Hisense HR6BMFF 320 / 435 / 453 / 514 / 520

See the Best Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matt.s

Matt.sIllawarra, NSW

Had fridge 2 yrs and broken

Front lights not working plus fridge isnt either. My freezer is over freezing too. How do I fix my fridge ? I have unplugged it. I dont know how to fix the coils.

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Household Size 2 person(s)
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Shakyra M.

Shakyra M.Southwest, VIC

Perfect. Never had a problem.

Reliable. Bought 4 years ago and it's never missed a beat.
Barely makes an sound. Love the front touch feature for the temp and the upside down freezer. Super handy if you have kids they can't raid the fridge.

Purchased in August 2015 at The Good Guys for $850.00.

Sylvester

Sylvester

3 months in and going good

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $890.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 1 person(s)
lisamarie8

lisamarie8Illawarra, NSW

Hisense is awesome!

I recently purchased the Hisense refrigerator and am pleasantly surprised.

It is roomy and has adjustable glass shelving. The door storage shelving could have been better planned - you can fit the essentials though.

The temperature control on the front of the refrigerator is easy to use and it has great features such as a 'super freeze', 'super cool' and 'holiday' mode.

The non-plumbed water dispenser is a great feature and is easily cleaned - it lifts out completely.

Overall, I am glad I chose this model over other brands and the reasonable price was a bonus.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $620.20.

S Ali

S AliPerth, WA

A good spacious fridge

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $999.00.

Not a good quality

We purchased this fridge two years ago, the light burned just a few weeks after purchase, I've lost everything in it, the fridge stopped keeping my food cold, all my food was warm. I called because we purchased a 4 year extended warranty, a technician came and told us it was the ventilator that is not working anymore, it takes 5 to 10 business days to received the part. So I'm still waiting for that part and to be fixed. I'm on my second week without a fridge. I won't be purchasing an Hisense fridge anymore.

Purchased in May 2017 for $1,000.00.

janeg26

janeg26Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Edited review..

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,099.00.

Gordon L.

Gordon L.South East Queensland, QLD

No Frills Functionality

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $978.00.

Shar

SharGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's ok.

So I have had my fridge for about 6 months now. Currently renting it. Brand new. The handle has come off easily and so I've fixed it myself. The freezer is starting to not freeze properly. The lights on the both fridge and freezer come on when they want to. This fridge was brand new when I received it and already having problems.
It may be a great fridge if you don't have small children that is.

Purchased in July 2018 at Rent4keeps for $3,000.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 10 person(s)
A. Grogan

A. GroganSouthwest, VIC

Too expensive to only last 3.5 years

Purchased in October 2015 at Betta Home Living for $1,300.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)

Francine

FrancineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to keep clean and easy to store food and products in freezer and fridge part. Does not freeze over the water part is easy to fill and it's sturdy and easy to operate

Purchased in January 2018 at JB Hifi Home.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)

Asmo

AsmoNsw

Flimsy and motor stop working

Product is flimsy, product does not work, did not open packaging immediately after delivery. Once opened the fridge had massive dents and did not work. Both the Good Guys and Hisense refused to replace fridge or fix it under warranty. No customer service skills and both companies denied and took no responsibility on damaged product.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Vake

Vake

Great Fridge

Very silent could hardly hear it at night. Love the silver look as it suits our kitchen setting. Very spacious and easy to get into with a top mounted refrigerator and bottom freezer.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Tash

TashValla, New South Wales

Don't bother

Has failed three times within four years, issues with the thermostat which has caused the motor to fail. Parts that were replaced have failed again. Was told there would be a warranty on the parts replaced and even that the whole fridge could potentially be replaced if it failed again, should have gotten that in writing.
Absolutely not good enough to have a new fridge fail so many times, would not buy another fridge through Hisense.

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Shell

Shell

Loving the size and functionality

Keeps food well chilled and food doesn't get frozen if it touches the back. I love the alarm if door is left open which can save on electricity. Solid which means food doesn't tip over. Has plenty of egg storage and even extra storage for bottles. Temperature shown on front door so I no longer have to bend down and climb in fridge to adjust temperature.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great Fridge

Purchased this fridge in Dec 17 and we have been very happy with it. It looks great, the size is awesome and it keeps everything nice and cold. Can sometimes freeze things which sit directly in front of the vents at the back so keep and eye on that. We love the water dispenser feature. The crisper drawer feels a little funny to pull in and out like its not sitting on the runners properly but we have checked others in store and they are all the same.

Great size freezer with handy ice tray, although the ice cubes are a little small.

All in all we really like our purchase and will keep you updated if we have any issues in the future.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

tan

tanIpswich

great love it

this is a great fridge the size inside is huge and the kids love that they can get water without opening the fridge. it has great functions that are touch screen panel on the front and tells you exactly what the temps are set on in the fridge and freezer

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Elie

ElieTerrigal

Cheap quality

Really cheap quality fridge, temperature is always not regulated... easily scratched...hard to open and close, inconvenient freezer with ice that keeps on coming out and you open one droor of the fridge, 2 or 3 coming out automatically. Cheap plastic on the outside. Not recommended at all and the water is manual therefore you have to fill it... not worth the money

Date PurchasedMay 2018