Hisense HR6BF157R (Red)

Hisense HR6BF157R (Red)

MPN: 35911206

Nice Fridge

Nice fridge with plenty of room. Super quiet. Nice colour.
The freezer door is a bit hard to open and close but a bit of oil on it fixed that issue. Build quality is good as you'd expect with the price.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $389.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

Hisense Fridge

I had to buy a bar fridge because my old one was in a built-in cupboard. The only one that fit the bill size-wise was this one. I had my reservations but it has turned out to be a great little fridge. Keeps everything cold, freezer is great and is very quiet. It is a bit delicate inside, for instance, I wouldn't want to be too heavy handed with the shelves or door to freezer but I am very happy with it. I wish they made it in cream or white but only black & red. Got it for a great price too from Retravision for $270 as it was on display for clearance. Perfect size for a single person as kitchen fridge or great as bar fridge too. Bonus is 3 year guarantee! So far so good.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

OK as a normal fridge (if you're desperate)

Love the look and the size. It's just a tiny bit too small but otherwise we've adjusted to it (bought mainly for size and energy efficiency - off grid living). The latch that holds the freezer door broke off within 30 days of purchase and it has a great deal of trouble freezing some things. We've found that if freezing is really essential then we had to put it at the back of the freezer and keep other things in front. (Could potentially benefit from a piece of polystyrene or something to improve freezing capability.) Seems to keep everything cool but really hard to judge in a Queensland summer. Very quiet, easy to move, easy to clean. Probably best used as a bar fridge or where it won't be packed full of groceries. In spite of obvious problems I still quite like it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017