Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

• Internal Layout
Cnote

Cnote

Reliable!

I was on a budget when I needed a new fridge, so I bought this 4 years ago when I moved into a rental. This was roughly the same price as a used high end fridge, but I figured I was better off with a new entry level brand.

I was right, as the past 4 years have been completely trouble free as the fridge has operated exactly as expected. It’s hard to write this sort of review, as the fridge has simply done exactly what I need it to do- no frills, no fuss!

My only issue is that it is VERY heavy, so the one time that I had to move it was a brutal experience.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend!

Purchased in May 2017.

Yvette

Yvette

Does the job

I purchased this fridge 2 months ago, haven’t had any problems. Lots of compartments for different sized items, the ice trays are set over an ice drawer- a necessary brilliance. The stainless steel finish is easy to keep clean. Maintains temperature with a handy display, and very quiet. A great buy.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
steph

stephSydney, NSW

LOVE THIS FRIDGE

Ive now had it for 2 + years, Always wanted a bottom freezer option and this is AWESOME. Love the draws in freezer and triple ice tray. Big enough, easy to keep clean, no frost - Keeps everything fresh. The doors been if left open too and the light inside is not intrusive

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 435L Bottom Mount compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Jess

JessGold Coast

Great Fridge!

We purchased this fridge four years ago and it's still going strong (which is great considering things these days aren't made to last).
It fits a lot of good it in and is very easy to clean!
I like the fact that the shelves are adjustable to create room for different sized items, both in the main section and in the door.
I love that the freezer is at the bottom as I don't access items from the freezer as much as I get them out of the fridge.
I would definitely purchase this brand again in the future!

Date PurchasedOct 2013
Su

SuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Fridge

So quite you have to open the door occasionally to see if it is still working. Also there is plenty of room in both the fridge and the freezer compartments not bothered by those ice tracks that are in most fridges these days. Has been the best fridge I have ever purchased

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Lou

LouTasmania

A perfect fridge for our family

Our second upside down fridge and now, even better. Very easy to operate the draws and clean them. It is as silent as a mouse. Not a single sound in it's operation. A good thing in our small house. The food remains as fresh as expected as the temp set is achieved throughout. Has a great warranty and great write ups on line if you look.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
peter

peterIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Fridge

Initially we purchased this to replace our old garage fridge, too nice for the garage. 4 shelves inside plus 2 crisper drawers plus plenty of room in the door for eggs dairy and drinks. Lighting inside is good and bright and down below 2 freezer compartments. Good for a family of 3/4 and outside electronic controls make it easy to change temps in both compartments. Initially I was hesitant in buying this brand but its great why pay extra for the big names. Its quite and the stainless steel gives it a classy look.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

We weren't sure - but we now live i!

We purchased our fridge 10 months ago. We weren't sure about the quality initially, so we bought the 5 year replacement warranty just in case. So far l must admit we absolutely love it! Great looking fridge, amazing size, haven't had a problem. the super freeze is great as is the holiday mode. If your looking for a great family fridge at a great price with good service back up, then l totally recommend Hisense.

See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount reviews

Avi

Aviasked

HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi, I have same Hisense fridge with small screen in the center, the problem is Freezer is working fine the the Fridge is not working.

I am not sure what's happened.

I have heard lots of people got that problem with hisense fridge but did nit get any solution.

Anyone please help me to get the solution?

France Guy B.
France Guy B.

Hi,
I had the same problem with mine, I had purchased an extended warranty, but the piece that they needed to change was out of stock, so they gave me credit in store to purchase another fridge. I only had that Hisense fridge for two years.

Donna H.

Donna H.asked

435L Bottom Mount

only had my fridge for 3 weeks and the interior fridge light is flickering, how do I fix this.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Jenny

Jennyasked

HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi did this fridge come with a ice cube box to catch the ice? Can I purchase one?

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

Compare both Hisense 435L Bottom Mount
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,099.00$1,199.00
Dimensions 1756 x 680 x 735 mm1756 x 680 x 735 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine RackDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine Rack
Colour / FinishWhiteStainless Steel