Hisense Bottom Mount HR6BMFF Series

• Internal Layout
Samuel D

Samuel DSydney, NSW

Fridge does not seem to circulate cool air very well

Purchased in October 2020 at The Good Guys.

Just Arrived Today

Black steel matches the recent large black floor tiles and bench handles.
Fridge was a good fit for the space too. Whisper quiet and feels properly cold inside ... must be the airflow and motor.
LEDs are cool but there has been no audible alarm when doors were left open for more than 5 minutes while de-taping shelves and then initial stacking. Maybe it will start working once it settles in. I do like my first day with this fridge. Delivered 23/01/2021 via Eddie Nomchong @ Braidwood Electrics for $1,599 final price.
6 Star Energy rating was what sealed the deal for me. We went rooftop solar, 6 months ago, so this fridge is a good fit for us.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,599.00.

Fridge less than 2 year old and stopped working altogether

Loved the fridge, no issue to begin with, but less than 2 years after it stopped working, both sections do not work, wasted a lot of groceries because of this.

Purchased in February 2019.

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense Bottom Mount HR6BMFF Series compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

bigwidsMount Gambier

Warranty Claim

The fridge started life well and just under being 2 years old the fridge section stopped working all together. Weirdly though the freezer is still working.

I have called and made a claim and told that someone would come out and look at it, guess what I'm still waiting. Being without a fridge is very inconvenient, especially when the fridge isn't really that old.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,197.00.

Peter F.

Peter F.Hunter Region, NSW

Perfect

For our off-grid house it is perfect very noticeable drop in power usage from this 6 star rated fridge. Size is perfect and quality awesome, size is perfect for a large family. As yet can not fault.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $1,499.00.

Trudy

TrudySydney, NSW

The most amazing fridge

Beautiful fridge. Absolutely whisper quiet- I thought it was turned off! Maintains a beautiful temperature and has plenty of room with the shelves well placed.
The door can be easily changed over to open either way

Purchased in September 2020 at Powerland for $1,699.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Trudy , thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

Shanice

Shanice

Good fridge

We got this fridge over 12 months ago and it has been a good upgrade for us. We love the addition of the cold water dispenser and the control of the degrees of both fridge and freezer!

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,000.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Shanice , Thank you for the great review and taking the time to write about your experience with one of our products.

Kadia B.

Kadia B.Perth, WA

Fantastic!

I just love my fridge. I can see what is in the freezer drawers and the space the fridge has got. The water dispenser is just fantastic! Love it so

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Direct Online.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Kadia, Thank you for the great review, we are glad you love our products as much as we do.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks good lots of issues

I purchased my fridge on April 24 and two weeks after, the lights are flickering. Also, it's not cooling. I was starting to wonder my food was constantly going bad. I noticed that it says 4 degrees on the temperature gauge, but when I opened the fridge, I could barely feel it cooling. Not good at all. Regret buying this.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,249.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Michelle, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Shakyra M.

Shakyra M.Southwest, VIC

Perfect. Never had a problem.

Reliable. Bought 4 years ago and it's never missed a beat.
Barely makes an sound. Love the front touch feature for the temp and the upside down freezer. Super handy if you have kids they can't raid the fridge.

Purchased in August 2015 at The Good Guys for $850.00.

3 months in and going good

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for $890.00.

lisamarie8

lisamarie8Illawarra, NSW

Hisense is awesome!

I recently purchased the Hisense refrigerator and am pleasantly surprised.

It is roomy and has adjustable glass shelving. The door storage shelving could have been better planned - you can fit the essentials though.

The temperature control on the front of the refrigerator is easy to use and it has great features such as a 'super freeze', 'super cool' and 'holiday' mode.

The non-plumbed water dispenser is a great feature and is easily cleaned - it lifts out completely.

Overall, I am glad I chose this model over other brands and the reasonable price was a bonus.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $620.20.

S Ali

S AliPerth, WA

A good spacious fridge

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $999.00.

janeg26

janeg26Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Edited review..

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,099.00.

Shar

SharGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's ok.

So I have had my fridge for about 6 months now. Currently renting it. Brand new. The handle has come off easily and so I've fixed it myself. The freezer is starting to not freeze properly. The lights on the both fridge and freezer come on when they want to. This fridge was brand new when I received it and already having problems.
It may be a great fridge if you don't have small children that is.

Purchased in July 2018 at Rent4keeps for $3,000.00.

Francine

FrancineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to keep clean and easy to store food and products in freezer and fridge part. Does not freeze over the water part is easy to fill and it's sturdy and easy to operate

Purchased in January 2018 at JB Hifi Home.

Asmo

AsmoNsw

Flimsy and motor stop working

Product is flimsy, product does not work, did not open packaging immediately after delivery. Once opened the fridge had massive dents and did not work. Both the Good Guys and Hisense refused to replace fridge or fix it under warranty. No customer service skills and both companies denied and took no responsibility on damaged product.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
corneyau

corneyauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Family sized fridge

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Shell

Shell

Loving the size and functionality

Keeps food well chilled and food doesn't get frozen if it touches the back. I love the alarm if door is left open which can save on electricity. Solid which means food doesn't tip over. Has plenty of egg storage and even extra storage for bottles. Temperature shown on front door so I no longer have to bend down and climb in fridge to adjust temperature.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
David H

David HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Fridge

Purchased this fridge in Dec 17 and we have been very happy with it. It looks great, the size is awesome and it keeps everything nice and cold. Can sometimes freeze things which sit directly in front of the vents at the back so keep and eye on that. We love the water dispenser feature. The crisper drawer feels a little funny to pull in and out like its not sitting on the runners properly but we have checked others in store and they are all the same.

Great size freezer with handy ice tray, although the ice cubes are a little small.

All in all we really like our purchase and will keep you updated if we have any issues in the future.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Garethasked

514L Bottom Mount HR6BMFF514SW (Stainless Steel)

Bought this back in April last year and have it set at 4 degrees C for the fridge at -18C for the freezer. Just noticed that some drinks and foods have been freezing. Anyone else experienced this with this fridge? What was/is the solution. Thanks!

bigwids

I never had this problem but it did seem to run colder than the temperature suggested

Ok, thank you

Simon M.

Simon M.asked

514L Bottom Mount HR6BMFF514SW (Stainless Steel)

Hi, bought this fridge about 2 months ago. Very roomy and pleasant to operate but quality is what you pay for. Overall not bad. The only problem is the rails on crisper do not fit the crisper itself, only one side sits right while the other sits outside. In the processor contacting Hisense so will keep you posted.

Jean D
Jean D

We have the same problem. What did Hisense do to fix it?

Mattasked

514L Bottom Mount HR6BMFF514SW (Stainless Steel)

Just received our order and the LED display on the front doesn't light up and is making a ringing noise. I can't see anything in the manual for troubleshooting this so wondering if anyone else experienced a similar issue? I'll be calling the store first thing tomorrow as well.

Sylvester

The led display panel only lights up when you open door or change temps. sounds faulty as mine was with scratches and broken shelf. Ring retailer for a swap over asap.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry. Please ensure you call with your serial number and invoice details.

Matt

We spoke to the store this morning and they had Hisense contact us today. The person on the phone was very helpful and was able to talk us through getting it all going. We will keen an eye on it for the next few days but so far so good. Thank you

See all Hisense Bottom Mount HR6BMFF Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense Bottom Mount HR6BMFF Series

Compare all 3 Hisense Bottom Mount HR6BMFF Series
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,999.00$1,399.00$1,899.00
Dimensions 1756 x 794 x 676 mm1756 x 842 x 735 mm1756 x 764 x 676 mm
Energy Rating4.5 star(s)4 star(s)6 star(s)
Household Size 4-5 people4-5 people4-5 people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Water DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Frost Free and Water DispenserDisplay Panel and Frost Free
Colour / FinishBlack SteelStainless SteelBlack Steel