Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

• Internal Layout
Sundance

SundanceGoulburn Valley, VIC

Not happy

Top door hinge has worn out and fridge door will not close, after each time door is open door has to be push to close, tried to order top hinge but unable to find sites in hisense, will be choosing another brand other than hisense.

Purchased in June 2016 at Beta for $1,800.00.

Matt.s

Matt.sIllawarra, NSW

Had fridge 2 yrs and broken

Front lights not working plus fridge isnt either. My freezer is over freezing too. How do I fix my fridge ? I have unplugged it. I dont know how to fix the coils.

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Household Size2 person(s)
Ben S.Hisense

Hi , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

A. Grogan

A. GroganSouthwest, VIC

Too expensive to only last 3.5 years

Purchased in October 2015 at Betta Home Living for $1,300.00.

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 435L Bottom Mount compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Can't recommend it

Date PurchasedApr 2014
See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount reviews

Avi

Aviasked

HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi, I have same Hisense fridge with small screen in the center, the problem is Freezer is working fine the the Fridge is not working.

I am not sure what's happened.

I have heard lots of people got that problem with hisense fridge but did nit get any solution.

Anyone please help me to get the solution?

France Guy B.
France Guy B.

Hi,
I had the same problem with mine, I had purchased an extended warranty, but the piece that they needed to change was out of stock, so they gave me credit in store to purchase another fridge. I only had that Hisense fridge for two years.

Donna H.

Donna H.asked

435L Bottom Mount

only had my fridge for 3 weeks and the interior fridge light is flickering, how do I fix this.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Jenny

Jennyasked

HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi did this fridge come with a ice cube box to catch the ice? Can I purchase one?

Ben S.Hisense

Hi , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

Compare both Hisense 435L Bottom Mount
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,099.00$1,199.00
Dimensions 1756 x 680 x 735 mm1756 x 680 x 735 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine RackDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine Rack
Colour / FinishWhiteStainless Steel