Hisense HR6BF121B (Black)

Hisense HR6BF121B (Black)

MPN: 36473741

See the Best Bar Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gear_Up

Gear_UpCarnegie

Hisense makes sense!

I bought this based on price and also because Hisense are a step up from the run of the mill TCLs and house branded products - sure its made in China but what isn't? Anyway it runs perfectly and keeps my beer cold - thats all I ask of it and it meets my needs perfectly!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Barrelman

BarrelmanAlbury

Great Little Bar Fridge

Great Little Bar fridge that lives outside in the patio. It makes no noise that I can can hear and just quietly goes about it's business all day long. Keeps the drinks cold and meat ready for the Barbie.
It's well made, very simple with a single cold control. All it needs is an occasional wipe down and that's it.
‎I an happy with this product. It works exactly as expected and has cause zero problems

Date PurchasedJul 2017
BigMummaLaughs

BigMummaLaughsNorth Western Region, NSW

Does its job well

We purchased this as a fridge to keep our kombucha in so it didn't take up space in our regular fridge. It does its job well. It does need manual defrosting, but other than that, no complaints. It keeps its temperature well. The shelves are height adjustable, however for the size bottles we are using, we can only utilise one shelf. This, though, is a function of the height of the unit which was limited according to the area it is situated in. We are very happy with it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Miriam van Cooten

Miriam van CootenNewport NSW

this little fridge is a great asset to our Granny flat, for the size it does fir quite a few items a

The Hisense Bar Fridge we purchased of our little granny flat, not only is it really stylish in being black in colour but we found it very spacious for a small fridge and we love the fact that the energy rating is good. and it was a great price, purchased at the good guys chatswood

Anna

AnnaTownsville

Great little fridge!

Fridge is perfect for use as a bar or drinks fridge. It has great storage in the fridge door as well as a small freezer compartment and crisper. The fridge is quiet and runs efficiently. The colour options for this series are also a great feature, we purchases the matte black and it looks fantastic in person.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

cdbstock

cdbstockSouth East Queensland, QLD

A perfect fit

Exchanged by the good people at Harvey Norman Everton Park with a cash difference for a previously supplied Husky which was most unsatisfactory.
Maintains set temperature well, is very quiet in operation and looks good.
Mine is outdoors on a protected, covered terrace and is used as a bar fridge

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Luke

Luke

This product is terrible

I purchased this product about one year ago, I had to say that this bar fridge have some design defect. The most significant defect is that if you want to keep the temperature cold in the cooler to keep ice cream frozen it will freeze all your vegetables with ice. However, the ice cream will still melt. Any way it is terrible experience on the fridge.

Date PurchasedJul 2016