Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

• Internal Layout
John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Happy

Bought this fridge four years ago and it suddenly stopped cooling. Tech guy came to have a look and because the repair was cost prohibitive I have bought a different brand to replace it

Purchased in July 2016.

Household Size1 person(s)

Not a good quality

We purchased this fridge two years ago, the light burned just a few weeks after purchase, I've lost everything in it, the fridge stopped keeping my food cold, all my food was warm. I called because we purchased a 4 year extended warranty, a technician came and told us it was the ventilator that is not working anymore, it takes 5 to 10 business days to received the part. So I'm still waiting for that part and to be fixed. I'm on my second week without a fridge. I won't be purchasing an Hisense fridge anymore.

Purchased in May 2017 for $1,000.00.

Annoyed!

Annoyed!Tuggerawong

Terrible!

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 435L Bottom Mount compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount reviews

Avi

Aviasked

HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi, I have same Hisense fridge with small screen in the center, the problem is Freezer is working fine the the Fridge is not working.

I am not sure what's happened.

I have heard lots of people got that problem with hisense fridge but did nit get any solution.

Anyone please help me to get the solution?

France Guy B.
France Guy B.

Hi,
I had the same problem with mine, I had purchased an extended warranty, but the piece that they needed to change was out of stock, so they gave me credit in store to purchase another fridge. I only had that Hisense fridge for two years.

Donna H.

Donna H.asked

435L Bottom Mount

only had my fridge for 3 weeks and the interior fridge light is flickering, how do I fix this.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Jenny

Jennyasked

HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi did this fridge come with a ice cube box to catch the ice? Can I purchase one?

Ben S.Hisense

Hi , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

Compare both Hisense 435L Bottom Mount
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,099.00$1,199.00
Dimensions 1756 x 680 x 735 mm1756 x 680 x 735 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine RackDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine Rack
Colour / FinishWhiteStainless Steel