Hisense HR6TFF437 (436L, White)

Hisense HR6TFF437 (436L, White)

MPN: HR6TFF437

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leaks all the time

Do not buy one. The doors do not seal well. The freezer door opens when you close the fridge. So freezer defrosts.Then it freezes up inside and water does not go to drainage pipe. Just all over my floor. If I had a wooden floor it would have been a disaster

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Good product

Since we bought this never had any problem and cooling is fantastic. Design is very modern and a definite buy. I will recommend this if you are looking for a decent fridge with the budget option. I bought this fridge from God guys and got very good deal. Thanks Matt

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Would not recommend

When I purchased the fridge, I noticed it was freezing anything on the bottom shelf and anything in vegetable crisper. I tried adjusting the temperature but it didn't help.

Now, 2 years later there is water leaking underneath the vege crisper and forming ice. A repairer came and fixed the issue as it was under warranty.

It didn't take long for the same problem to re-occur, but now it's not under warranty.

There are vents in the freezer along the back. Apparently you can't put anything to cover them up, which means you can't use the freezer to its capacity.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

value

i just bought one hisense mod hr6tff437 from the good guys penrith let stand 2 hours before turning on runs very quite led light is nice and bright lots of room inside freezer nice and cold set temp on 2 i like bits of ice in my drink thats cold helps keep the meat longer recomend buying this fridge also 3 year warr is standard

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good budget option fridge for single person or small family.

I recently purchased this fridge for my beach shack. Having only a certain amount of money to spend on this item, I opted for a cheaper model and I have to say, I am not disappointed with this item. It is functional and does a good job even on the hottest day. My shack is not air conditioned (as it is only used as a week ender) but this does not seem to make a big difference in how the fridge operates. The shelving is good and easy to remove and quite durable. I like the finish as well. It is quite ergonomic. The cooling is great and there are areas that are designated in the fridge when you want items to be colder and not so cold. The freezer works well as well and the no frost option is great too as I hate defrosting freezers. All up for a little over $550.00 (including delivery and removal of the old fridge) I think that this particular fridge is excellent value for money for those who don't want to purchase a high end, expensive product. I would not however recommend it for a large family etc. It is too small. For me however as a single person, it is great. Just what I need.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Great Value for Money

The Hisense fridge is an affordable alternative to some of the other more well known brands. It comes with a 3 year warranty. It is a stylish looking fridge & is well laid out inside with plenty of room. The freezer is a good size too. Runs quietly. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

noticed this fridge is very hot on the outside atm,why would this be? also is leaking just above the crisper and water is running down under crisper and out the bottom of door.
Mine is leaking like this too. Have you found out how to fix this?Not yetlike many fridges these days it seems to have issues keeping a seal on the fridge or freezer door when you slam the other. I fixed this via ordering a couple rare earth magnets off of ebay.au ... two pairs of little ones and glued them aligned to the door and frame. keeps the seals sealed tight and now this fridge rarely runs and is a lot cooler on the outside. The outside is rarely more than lukewarm to the touch, and I live in the tropics where the kitchen is more often +30c than it's not.

HR6TFF437 (White)