Hisense HR6BF121S (Stainless Steel)

Hisense HR6BF121S (Stainless Steel)

MPN: 35902778

Voided waranty over one cocroach

Weel we bought our very first brand new fridge 19 mths ago . We have hd ongoing issues with it for a while now . We contacted hisense to report the lcd screen had gone , the fridge section had stopt working and there was a strong smell of gas .
We emailed the purchase receipt , but then had to chase up the booking of a service tech .

Talking about an easy money job = he turned up , and was here for less than 10 min . He spent most of this time complaining about not making money

.He removed the circut board , and got freightened by one cocroach . Yes just one /according to him it is hisense policy to run from any warranty claims if you see on cocroach. He didnt even remove the rear cover to look inside the fridge , but was convinced this one cocroach had destroyed a $1000 fridge . Am now fighting to get documents provided to make an insurance claim .

If you live in any country with a single cocroach , dont buy hisense products

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Convenient for parties

We always ran out of space in the main fridge during parties and christmas, so my husband decided to buy a little bar fridge for these events. We ended up leaving it running even after the events because it is just so convenient to have that extra fridge space for bulky things like watermelon and milk. It is very quiet i can barely notice it running. It has a very basic coolness control, so not sure what temperature it is running at but it seems cooler than my main fridge at 3deg C. the freezer section is a little icy but not a drama. Overall, money well spent.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Good value buy

Good bar fridge, is very efficient and very quiet. Had to change the side the door hinged from and was very easy to do. Plenty of storage, keeps the drinks extremely cold and had to turn the temp up. Would definitely recommend this fridge to anyone after a good buy.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Perfect

Great bar fridge so far quiet and cool. The colour is good hopefully it will last as long as my old one. Shelf spacing is good and on top of it at a reasonable price. Has been keeping temperature at a great level. So far would recommend. Hisense quality seems to be real good.

Date PurchasedMar 2017