Hisense HR6TFF270 (270L)

3.0

• Internal Layout
Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the best fridge!!

This fridge has an efficient energy star ratting, its super cold and can fit so much more than our old fridge. I love the plastic shelving and how spacious it is allowing all our lovely fruits and veggies.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$800.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
Zeven

ZevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect fridge for 2

Have been using this fridge for 4 years now. Perfect size for my tiny apartment and it provides just enough food storage for 2. It is highly energy efficient with just 400 kwh per year. I like its metallic platinum look that fits the theme in my kitchen.

Purchased in May 2015.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Totally crap not worth the. money

In 2014 I brought this model through JB HI Fi oxley QLD.
After 24 hrs of buying a lemon and spending over $200 in food I lost it alls after the bottom part of the fridge didn't work and the freezer half worked.
It took 2 weeks to get a show . Fridge.
Again 18 months it happen again this time. Over 2 weeks till a f

Date PurchasedApr 2014
Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense HR6TFF270 (270L) compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Chinese crap

We bought a 270 litre Hisense fridge 18 months ago. It has broken down twice already. We lost hundreds of dollars worth food. We could have bought a good brand fridge with a few hundred dollars extra and considering the stuff we have lost already it would have been worth it.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Excellent Fridge.

We bought ours in December 2012 and it has worked perfectly ever since, with no problems whatsoever. It runs so quietly that you can't even hear it and it is also very energy efficient. We moved it into the pergola area 2 years ago, due to buying a bigger fridge, where it's much warmer than the kitchen and it has still worked perfectly, the whole time. I cannot fault this fridge and I would highly recommend it.

Terrible

Worst fridge ever, been replaced 3 times, lost lots of food, promised food vouchers , 3 times, never got any of them, waiting on hold to talk to terrible customer service people for 2 hours, never , never buy this fridge , waiting for number 4 fridge in 3 years, just want money returned , terrible fridge and service

Sem

SemSuva

Fridge compartment not cooling!

Bought this fridge about two months ago and the fridge compartment stopped cooling for over two months now. I have asked the supplier Courts Fiji Ltd and they promised technicians to check it out am still waiting with rotten food. Hope someone can have some sense from Courts Fiji to come and fix the problem. Of course it is still under warranty!
energy efficient!
Fridge compartment not working - i.e. not colling and the freezer is now making a hell of a noise!