Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

Sara

SaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this

I got a new fridge due to needing a bigger freezer and could not be happier with this. Lots of space, quite, and easy to clean makes life that little bit simpler.
Would recommend to anyone who wants a sleek design, lots of space inside but also wanting an item that's not overly bulky

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sharon

SharonRutherford

Love the look of our new fridge

We love the look of our new fridge . It maintains a good temperature , very quiet and very easy to clean . The kids love the ice twist tray , easy to use. We love that it has an alarm to let you know the fridge isn't closed. Fridge at eye level no bending down to what you have in there

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Fisho5

Fisho5Melbourne

Very Happy With This Fridge

I really like the design and general lay out of this fridge. my favorite part it that the freezer is down the bottom (where it should be) and the food is at browsing height! Why aren't all fridges like this? The silver looks great in our kitchen and doesn't seem to collect fingerprints as much as some other appliances (looking at YOU toaster). It's as quiet as a mouse running and gets good efficiency despite its generous size. We have had no problems (touch wood) and are very happy wit it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 435L Bottom Mount compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

sudhir

sudhir

Its been around a year, there hasn't been any problem.
With the size of the fridge and functionality, price was really good.
Only downside for me is Freezer Section and which seems small and Ice tray which are not that good producing ice.

Overall, its a good fridge for its value.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Duong

DuongMelbourne

Very good product!

Brought mine for the family roughly 2 months ago. Very good product. Very spacious and has a lot of compartments to store food. Downside is that there is no light in the bottom freezer and ice tray seems like its gonna break. I do like the alarm system and controls on the front of the fridge. Fridge is clean looking and I do like that the freezer has drawers (unlike my old fridge).

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Holly Bell

Holly BellAU

Hard to find!

We decided to go with this model of Hisense because we had heard great things on the brand! The size was great because we needed a fridge that was slim enough to fit into our apartment space but large enough to have a generous amount of room for freezer/fridge space. It is a very quiet fridge, hardly any noise at all! Very simple to clean and we love the stainless steel look! They were $650 on the floor but managed to get the price down to $550! Stoked

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Best one I have had

3 year warranty. Most have 1 year. Had a query and actually got Australian call centre! And someone who knew what they were talking about. Quiet, no frost and easy to clean. Great. Seems to have the room of a much bigger fridge. Stainless exterior has nice sheen which cleans without streaks.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015

Worth for money

Does it maintain a good temperature in all compartments?
Yes, it is better than my previous Haier .The speed is very quick,and the sreenprint is very good of use.
Is it quiet or loud?
It is very quiet, not loud.I use this type for many years,
How easy is it to clean?
it is easy to clean

Date PurchasedMar 2017
emmawilliamson

emmawilliamsonPerth

Good for price but noisy

Pro's - Good fridge, lots of room and I like that the freezer is on the bottom because you frequent it less so less bending. Comes with ice tray in freezer, egg holder and wine holder in fridge.

Con's - Very noisy, makes odd gurgling and vibrating noises regularly and temperature does fluctuate (chicken sometimes frozen on ends).

In summary - Good value for money but don't expect it to be perfect overall we are happy for the price we got it for and it looks nice in a stainless kitchen

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

AJSE

AJSE

Highly recommend this fridge for its price!!

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hisense Fridge HR6BMFF435S

I wrote a review about this fridge on March 28 of this year and I just wanted to update that review. Since I wrote the review I actually have had my fridge replaced after contacting Hisense about the peeling laminate. Due to living in Darwin and the courier company that Hisense contract to not being available in Darwin I did experience a lot of difficulty have the fridge delivered and installed as the courier in Darwin would not unpack or deliver the fridge into the kitchen. Hisense were great the whole time and ended up paying to have it properly delivered to my home through the good guys. So overall I'm really impressed sort the brand and how he company deal with issues.

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hisense HR6BMFF435S

See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount reviews

Avi

Aviasked

HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi, I have same Hisense fridge with small screen in the center, the problem is Freezer is working fine the the Fridge is not working.

I am not sure what's happened.

I have heard lots of people got that problem with hisense fridge but did nit get any solution.

Anyone please help me to get the solution?

France Guy B.
France Guy B.

Hi,
I had the same problem with mine, I had purchased an extended warranty, but the piece that they needed to change was out of stock, so they gave me credit in store to purchase another fridge. I only had that Hisense fridge for two years.

Donna H.

Donna H.asked

435L Bottom Mount

only had my fridge for 3 weeks and the interior fridge light is flickering, how do I fix this.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Jenny

Jennyasked

HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi did this fridge come with a ice cube box to catch the ice? Can I purchase one?

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

Compare both Hisense 435L Bottom Mount
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,099.00$1,199.00
Dimensions 1756 x 680 x 735 mm1756 x 680 x 735 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine RackDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine Rack
Colour / FinishWhiteStainless Steel