Hisense HR6TFF230S (230L, Stainless)

Hisense HR6TFF230S (230L, Stainless)

MPN: HR6TFF230S

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent service

Fridge lost power but was fixed for free with the long warranty it has. They were so generous and accommodating. Absolutely love their service. Would buy a Hisense fridge again if ever I needed another.

Purchased in August 2015 at The Good Guys.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Not a bad choice

It is a good buy for the price and so far good. But, it creates a bubbling noise from the back of the fridge which is really annoying. I am not sure if its coz of gas movement, but its not something that I have noticed with other brands.No problem with cooling, however the fridge door is not so magnetic.. which means that you will have to literally push the door till it hits the fridge. Not very friendly design though

Date PurchasedSep 2018

This is my first refrigerator!

The refrigerator is the right size!
There is a slight difference in the temperature between the layers, but it's hard to say how much.
But sometimes the food is a little strange
Sometimes there is noise in daily use.But it doesn't affect life
The overall design of the refrigerator is simple, generous, and well-behaved.
The opening and closing of the door is not as smooth as I imagined. Maybe the ground of the place where I live is uneven. The refrigerator's door always close by itself.

It’s functional!

The fridge is good like any other, we jst like the silver look and the space also the water dispenser part! It’s easy to clean and the design is as sleek as the other leading brands! I love the frost free freezer which makes it really easy to clean and the compartments in the fridge area.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Perfect size for smaller kitchens. Designed to keep your perishables fresh.

It’s has a Very clean appearance. Refreshing and inviting on the inside also. Strong and strurdy with great sealing. I find it easy to clean, with the convenience of easy removal of shelving. It provides and also provokes the ability to keep your perishable items organised. All round I am very happy with my product.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Works wonders

Great fridge for a couple or a small family, always looks clean because of the stainless steel, can be a little noise coming from the modem but nothing too annoying or noticeable. Plenty of space in the fridge area however the ice compartment in the freezer does take up a lot of room which can leave you tight when trying to freeze food. All an all a good fridge

Date PurchasedNov 2016

great

great fridge, bought about a year ago, so far does a perfect job. running smoothly with minimum noise. very easy to clean. stainless still looks very stylish. big fresh room, 230 l is quite enough for a young couple with a kid. a not regret buy. wil recommend to friends.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Probably the best fridge I've ever bought

So quiet, heaps of room and compartments easy to keep clean and great energy rating, great family fridge you want something you can rely on that you are paying to fix every couple of months. Doors close easily and quietly and you can easily add a child lock if need be

Great fridge

Temperature is great in all compartments and freeze the food well, well maintained and great for value especially if you dont have a big house great fit in house, it is quiet cant hear a sound and the cleaning of the fridge is so easy to be maintained cant complain

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Good fridge

It is quiet and easy to clean. We picked this one because it was a good price and seemed to have good storage compartments. Always a consistent temperature and love the stain less steel finish.
I’d recommend this fridge for a family of four - may need a bigger one if more.

Happy With This Good Value

I only have limited space available for a fridge and this slotted in nicely. It's a lovely finish and does not show fingerprints or smudges too badly
It is one quiet fridge! I can hardly hear it running - my old one was like a freight train compared to this. It is really well designed inside with the shelving and the freezer freezes food very quickly. It is efficient with power use too.
Very happy with everything about this fridge so far

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Simple and reliable fridge

It's been over an year since we bought this and it is still in pristine condition. It offers lots of space inside even though it squeezes into a tight space. The cooling and freezing functions are pretty good and the fridge also isn't noisy at all. The only thing which I miss is a key to lock the doors since my kid is excited about the light inside and he keeps opening it whenever he feels like. Apart from that, the fridge is really good. We have cleaned the fridge multiple times and it is fairly easy since there are not many compartments.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Good quality and nice design

Is a good fridge, it does not make noise and has a simple elegant design which is a must for us. We live in a place with variable crazy weather, and this fridge maintains its temperature stable. More space is needed in the freezer, but if you don’t buy lots of frozen food this fridge will work well for sure.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Works really good.

The fridge is really good comparing to the others with the high end brand and of course more expensive. This fridge do the job well. It has all the feature for everday use.

The cons is sometimes it can be quite noisy but it only last about a minute or so.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Keep a mop by the fridge.

The fridge does what its supposed to and does it well, looks good and runs quiet. However there is a design flaw as every couple of weeks I have to mop out the water build up from condensation underneath the crisper draw or it starts running onto my floor. There is no drain for the build up so it can be recycled. I have done some research online and this is a common issue with Hisense fridges apparently. I have checked my temperature settings and they are as recommended, fruit and veg last ages and don't ruin from being over-cold. This is extremely disappointing as I my previous fridge I had for 20yrs and it never spilled a drop of water on my floor.

I will not be buying a Hisense fridge again.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
It turns out it was a manufacturing fault and the water drainage pipe had been filled with insulation foam during the manufacturing process. Kudos to Hisense and their 3 year manufacturer warranty as they are replacing the fridge for a new one.

Great little fridge

Great little fridge, always enough space in the fridge and freezer for my small family. The veggie crisper keeps veggies fresh for a good week or so. Only drawback that I would note is that the sides do get very hot to the touch when it is running a cool-down cycle.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Really good small fridge

Very quiet, kept the food beautifully and can take a lot of food - I was surprised at how spacious the inside was for a small fridge. I love it - its a second fridge for me - haven't cleaned it yet, but it doesn't look onerous. Got great service from Harvey Norman Nowra ( even though they accidentally charged me twice - no arguments about the credit)

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Amazing! Great for the family!

This fridge is perfect for the family and is exactly what any household with young kids need! Having the extra space makes a massive difference when you're running a family of four. The stainless finished doesn't show marks and has a sleeeeek design which is exactly what I was looking for.

Date PurchasedJul 2003

That's perfect

It's pretty cool and quite, it maintains the good temperature in all compartments for long time. It's very quiet and I can't hear the noises. I never buy anything products before like it. I will use it for long time. Cleaning is very convenient and I clean it for several month. I like it very much.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Perfect family friendly fridge, that is easy to clean. Stainless comes up really nice with a wipe do

The fridge keeps all food items nice and cold.
Vegetables stay fresh in the crisper.

Sometimes the freezer has trouble freezing when to there is to many items.
The shelving throughout the fridge are amazing as the shelving is made out of thick plastic that's not going to break.
Style wise, i love the look of the stainless steal and the fridge is not to big.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017