Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series

Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series Questions & Answers (page 2 of 3)

509L, 512L, 695L, 670L

48 questions from our users

Margaret D.
Margaret D.asked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

I need to know what temperature do I need for ice cream as I-am finding It’s too soft

Jon casked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

What is the right celcius temperature for the fridge and freezer

Ben S.Hisense

Hi , we recommend that when you start your refrigerator for the first time it is set at 5c, my fresh choice to -12c and the freezer to -18c

Dreddy.E
Dreddy.Easked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512S (Stainless Steel)

My new mini refrigerator feels warm to touch on the sides, and there is a wierd sound coming from the freezing part, is this normal?

Ben S.Hisense

Hi , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Meg C.
Meg C.asked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

What is the difference and different pricing between black glass GB and C MODELS?

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Meg , the difference is the color . C stands for charcoal and other is glass black. In terms of pricing you will need to look online as it does vary based on the retailer you go to . Majority don't have HR6CDFF512GB available in store anymore.

DRC
DRCasked
HR6CDFF 695L French Door

Ice maker is not making ice after purchasing this unit only a few days earlier. I noticed the tray is flipped down, but I cannot find how to reset it into an upright position. Any help?

Ben S.Hisense

Hi , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

Lou Louasked
HR6CDFF 695L French Door

The door alarm goes off regardless if the door/s is open or not. I have to open & close the right top door to stop the alarm from continually beeping, I may need to do this quite a few times before it stops. This is doing my head in. Can I turn the door alarm off all together?? Or could it be another issues it is alarming us for? Thank you

Lou Lou

Thank you, I'll try calling that number.

Lou Lou

Well I have to say I'm very happy with the support team. I called on Thurs & repair man arrived on Saturday.
Seal on right top door was replaced although I feel the flap on the left door may be the reason the seal split in the first place and could possibly do the same to the new seal in the future.
I give service support 5 stars and product 3. Maybe all issues will be rectified in the next model.
Thank you.

Davidasked
HR6CDFF 695L French Door

What is the capacity of the freezer section?

Maggie M
Maggie M

I love everything about this fridge especially the freezer as you can see what you have in there if you organise it properly you will fit ample in there

David

This is a simple question. I expected a simple answer. Not happy with this response. Don't worry.

Christine A.
Christine A.asked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512S (Stainless Steel)

My fridge is hot around the door frames.
Changed thermal fuse and motor fan. What could make the fridge very hot to touch.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Christine , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

Robyn Cookasked
509L French Door HR6CDFF509SW (Stainless Steel)

Daryl's review suggested 20cm either side due to heat, I only have total of 84cm altogether, so does this mean it would be VERY unadvisable to purchase please?

Daryl
Daryl

Here is the link to the product manual - the relevant diagram is on page 7. I would refer any questions direct to Hisense customer support.

Robyn Cook

Thank you Daryl, appreciated.

bijendra
bijendraasked

Does it comes with 600 ltr and price as well. Thanks

NJG
NJGasked
509L French Door HR6CDFF509SW (Stainless Steel)

Does it come in other colours? I am interested in white/white glass.

Rosie McK
Rosie McKasked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

Our brand new hisense hr6tff437sd top mount fridge was laid down briefly to get it up to the top floor of the house. We waited the recommended 4 hours before turning it on, set the freezer temp to -18 and the fridge temp to 5, left it overnight and when checked in the morning it wasn't cold. Is this because we laid it down briefly or is it just a faulty fridge. The retailer is sending us a new on but we don't want the same thing to happen again. Any suggestions?

Maggie W
Maggie Wasked
695L French Door HR6CDFF695GB (Black)

Need to know how to change temperatures on both fridge and freezers, cannot find instruction book .... HELP please!

Disspointed
Disspointed

Open the door of the fridge and then close it that will light up the screen then hold the unlock for a few seconds until it beeps then use the temperature buttons to set the desired temp. hope that helps

Cherie
Cherieasked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

How do I change my fridge back to celcius from Fahrenheit?

Corrine
Corrine

Did you fix this? We have the same issue and haven’t been able to fix it.

Bec M.
Bec M.

Press and hold holiday button

Masa
Masaasked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512S (Stainless Steel)

I bought a double door fridge in February 2018, now the fridge part is hot and my food is getting off. What could be the problem? It’s on 15 degrees Celsius. Please help

Krust
Krustasked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

My fridge is not cold. Freezer is fine. Freezer is coming up with the code EF. Can you help please

Jarrod T
Jarrod Tasked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

Does anyone have a problem with noise? I believe this may be due to tilting?

JoJoasked
HR6CDFF 695L French Door

Have had this fridge 8 months and the fires drives me mad! Was fine till couple months ago .
If I open fridge doors partly they will automatically close which it’s meant to but if I open fully the left one will stay open unless I nudge it to close but the right one no matter what I do will not stay open ! And it doesn’t just glide shut , it slams with force as soon as I let go. It never used to do this and I hadn’t touched it . It drives me mad trying load the fridge and juggle getting things out with one hand!
Have tried everything. Have leveled fridge , lowered front feet , raised front feet, emptied contents from door, even moved to different floor and still the same! Rang Hisense and all he kept saying was it’s meant to close and if you don’t want it to lower the front feet. I’ve done that!
Anyone else have the same issue?

Tania T
Tania T

I have, but with both the doors. Everything I'd tried did not help either. Soo annoying!

thomas
thomas

I have exactly the same problem with the right door on mine.
I bought mine from Mitchell and Brown in January 2017 and have had the problem from day one.
I see other reviewers have said they have not had any problems.
Tom

JoJo

They ended up replacing the huge and it has been fine since but now the left one is doing it!

Mongezi
Mongeziasked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

Hi everyone, can you please help me with the error E9 displayed on my freezer temp display on the H700SI-ID (RC-76WS4SB) fridge.
I have lost my manual during relocation, the fridge is 2 yrs old now and since this error appeared, it had stopped making ice.
We do get cool water out, that seems to be fine but the ice is no more.

Rosita T
Rosita Tasked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512GB (Black)

How do i change the temperature on this fridge it's a hr6cdff512gb black glass

Ally K
Ally K

Where the temperatures light up when you open the doors, you just touch near the middle of each temperature to adjust. If the pad is locked you just hold your finger where the 'lock' symbol is for 3 seconds until it changes. There's also preset temperature settings for example holiday mode to use less electricity when you go away and aren't opening the doors.
Here is a link to the user manual:

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series