Hisense H220TWH

1.7

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Noisy fridge

This fridge I bought because it was the right size and colour and while it looks great it is noisy. It is a gurgling and popping noise which I have never had before in a fridge. Upon checking instructions this gurgling and popping noise is listed as normal and standard. I can hear it from the next room and it is soon annoying. While it looks great and the temperature on it is okay the noise bugs me a lot.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    Diane

DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won't last the guarantee

This fridge started off great. Easy to clean and quiet. Great little fridge for one person. Then after 20 month it just stopped cooling the food in the fridge part and made everything in the freezer rock hsrd. I lost everything and Hisense only give you limited amount in insurance cover which did not cover the loss. It took nearly 8wks of phone calls back and forth to finally be told they were going to refund my money and I could purchase another fridge from Harvey Norman. Won't be buying another one of those again. If it wasn't for a wonderful lady who worked for Harvey Norman I don't think I would have gotten the refund as I would have to wait 6wks for part's to come in order to fix the fridge.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Hisense fridge - h220twh/tme model no rd 21dr4s

Bought this fridge 14 days ago and the fridge compartment stopped cooling. I have asked the supplier HiFi Corp Cape Gate, Brackenfell and they promised technicians to check it out. Hopefully they will send someone out next week, as they do not work over weekend. I am sitting with rotten food. Of course it is still under warranty!

Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense H220TWH compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Irene Kempadelaide

Don't waste your money

I bought this fridge/freezer in March and it has stopped working completely after 3 months. A freezer full of food ruined as well as the contents of the fridge. I have contacted the vendor who has said they will TRY to get someone out tomorrow. Just wish I had read the reviews before I had purchased it.
    The appearance
    It only worked for 3 months

Irene Kemp

Hissense also paid me for the food that got wasted and I wouldn't hesitate in buying another Hisense

Don't buy one!

Thought I'd add my experience to the list here. Wish I'd checked reviews first. The first fridge lasted less than one month, it stopped running and all the food in freezer defrosted. After turning it off and on again it would run once again. Had it replaced and the next one lasted about the same time and did the same thing, stopped running and all the food in the freezer was lost, AGAIN. If you have one, SORRY, if you are thinking of buying one, DON'T. We now have another brand of fridge and have ditched this dodgy model.
    Price
    Would not keep running

Shirley
    Shirley

I had the similar problem but reverse. The freezer worked perfect but the fridge every went rotten after 5 days. Replace with another one but again the same problem. So I purchased a Samsung SRL322MW.

goodie78

goodie78

OK

Kane
    Kane

Thankyou very much for your helpful comments. Do you fell that aslong as we have the dial more towards the minimum it should do the job? Is there anything else to be aware of other than the tempurature control or is that about it?

ashleighs88Southwest, VIC

Terrible

Purchased on 9/10/10, got delivered, turned it on, left overnight and in the morning it wasnt cold at all, the store sent a replacement.

It is now 24/3/11 and its not freezing our food properly it takes 4-5 days to start to freeze 500gm of mince meat, Ive had pita bread in there for 2 weeks and its still not frozen properly, I had ice cream in it for 3 days and it all mooshy...

Am currently in the process of trying to get them to fix it, told me to turn the slider to the middle which has now increased my freezer temp from -13 to -11, the webiste for the store where i purchased this from states that a freezer should be between -16 to -20 degrees Celsius...
    Looks pretty, thats about all.....
    What wasnt wrong :(

ashleighs88

I know it's a bit late but the problem was the instructions were back to front for setting temperature..

Do not buy this fridge!!

I’ll start by saying that this is a good looking fridge. Now for the negative points. The fridge worked fine for about three months but died shortly after. I noticed the freezer compartment starting to get warmer and the food inside starting to defrost. The freezer is now warm and the fridge compartment just barely cools its contents. Now I can live with that as long as it’s repaired under warranty. However, Hisense fails again. It’s been weeks and I haven’t heard a thing. Customer service is less than useless and now I’m out of pocket $1000 and nothing to show from it. I strongly recommend you DO NOT BUY THIS FRIDGE!!!!!!!!
    Looks nice
    Stops woking and Hisense doesn't care about it.

Looks nice! and that is all....

Suffered all the same problems. We managed to make it last just over 2 years with many de-frosts and lots of lost food.. Cosmetically it was beautiful but as far as functioning as a fridge it was really bad. Only positive was excellent service and support from Hisense and Goodguys! Technician was sent out once to repair and came within a week, it worked fine for another couple months and on second complaint to Hisense due to new problem they offered us a full refund in the form of credit at Goodguys. Within a week of second complaint we have a new (non-Hisense) fridge with no trouble or questions asked. Hisense Fridge= BAD Hisense service= EXCELLENT
    Looks nice, excellent warranty service from Hisense.
    Functioning as a fridge/freezer