Hisense HR6TFF272 (272L, White)

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My hisense fridge

i love my fridge so much it keeps wonderful coldness and suits my needs and with my lifestyle and everything i just love it and its unique name to hisense its name says it all i love my fridge i don't want to be parted from it never fantastic great

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Good fridge for the price

Fridge works like it should. Haven't had any major issues. Had some trouble with some of the storage areas not being cold enough but I had everything set on max and I learnt that's actually not a good way to keep everything cool in the fridge because if you want more coolness in another area you should be reducing another so it has more power to draw. Otherwise it has worked perfectly for me.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Roomy and Cold

This Hisense fridge is absolutely fantastic! The crisper is 'sublime', I have never had a crisper so good, it keeps all my vegies and fruit crisp for ages. It maintains a steady temperature in every compartment with the new air flow vents built in. It is so quiet and so easy to keep clean, all spills seem to just come off it with a damp cloth. It is the best fridge I have ever purchased

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Price was right and is a great unit

Bought this for my office. Never bought any Hisense product before but really glad I did. Design is sleek, clean and it looks great, lights inside are awesome and in the middle of the night make finding snacks easy. Also really easy to clean surfaces throughout. As it sat at one side of our open office there was little noise coming from it which was great.

I would recommend and look at other Hisense product in future.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Good one

The price is so cheap,so it is worth to have.It's outstanding one,its appearance better than others.and it is big enough for a big family which is a couple and 3 children.the fruits and vegetables put in the fridge is very fresh and they could be hold a long time and not got bad.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Disappointed with this brand.

Well my Hisence has lost its cooling capacity in the fridge compartment. Not the freezer. Fortunately it is still within warranty. Finally, I am been offered a new fridge and am upgrading to one that gives me a 5 year warranty, whereas the Hisence only gave me three. This warranty has only 6 months go to. I hope the new Westinghouse will be better. It turns out they are all made in Thailand!!!! I know! I should not be surprised.

Does not cool food properly

Before we bought this model I would never have believed anyone who told me that you could get a brand new fridge and it would not cool food to a safe temperature. The fridge, even at full bore, does not get below 9 degrees. We have sent back two units and are upgrading to a better brand that can be trusted. The poor quality has wasted so much of our time. Fortunately the shop believed us and did not make us go through Hi-Sense as I would not trust them to get anything right. Avoid this brand at all costs.
Oh, the freezer works OK.