Hisense 435L Bottom Mount
See the Best Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hisense

Gezza
GezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Short lifespan Do not buy

Date PurchasedNov 2014
emjan
emjanAU

A haven for mice

We have had this fridge for 3 months and have no complaints re its setup or working. Our beef is that the lower rear section is open and has been a haven for mice. The stench is unbelievable despite washing as much as we can around the open area. Cannot believe in this day and age that fridges are not closed in. Our last fridge, a Samsung, was closed in and never any issues.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Rick
RickQueensland, 4215

Purchasing whitegoods from other suppliers and avoid Harvey Norman Bundall

Purchase the unit from JB-Hifi and have been happy with the salesperson, the competitive price given, service, delivery and installation.
Have only been using the refrigerator for one week and it appears to be working well. The temperature for both fridge and freezer was preset at the factory and it is a quiet unit.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 435L Bottom Mount compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Ok for a cheap fridge

Its a cheap fridge the only bad thing is the handle one of them didnt go on properly so its a bit loose. For what is out there it will do the job I have only had it for a few weeks so I am hoping it continues to work

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Louise F.
Louise F.asked
435L Bottom Mount

Hi, the alarm keeps going off for no reason. Both doors are close and neither fridge or freezer is too filled up. I also have a problem with the circulation of air in the fridge. Things that are in the back tend to freeze. I am very disappointed with the quality of the fridge and freezer. I would not purchase from Hisense again.

Avi
Aviasked
HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi, I have same Hisense fridge with small screen in the center, the problem is Freezer is working fine the the Fridge is not working.

I am not sure what's happened.

I have heard lots of people got that problem with hisense fridge but did nit get any solution.

Anyone please help me to get the solution?

France Guy B.
France Guy B.

Hi,
I had the same problem with mine, I had purchased an extended warranty, but the piece that they needed to change was out of stock, so they gave me credit in store to purchase another fridge. I only had that Hisense fridge for two years.

Donna H.
Donna H.asked
435L Bottom Mount

only had my fridge for 3 weeks and the interior fridge light is flickering, how do I fix this.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

Compare both Hisense 435L Bottom Mount
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,099.00$1,199.00
Dimensions 1756 x 680 x 735 mm1756 x 680 x 735 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine RackDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine Rack
Handle Type ExternalExternal