Hisense HR6TFF460 (460L, White)

Hisense HR6TFF460 (460L, White)

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Catrina

Catrina

Has fallen apart and leaks

Loud fridge, sometimes it over freezes and sometimes not cold enough. All the shelvings and compartments have broken very quickly even though we are very careful. I have rang the customer service but they said it's out of warranty and won't help me at all. Not happy with this company's customer service skills

Date PurchasedApr 2013

chris

chrisShoalwater

worst fridge i've ever come across!

Have been extremely unhappy with this fridge from the day it was bought. It has been adjusted to the coldest fridge and freezer settings since new, and still struggled to keep things cold/frozen. Now just out of warranty has got even worse. I will be contacting hisense to say i will never buy their products again.

Kevin

Kevin

Cannot believe that Good Guys recommended this piece of Junk

The freezer part of this fridge just does not freeze food, we phoned Good Guys and they swopped it but 2 years laters and i am about to throw this fridge out on the next kerbside collection!!!

Menekeasked

I have bought a Hisense fridge..so far so good..6 months old but my problem is with the fridge door keeps catching on the freezer door...have adjusted the levels several times but nothing works...so frustrating ...has anyone else had this problem?

Robbie
Robbie

Mines fine. Have you looked at adjusting the hinges?

Irene Kemp
Irene Kemp

I haven't had this problem with mine.

Meneke

I have adjusted it several times...its not the levels its the actual door...the gap between the fridge and freezer is uneven ..fine on the hinge part but when it gets to the handle the gap is non-existant...has been like it from day one..

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

CategoryTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Release dateOct 2010
Replaced byHisense HR6TFF437 (436L, White)
Compare all Hisense HR6TFF Series