Hisense 230L Top Mount HR6TFF230 (White)

Hisense 230L Top Mount HR6TFF230 (White)

MPN: HR6TFF230

• Internal Layout
Yunyan X.

Yunyan X.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

The fridge is great for one or two people. There's definitely enough space for two people and small enough to fit in a small kitchen. The freezer is very cold and can make ice really fast.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $388.00.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write a great review, any feedback will be passed onto our development team as we are always looking for consistent improvements.

RHH

RHHSydney, NSW

Perfect little fridge for the rental

I purchased the fridge for a rental and it has been perfect since the installation. The fridge is a great size with a great amount of shelving for one to two people. I also like how it has a built in ice-tray for convenience!

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $450.00.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi, Thank you for the great feedback, we are happy you love our products as much as we do.

Emj

EmjEast ipswich

Absolutely perfect

This little fridge is amazing its perfect for everything my family need the frezzer is ice cold and frezzes so quickly and the fridge compartment chills to the right temp with all the extra little compartments for your eggs in the door and the crisper at the bottom for your fresh fruit and veg it does the job.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 230L Top Mount HR6TFF230 (White) compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Theodore

TheodoreHobart

Great value for money

There is a fair bit of space for a medium sized fridge. Easily cleanable, removable glass shelves. Two "crisper" segregated drawers (one on top and one underneath the bottom shelf). The freezer has an inbuilt ice cube mold and dispensing/storing system. Good space there too. We live in a one room apartment and sleep about five meters from the fridge, and its really quite quiet.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Al fern

Al fernGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Value for money

The foods are kept at a good temperature, no issues with the chiller compartment or any food being frozen in the chiller section. The bottom drawer keeps the fruits & vegetables fresh for a Long time
The condenser is quiet with no sudden loud noises.
The trays and bottom drawers are easily detachable to clean and to place it back.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Qingdao ren zai Mel

Qingdao ren zai MelMelbourne

decent, small family

it works fine since we moved in our house in 2015; it is my hometown brand, same as Tsingtao Beer, i am so proud of them. i also bought 2x Hisense TV lol. anyways, the best product you can have at this price range, not fancy, but works ok. however a little bit small to us, maybe we bought too much each time, thus the freezer is not big for us.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
Bev

BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Extra Fridge for Beer and Wine

Great fridge for the price I have this fridge outside but in a protected area It was great for Christmas and any extra shopping Good freezer with ice trays It fits a lot of food inside and worked well for us My daughter has just bought one after seeing ours

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Calen

CalenQld, 4131

Great

Great fridge no problems for me fridge has been amazing and is quiet as a mouse the only thing i hate is its a pain in the butt to clean but that's my fault for the coulor i choose live and learn i guess but ye great fridge to have.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value for money fridge. Hisense warranty service fantastic!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Brian

BrianMelbourne

Good value, idea for Single or couple

I bought this Hisense fridge from the good guys, cheapest I can find on the market.
I'm living on my own, and not cooking very often, this Hisense is enough for my need at a very low price.
I'd say the fridge is quiet and efficient, does need to run for long to achieve temp. I put both cooler and freezer on the coldest setting.
It has a simple ice maker in the freezer compartment, maybe useful to some, but it's a waste of space for me as I don't need ice at all
There's a bit of black colour decor on the handles, in contrast to the white outlook, makes it look smarter.
I only had it for 3 months, can't comment about reliability.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
carinnef

carinnefpenrith

Great little fridge

Purchased on special at a fantastic price and it is just the right size.
Fit into a small space but has a big enough interior it fits everything we need.
I like the way its configured and makes access easy.
So far so good, purchased 3 months ago, happy so far.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Tam

TamCairns, Queensland

Great!

This is a great fridge. It’s deceptively compact as although it’s quite small it has heaps of space inside. The glass shelves are easy to clean, it keeps everything at a good temperature and it’s quiet. Overall highly recommended. My previous fridge was a lot taller so I thought this one wouldn’t have enough space, but I was wrong as if anything this one has a bigger capacity due to the large veggie basket and well placed shelves.

It seems to maintain a good temperature. The freezer never ices up.
It's easy to open and close with good handles.
One drawback is the space for larger items, but the good sized door shelf takes care of that. Overral very good.

Zosner

Zosner

Delicious

Maintains a good temperature. Don't find any frozen foods at the back of the fridge!
It is as quiet as a mouse, never hear it!
Very easy to clean and pull out all the shelves and drawers.
Perfect for a small family or couple!
Definitely worth the purchase and I highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Lou

LouEsperance w.a 6450

Couldn't live without it

Yes it does contain excellent temperature, keeps food fresh as . Very good price . It is very quiet when running. It is very very easy to clean . It fit perfectly in the spot built for fridge. It is very handy with top fridge and bottom freezer . Thankyou

Date PurchasedJuly 2017