Hisense HR6BF157B (Black)

Hisense HR6BF157B (Black)

MPN: 35965849

Much more than a Bar Fridge

We recently purchased two of these Fridges for our B&B. This fridge is much more than a bar fridge. It has a great size fridge area and large freezer. Two door and we bought ours in Stainless Steel finish. We highly recommend this product. It’s quiet and frost free too. Great value for the price.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Very handy larger bar fridge

We use this as a bar fridge but also as a main fridge overflow as out main one is quite small. It has been flawless in the time we have had it can barely hear it running unless I put my ear against it while its actually on. Looks stylish and understated in black. Works well!

Perfect for Bachelor Son living at home

Very quiet, easy clean and maintains excellent temperatures in both fridge and freezer. Fits 12 precooked meals in the freezer. Compliments our main fridge/freezer. He keeps his food purchases separate from ours. Ideal for his milk, soft drinks, eggs, butter and chocolate. Doesn't clog up our fridge anymore. Problem solved!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Perfect Size For 1 Person

I bought this fridge as I needed something small for just myself in the small amount of space I have in my little kitchen. Its perfect for one person as I can see all of the food I have without having anything hidden and forgotten about for months. The motor is silent and the light inside is bright and lights up the whole fridge. The freezer compartment is quite small but I don't really need anything bigger and it keeps the temperature steady. This fridge is super easy to clean as it is small and you can take all the shelves out when you need. The aesthetic of this fridge is another thing that drew me to it with the matte black colour and single door. I'd also say it would be a really good bar fridge as well if I was using it for that purpose as it has heaps of shelf space and shelves in the door that can fit larger bottles.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Ideal fridge on a very good price

It does maintain a good temperature in all compartments. It is so quiet, that you don't realise that there is a frindge in the kitchen. It keeps the food fresher longer, especially if you sealed food in plastic bags.
It is a pleasure to clean the glass shelves. It is more hygiene friendly.

big little fridge

I needed a fridge for drinks and overflow of food on special occasions to fit under my bench in my outdoor entertaining area....this was the best I could find for the price ...it is small but has heaps of room inside the crisper is large and there is adequate shelf space and well as room for heaps of cans and bottles in the door...love the mat black colour too..

Date PurchasedNov 2017

The perfect medium sized fridge

We bought this fridge as a temporary while we wait on ordering a larger fridge and we are very happy with it. Size is great and with an energy rating of 3 starts its not bad. We love the black look, which doesn't smudge and its very quiet. The only con would be the freezer which is very small and it also is just not cold enough, although we are still experiemnting with the freezer temp.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Does the job!

This is a pretty good fridge, I've had it for over 2 years now. with no problems. We have a main fridge in the kitchen but this is an additional one in our bedroom (yes, we are that lazy). We usually use it to store drinks and ice-cream as we've had other items such as food sometimes become a bit frozen. I love how convenient the size is, it doesn't take up a lot of room and is very easy to clean.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Good for a studio

Used it in my studio layout, i put the ice tray in the freezer compartment as a test. It turn out to be ice cubes after that, so i am just happy it does work. Also it pretty efficient running at 190kwh, for a 157l. Recommend highly for studio situation. Dont expect to buy 3L milk

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Worst fridge ever

This fridge will not freeze anything, after I complained to Harvey Norman, I was told it is merely a bar fridge and is not meant to freeze. That's not what I was told when I purchased it. Oh and every single shelf has split in half and the freezer door broke off. It's a piece of rubbish and Harvery Norman don't deal with anything, they say I need to complain directly to the company. Both Hisense and Hardly Normals are bad bad bad to deal with. Just don't bother with either. Buy quality products from reputable companies.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Freezer section doesn't work that well

We do use it as a spare fridge/freezer. But the freezer section doesn't appear to work all that well. We made some soups and put about 8 of them in containers in the freezer. About 4 or 5 days later, I went to take one out and only the ones at the back had frozen, the 4 closest to the plastic freezer door were still liquid. There is a large hole in the design of the plastic door to the freezer, and this must be why the ones closest to this door just couldn't freeze. So, although it's okay as a fridge, the freezer part is definitely not a good reliable function