an extended warranty, but the piece that they needed to change was out of stock, so they gave me credit in store to purchase another fridge. I only had that Hisense fridge for two years.

Donna H.

Donna H.asked

435L Bottom Mount

only had my fridge for 3 weeks and the interior fridge light is flickering, how do I fix this.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Jenny

Jennyasked

HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi did this fridge come with a ice cube box to catch the ice? Can I purchase one?

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

Compare both Hisense 435L Bottom Mount
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,099.00$1,199.00
Dimensions 1756 x 680 x 735 mm1756 x 680 x 735 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine RackDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine Rack
Colour / FinishWhiteStainless Steel