Hisense HR6TFF460S (460L, Stainless)

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent fridge

Holes the temperature so well and keeps everything fresh in the crisper ,

It’s very very quite can’t even tell it’s on
Very easy to clean and move to clean under neath so much space it’s just the right size for our family the freezer is a good size too

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Rubbish-tall fridge, stainless steel

I really thought I was buying a bargain, great look and functions however, door continually bleeps. Had an engineer called out twice to fix a manufacturers fault. Basically, the wiring loom runs between fridge and door hinge and with opening and closing door, eventually fatigues the wire causing a short. Happened twice which was repaired under warranty however its happened again and warranty expired so won't be getting repaired. It makes me angry that companies such as Hisense don't rigourously test their products before unleasing on the public, as it's the cheaper option. In addition the coating comes off even though we have only used a damp cloth. The fridge is cold in some areas and warm in others. For these reasons I won't buy any other products from Hinsense no matter how much of a bargain it appears as in the long term, it isn't.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Good price FRIDGE FREEZE BAD

The freezer over freezes then the fridge doesn't work OR the fridge works and the freeze doesn't paid to get this fixed and 2 weeks later its happened again. Zero service from manufacturers :-( I have had this fridge 3 years what happened to large expensive white goods lasting more than their warranty? land fill only

Absolute rubbish

Bought and never worked properly from day one. Had it fixed under warranty which ahs now ran out and it still doesn't freeze stuff in freezer - don't buy it as it really doesn't work - had crayfish that went off - ice cream that defrosted - ice blocks that aren't ice blocks - its rubbish.

Avoid!

Seals broke within 18 months. Not covered by warranty. Said they'd express post the seals (cost $47.50) express. They lied.

Worst fridge

Never ever buy this fridge !!! Like everybody else massive issues with freezer. I don't have an issue with good guys. It is just a bad fridge that gives you a bloody headache. It's not worth it .

Do not buy

Menmybigmouth comments ditto.......Same problems. Sick of either the freezer not working or the fridge not cold enough to keep milk. What a joke. This company needs to give replacement fridges to those customers who bought these models as clearly there is a design fault. Department of fair trading here we come!!!!
Only the look of it
Product is faulty, does not function as a fridge should...cracked shelving 3 times...

We have the same problem, freezer has cooled does not even freeze water in ice block trays,and everything in the freezer has turned to mush. Who is going to re-imburse us????? And now the fridge is starting to cool down.Had to replace our Hisense freezer. Started beeping every 15 seconds. Took 3 weeks to get a technician out. Technician replaced a part and the freezer stopped working altogether and we lost all contents. Having failed to repair the freezer, Hisense agreed to a store credit at Good Guys. Unfortunately the same freezer was now $100 more than we originally paid. Even when working the freezer struggled to keep things frozen. Hisense compensated us $50 for the entire freezer of lost products that were as a result of the Technicians incompetence. I am really angry because I have Hisense TVs and other products and was treated like a commodity. Shocking service from Hisense. Its a shame. Replaced Hisense freezer with a Westinghouse (made in Australia - pay more but a better product)