Hisense HR6TFF Series

Hisense HR6TFF Series (page 2 of 14)

HR6TFF600SD (593L, Stainless), HR6TFF342 (342L), HR6TFF222 (222L), etc...

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kris

krisVictoria, 3931

computer glitch in fridge however 5 star level of service

my fridge started to ice the basics and kept an eye on it , it was getting worse so called hisense and within 24 hours had a technician out and fitted a new cpu in the fridge, perfect service especially this time of the year, now all is good for the festive season

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Carl S

Carl SAdelaide

Don't Bother

Fridge started running continuously after first hot day of Spring only two months old.
The outside of the fridge became extremely hot as did the compressor.
Still waiting nearly a week later for someone to look at it and confirm what I already know.
Ran very noisy from the start and seemed to be running too frequently.
Support from the Good Guys very ordinary.
Will not be buying Hisense or be dealing with the Good Guys again.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Melissa

MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy

Terrible fridge. The seals are extremely weak and unless you tilt the fridge far back, the freezer door will open and stay open whenever you open /close the fridge door. It will not beep to let you know it's open. Then, there is the terrible variations of temperature. The fridge does not seem cold enough on the 4C setting, but if you put the temperature any lower, everything in the vegetable crisper and the 2 drawers above will freeze. Terrible!!!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Janie

JanieAU

Leaks all the time

Do not buy one. The doors do not seal well. The freezer door opens when you close the fridge. So freezer defrosts.Then it freezes up inside and water does not go to drainage pipe. Just all over my floor. If I had a wooden floor it would have been a disaster

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Tommo

TommoTWEED HEADS SOUTH

Hisense 350 ltr fridge

A very quiet, reliable fridge. The fridge compartment is very good, it keeps a consistent temperature and the freezer works just as well. This fridge has a good appearance very modern looking. Both fridge and freezer doors can be attached on either side, and plenty of space on the inner side of both doors. overall I am happy with the performance of this fridge and considered this a good buy.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Leo

LeoHORNET BANK

Delicious

Maintains a good temperature. Don't find any frozen foods at the back of the fridge!
It is as quiet as a mouse, never hear it!
Very easy to clean and pull out all the shelves and drawers.
Perfect for a small family or couple!
Definitely worth the purchase and I highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Bart

BartBrisbane

Not a bad choice

It is a good buy for the price and so far good. But, it creates a bubbling noise from the back of the fridge which is really annoying. I am not sure if its coz of gas movement, but its not something that I have noticed with other brands.No problem with cooling, however the fridge door is not so magnetic.. which means that you will have to literally push the door till it hits the fridge. Not very friendly design though

E Smart

E SmartBaldivis

Amazing!

We upgraded to this fridge from the Good Guys and have never looked back!
It is amazing. I love that there are so many compartments & the water dispenser was a selling point!
Although you fill the water container up yourself it is super convenient & made it within budget compared to other models.
The temperate is always consistent & it is easy to open/close.

Staekey18

Staekey18Hopevale

This is perfect

Is the fridge easy to open, how soon can I have the fridge, is it new or second hand and what price, I'm interested in purchasing this item. Has the top very roomy and also the bottom due to remotes and require bulk shopping to last at least three months

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Bernd C Beike

Bernd C BeikeKEILOR NORTH

smart

This product, beautiful and generous, storage capacity is very large, four people fully enough. Placed in the kitchen, the noise could hardly be heard. Just turned on using both sides of the panel and rear plate heat, running stable after the side plate almost feel no heat. The back plate is a bit hot, which is normal. I use the smart temperature, not the adjustment, enough.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Mrs.78976564

Mrs.78976564BRISBANE

Hisense

The appearance is generous and concise, the operation noise is small, the refrigeration effect is also very good, Hisense's refrigerator good-looking also is practical, also saves electricity. Insufficient place is the cold storage space layout is not reasonable, causes the place the thing to be little. And refrigerated drawer difficult to pull out, you should consider the refrigerator 90° side open can pull out, always to 180° to pull out, kitchen space rarely can open the door to 180 °, this design is not scientific.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Save your money don't buy it

Fridge now 3years old and constantly leaking, sometimes when closing the fridge the freezer door opens and if you didn't notice it, have a mop handy. Worked really well at first then after 3years becomes faulty..dont buy it.
Fridge temperature - poor control, my vegetables are frozen inside the fridge
Design- door handles are good
Space- lots of space in fridge for storage.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

N. Kodega

N. KodegaBluewater

Good product

Since we bought this never had any problem and cooling is fantastic. Design is very modern and a definite buy. I will recommend this if you are looking for a decent fridge with the budget option. I bought this fridge from God guys and got very good deal. Thanks Matt

Date PurchasedMar 2018

MelbourneLaura

MelbourneLaura

Excellent customer service

Had been very happy with this fridge until it stopped working - the computer chip needed replacing. But Hisense were very good. Responded quickly. It was still in warranty, so no problem there. They even reimbursed for perished food. Fridge has been fine for ages now, so all good. Nice big roomy fridge.

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Sam

SamBrisbane

perfect fridge for single person

My fridge maintains perfect temperature, never needing adjustment, has attractive lines and is strong and easy to clean and operate. The compartments are good and it seems long-wearing. recommend it, my model is 342B and the price was right. It is also compact of space and suitable fr tight spaces.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
JahannaLeo

JahannaLeoWarrnambool

This is my first refrigerator!

The refrigerator is the right size!
There is a slight difference in the temperature between the layers, but it's hard to say how much.
But sometimes the food is a little strange
Sometimes there is noise in daily use.But it doesn't affect life
The overall design of the refrigerator is simple, generous, and well-behaved.
The opening and closing of the door is not as smooth as I imagined. Maybe the ground of the place where I live is uneven. The refrigerator's door always close by itself.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Water leak

Water leaking all through fridge cant work out how to fix it seems to be coming out of top part of fridge near light. Not sure how much warranty came with fridge. Cant even remember where I bought it think it was jb hifi. Have pulled out looked underneath doesn't seem to be a water tray

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Lewi

Lewi

Exactly what I was looking for

It fits in the recess perfectly, great size for me and my partner, spacious for a 230L, small enough to fit in any recess area but with no fridge space sacrifice, affordable, accessible at almost every furniture and appliance retailer, unbeatable quality for money, functionally sound, great first new fridge.

RoseyReviewer

RoseyReviewerGunnedah

is trimmed with plastic

This is a good fridge, good sized freezer and room on doors for 2l bottles.
Good air flow.
The one little con is the plastic trim PLASTIC, cost cutting that really annoys me, as already after only 3moths there is a crack on the front door pull.
Btw, some little blonde twit climbed in to my house through an open window and stole that little broken piece of silver plastic – the person was residing at my neighbours Sueellen and Donny, but was most likely my neighbour Allen Holme’s skinny girlfriend or son Liam, just because they can.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

laurinda

laurindaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My hisense fridge

i love my fridge so much it keeps wonderful coldness and suits my needs and with my lifestyle and everything i just love it and its unique name to hisense its name says it all i love my fridge i don't want to be parted from it never fantastic great

Date PurchasedApr 2018