Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

• Internal Layout
Cnote
Cnote

Reliable!

I was on a budget when I needed a new fridge, so I bought this 4 years ago when I moved into a rental. This was roughly the same price as a used high end fridge, but I figured I was better off with a new entry level brand.

I was right, as the past 4 years have been completely trouble free as the fridge has operated exactly as expected. It’s hard to write this sort of review, as the fridge has simply done exactly what I need it to do- no frills, no fuss!

My only issue is that it is VERY heavy, so the one time that I had to move it was a brutal experience.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend!

Purchased in May 2017.

Gezza
GezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Short lifespan Do not buy

Date PurchasedNov 2014
emjan
emjanAU

A haven for mice

We have had this fridge for 3 months and have no complaints re its setup or working. Our beef is that the lower rear section is open and has been a haven for mice. The stench is unbelievable despite washing as much as we can around the open area. Cannot believe in this day and age that fridges are not closed in. Our last fridge, a Samsung, was closed in and never any issues.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 435L Bottom Mount compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this

I got a new fridge due to needing a bigger freezer and could not be happier with this. Lots of space, quite, and easy to clean makes life that little bit simpler.
Would recommend to anyone who wants a sleek design, lots of space inside but also wanting an item that's not overly bulky

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sharon
SharonRutherford

Love the look of our new fridge

We love the look of our new fridge . It maintains a good temperature , very quiet and very easy to clean . The kids love the ice twist tray , easy to use. We love that it has an alarm to let you know the fridge isn't closed. Fridge at eye level no bending down to what you have in there

Date PurchasedNov 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Fisho5
Fisho5Melbourne

Very Happy With This Fridge

I really like the design and general lay out of this fridge. my favorite part it that the freezer is down the bottom (where it should be) and the food is at browsing height! Why aren't all fridges like this? The silver looks great in our kitchen and doesn't seem to collect fingerprints as much as some other appliances (looking at YOU toaster). It's as quiet as a mouse running and gets good efficiency despite its generous size. We have had no problems (touch wood) and are very happy wit it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
sudhir
sudhir

Its been around a year, there hasn't been any problem.
With the size of the fridge and functionality, price was really good.
Only downside for me is Freezer Section and which seems small and Ice tray which are not that good producing ice.

Overall, its a good fridge for its value.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Duong
DuongMelbourne

Very good product!

Brought mine for the family roughly 2 months ago. Very good product. Very spacious and has a lot of compartments to store food. Downside is that there is no light in the bottom freezer and ice tray seems like its gonna break. I do like the alarm system and controls on the front of the fridge. Fridge is clean looking and I do like that the freezer has drawers (unlike my old fridge).

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Yvette
Yvette

Does the job

I purchased this fridge 2 months ago, haven’t had any problems. Lots of compartments for different sized items, the ice trays are set over an ice drawer- a necessary brilliance. The stainless steel finish is easy to keep clean. Maintains temperature with a handy display, and very quiet. A great buy.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Holly Bell
Holly BellAU

Hard to find!

We decided to go with this model of Hisense because we had heard great things on the brand! The size was great because we needed a fridge that was slim enough to fit into our apartment space but large enough to have a generous amount of room for freezer/fridge space. It is a very quiet fridge, hardly any noise at all! Very simple to clean and we love the stainless steel look! They were $650 on the floor but managed to get the price down to $550! Stoked

Date PurchasedDec 2017
steph
stephSydney, NSW

LOVE THIS FRIDGE

Ive now had it for 2 + years, Always wanted a bottom freezer option and this is AWESOME. Love the draws in freezer and triple ice tray. Big enough, easy to keep clean, no frost - Keeps everything fresh. The doors been if left open too and the light inside is not intrusive

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Jess
JessGold Coast

Great Fridge!

We purchased this fridge four years ago and it's still going strong (which is great considering things these days aren't made to last).
It fits a lot of good it in and is very easy to clean!
I like the fact that the shelves are adjustable to create room for different sized items, both in the main section and in the door.
I love that the freezer is at the bottom as I don't access items from the freezer as much as I get them out of the fridge.
I would definitely purchase this brand again in the future!

Date PurchasedOct 2013
Rick
RickQueensland, 4215

Purchasing whitegoods from other suppliers and avoid Harvey Norman Bundall

Purchase the unit from JB-Hifi and have been happy with the salesperson, the competitive price given, service, delivery and installation.
Have only been using the refrigerator for one week and it appears to be working well. The temperature for both fridge and freezer was preset at the factory and it is a quiet unit.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Su
SuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Fridge

So quite you have to open the door occasionally to see if it is still working. Also there is plenty of room in both the fridge and the freezer compartments not bothered by those ice tracks that are in most fridges these days. Has been the best fridge I have ever purchased

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Best one I have had

3 year warranty. Most have 1 year. Had a query and actually got Australian call centre! And someone who knew what they were talking about. Quiet, no frost and easy to clean. Great. Seems to have the room of a much bigger fridge. Stainless exterior has nice sheen which cleans without streaks.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015

See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount reviews

Louise F.
Louise F.asked
435L Bottom Mount

Hi, the alarm keeps going off for no reason. Both doors are close and neither fridge or freezer is too filled up. I also have a problem with the circulation of air in the fridge. Things that are in the back tend to freeze. I am very disappointed with the quality of the fridge and freezer. I would not purchase from Hisense again.

Avi
Aviasked
HR6BMFF435SD (435L, Stainless Steel)

Hi, I have same Hisense fridge with small screen in the center, the problem is Freezer is working fine the the Fridge is not working.

I am not sure what's happened.

I have heard lots of people got that problem with hisense fridge but did nit get any solution.

Anyone please help me to get the solution?

France Guy B.
France Guy B.

Hi,
I had the same problem with mine, I had purchased an extended warranty, but the piece that they needed to change was out of stock, so they gave me credit in store to purchase another fridge. I only had that Hisense fridge for two years.

Donna H.
Donna H.asked
435L Bottom Mount

only had my fridge for 3 weeks and the interior fridge light is flickering, how do I fix this.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

See all Hisense 435L Bottom Mount questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense 435L Bottom Mount

Compare both Hisense 435L Bottom Mount
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,099.00$1,199.00
Dimensions 1756 x 680 x 735 mm1756 x 680 x 735 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine RackDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Wine Rack
Handle Type ExternalExternal