Hisense HR6TFF270 (270L)

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect fridge for 2

Have been using this fridge for 4 years now. Perfect size for my tiny apartment and it provides just enough food storage for 2. It is highly energy efficient with just 400 kwh per year. I like its metallic platinum look that fits the theme in my kitchen.

Purchased in May 2015.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Totally crap not worth the. money

In 2014 I brought this model through JB HI Fi oxley QLD.
After 24 hrs of buying a lemon and spending over $200 in food I lost it alls after the bottom part of the fridge didn't work and the freezer half worked.
It took 2 weeks to get a show . Fridge.
Again 18 months it happen again this time. Over 2 weeks till a f

Date PurchasedApr 2014

Chinese crap

We bought a 270 litre Hisense fridge 18 months ago. It has broken down twice already. We lost hundreds of dollars worth food. We could have bought a good brand fridge with a few hundred dollars extra and considering the stuff we have lost already it would have been worth it.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Excellent Fridge.

We bought ours in December 2012 and it has worked perfectly ever since, with no problems whatsoever. It runs so quietly that you can't even hear it and it is also very energy efficient. We moved it into the pergola area 2 years ago, due to buying a bigger fridge, where it's much warmer than the kitchen and it has still worked perfectly, the whole time. I cannot fault this fridge and I would highly recommend it.

Terrible

Worst fridge ever, been replaced 3 times, lost lots of food, promised food vouchers , 3 times, never got any of them, waiting on hold to talk to terrible customer service people for 2 hours, never , never buy this fridge , waiting for number 4 fridge in 3 years, just want money returned , terrible fridge and service

Fridge compartment not cooling!

Bought this fridge about two months ago and the fridge compartment stopped cooling for over two months now. I have asked the supplier Courts Fiji Ltd and they promised technicians to check it out am still waiting with rotten food. Hope someone can have some sense from Courts Fiji to come and fix the problem. Of course it is still under warranty!
energy efficient!
Fridge compartment not working - i.e. not colling and the freezer is now making a hell of a noise!

Is the 270 litre all freezer frost free
Yes it is.

The chiller of the fridge stopped working when freeze section still in operation. Any ideas?
hi, there is a small channel and a bit of tube that runs from the freezer to the chiller in most fridges, and its just the right size for a frozen pea to get stuck in. That may be blocked. I think it runs from that white piece at the front of the freezer with the white plastic grill over it as I can't spot anything else that would do the job. I have no idea whether the grill comes off or not. Mine is securely attached so I can't remove it to check, but unless everything is iced up and you have a block of ice stopping the cold air dropping, thats your most likely culprit. I had this problem with a different brand of fridge and we had to call out a mechanic; his work came with a lecture about not wrapping my frozens properly.see my posts your defrost timer is broken

When open the door for about three times then the fan is on for about three hours. Bought the frost free first time no idea how it operates?
this is certainly not normal, should turn off after a few minutes , contact the companythis is about right. these little frost free fridges are very basic and nearly bullet proof HOWEVER. the thermostat is in the main fridge but the evaporator ( the part that makes the fridge cold) is located in the freezer.. the Fan you can hear blows frozen air down to the main part of the fridge. Note there is not a cooling evaporator in the main compartment of the fridge, So rule one NEVER overload the freezer. of the air cannot circulate the top evaporator will freeze up and this will lead to the whole of the air channels to the main fridge to freeze up and the main compartment to warm up. If you jam too muck food into the freezer and slam the door shut, the Styrofoam air channels in the back of the freezer will be damaged and the same problem as above will happen. the other problem is the heater defrost wire is loosely placed at the bottom od the evaporator coils and over the drain screen. so if you tip the fridge forwards it can shift out of position and fail to defrost. you just got to position it back and bend it slightly for It to work better. If the drain freezers over then water will exit the freezer compartment to the main fridge compartment pooling in the bottom levels/ Lastly if you have to work on the freezer and do a manual defrost I recommend a 48 hour defrost not a 4 hour one. a lot of ice can form in the hidden vent leading from the freezer to the main compartments that wont defrost in under 4 hours.

CategoryTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators