Hisense HR6TFF600SD (593L, Stainless)

Hisense HR6TFF600SD (593L, Stainless)

MPN: HR6TFF600SD

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This perfect but not working

Fridge not cooling also not freezing I already did everything take out but still fridge not I can’t buy another one because I don’t have money what about my owarenty still work or not plz tell us I don’t know how to fix this my fridge iam very stressfully plz help

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Amazing!

We upgraded to this fridge from the Good Guys and have never looked back!
It is amazing. I love that there are so many compartments & the water dispenser was a selling point!
Although you fill the water container up yourself it is super convenient & made it within budget compared to other models.
The temperate is always consistent & it is easy to open/close.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

It is big and lower power consumption

I have purchased it few weeks ago. The total capacity is huge, and it is rare to have big size of refrigerator with single gate. The stainless finish makes it looks like so modern. The outside ice tray is good for someone want to enjoy the hot summer. The kids do not need to climb up. and the energy star rating is 2.5 stars

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Spacious Fridge freezer

We have had this fridgefreezer for three weeks and it seems great. No frost so far, very quiet motor. Loads of space and shelves to hold food. Very easy to clean as all shelves are removable. Very user friendly for the temperature settings and also reads the room temp too.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Hisense fridge

Plenty of space inside and compartments available. Crisper has adjustable humidity and works well. Water dispenser is non plumbed so great for rental properties. Led lighting bright throughout . Easy to adjust temperatures
Can barely hear it
Overall great satisfied it's a great product.
Purchased discounted through appliance replacement offer

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Absolutely amazing machine

It is really good top mount fridge with lots of capacity. Fridge is the best as compare to my side by side double door fridge. Veggie tub is of great side. Very silent in motor. Love it. Very happy this fridge. It has got 2 little tubs to store food as well keep it freezed.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Perfect fit and very spacious

This replaced a ten year old fridge that had been driving our energy costs through the roof. Thanks to the NSW Appliance Program, we got a very good price for this. When we moved to a new unit, we were worried that it didn't fit the built in slot for the fridge but low and behold, it JUST fit. It looked perfect in the slot. My wife loved the space, she didn't have to transfer leftovers from pots as they fit well in the fridge. The external digital temperature control was very helpful with adjusting levels conveniently. I hope it is not placebo effect, but we feel that we are saving energy because of this fridge. Almost a year now, the fridge is still going strong, but it sometimes makes a electrical "grunt" when the cooling process kicks in. Everything else seems to be working normally, but the 3-year warranty provides a bit of peace of mind

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Perfect upgrade

I purchased this fridge because our old one was getting too small for our family of 5. The fridge has a 3 litre water dispenser, cheese drawer, meat drawer and two fruit/veg crispers. The shelves are glass, making it much easier to clean. The shelves in the door fit four 3 litre bottles of milk easily and even has an egg stay and a can shelf. The freezer has a shelf, making it easy to seperate bread from meat and veg and also includes an ice maker and ice storage drawer. Excellent fridge. Only problem is after 12 months the light in the fridge started working only occasionally, the switch itself is faulty....not the globe.
Digital thermomiter on the freezer door, allowing you to set the temperature of the fridge/freezer and allowing for turbo freeze/cool. Would recommend this for a large family but make sure to measure your doorway before buying because we had to remove the fridge handles before it would fit through our front door

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Lemon

2 years into the 3 year warranty. Getting repaired for the third time for all different issues. Leaking water. Freezer stopped working. Now fridge stopped working. Should be replaced. No doubt will have to dump it when warranty runs out. Gave away our previous samsung fridge which is still running perfect after 11 years never had a problem. Not happy, Waste of money.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Not bad

Maintains an even temp at all times easy to clean easy to maneuver for cleaning not loud at all plenty of internal space and the fresh boxes are big enough for your fruit and veg thats for sure i cand find anything to complain about this fridge does it job.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Excellent fridge/freezer

Great purchase had it almost 2 years still like brand new never even had to defrost freezer just wipe clean. Never had a single issue with it love that it beeps if kids dont close it properly and the water feature doesnt need plumbing. Great size for family of 6.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Great refridgerator

after looking at many fridges we decided on this one as the features were very good, it had a big freezer section and large capacity cooler section, Love the water dispenser at the front, great for a cold drink in summer. Great value nad easy to clean It is very quiet and very efficient. lots of room in the door.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Hisense an Appliance for your home, office or beach side retreat

In March this year we purchased a Hisense HR6TFF600SD Fridge from Harvey Norman but was apprehensive at first buying a Fridge made in China as most people are sceptical and have reservations about products made in that country. Since buying the Hisense product we were amazed at the amount of space and the individual compartments contained inside the fridge for vegetables,meat ,eggs,fish ,milk and so many other items my wife is over the moon and tells everyone about her new fridge. It is so quiet and not like other products we have purchased in the past that always had a humming sound that was quiet loud our friends say its a very stylish product and makes our kitchen a real creative space. The Ice Cube dispenser has been great for entertaining and living in Queensland its great to put some ice in a cool drink on a hot day. We will definitely purchase more products made by Hisense in the future and we would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a fridge or an appliance. GREAT PRODUCT

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Good for us

So far so good, heaps of room inside the fridge. Great separate meat drawers for storage and a huge vegie crisper. The freezer is well designed with the ice cube twister as well a lot of storage room in there as well. The temperature so far has been constant with the digital read out on the front for both the fridge and freezer. We have not heard it make any sort of a sound at all, amazingly. Glass shelves easy to clean inside, plastic shelves in the door a bit tricky to take out and clean.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Good Fridge...reasonably priced

Fridge is great
Have had it for almost 12 months
Works great
Really Spacious
Freezer has plenty of room
So far so good..

Pros
Great Price
Spacious
Lighting inside and door space
Good warranty as well

Cons
the water cooler uses a bit of space and dont have another option/model without

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Fickle cooling unit

Thanks to this fridge Ive had to start buying 1 litre cartons of milk. It does not keep a constant temperature at all, some days you wonder if its broken, other days you have frozen tomatoes! Its fairly quite, I'll give it that, but frankly if you cant cool correctly then sound isnt my issue. The freezer compartment works fine. Its a pain to clean, having broken one of the side shelves trying to do so. Not worth it, spend a little more and get a better brand

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Loving this fridge.Great value for money

Purchased this fridge recently and couldnt be happier.Being a budget conscious family of six we needed something big but not overpriced.This Hisense fridge is a massive 593 litres and has a spacious crisper plus 2 additional drawers above it for dairy or anything else you desire.The door easily fits a 3 litre milk plus several 2litre drink bottles. The other door shelves fit butter ànd so many condiments that I am yet to fill them.Streamlined glass shelves and very easy to clean.Temperature has maintained very well and the LED panel on front makes it simple and easy to adjust if need be.The panel also has sleep and holiday mode settings.Other than the subtle door alarm that beeps when the door is left open too long this fridge is whisper quiet.
The top mount freezer is very spacious and has two shelves as does the door..I easily fit our frozen goods in there (including a big ice cream tub)with room to spare.The only downfall would be the ice dispenser is very small and is a bit tricky to flick the ice from.
The fridge also has a cold water dispenser that is accessed from the front closed door and is easily refilled.My kids water intake has doubled just from the novelty factor alone.
Modern stainless steel look completes this very good ,value for money fridge.Easily competes with the big brands in price and efficiency and I would highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017