Hisense HR6AF239

Hisense HR6AF239

PEKOak Flats

FINE PRODUCT

1 The fridge maintain perfectly the temperature with outside LED indicators of fridge and freezer temperature after the doors were opened. The motor is hardly audible, which is great in a combined kitchen/dining, living area. Not disturbing at all. It is very easy to clean, because the shelves are of glass. The door compartments are removable.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasantly Surprised.

I purchased this Brand - Hisense - My first time venturing away from Fisher Paykel. (35 years) a customer of FP

WHY - Well, the features and size and the price. I cannot fault it.

It has not missed a beat. Its easy to clean, It has maintained perfect Temp.

Ive always paid for the the Quality. I gotta say. This product. Is Perfect and every bit the quality of FP.

I am converted. Well Done Hisense.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    clockers

clockersTasmania

Would buy again

We wanted an upright fridge with no freezer section. We noticed that the Hisense was almost identical to a well known Australian brand fridge but at nearly half the price, so we bought one. We've had it for over 5 years now and it hasn't missed a beat. It's easy to change the door shelves configuration which is very useful. It looks good and has everything we need.

Date PurchasedMar 2012