Hisense HR6CDFF 512L French Door
See the Best French Door Fridges / Refrigerators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hisense

john w
john wPerth, WA

Great fridge .....no complaints

HR6CDFF512GW....I've had this fridge for a 2 years now , looks great, works great, quiet .I like the 2 freezer doors on the bottom, and the double opening doors.I love the glass look doors with my gloss white cupboards. The Digital temperature readout for the fridge and freezer is good also.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

Jack I Coyne
Jack I CoyneBUILYAN

Great value and awesome Hisense fridge

The temperature setting in on normal; keeping all drinks really cold but never burning any food; even leafy green vegetables. With our previous fridge the milk and items stored in the door tended to go off; not any more. The ice making tray works well -- with the humidity so low in the fridge the cubes rarely stick to each other.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Koby G Read
Koby G ReadBROOKHILL

I LOVE this fridge

So far everything works just as described. Chose this model as it was one of Consumer Reports top 3 four door
refrigerators. The ice/water fill opening is large enough to handle a large Yeti cup. My wife likes that the upper
compartment is big enough to put the most often used items on the right side and seldom have to open the other side.
This cuts down on the loss of cool air.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense HR6CDFF 512L French Door compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Jessica.L
Jessica.LSydney

Okay

I got this as I loved the fact how big the freezer was aswell as the fridge but I wish I didn’t get the black glass as it just leaves hand marks all the time the I wish there was more way to customised the shelf’s but it is what it is, it keeps the food well and cold but the seal is already stating fray and the door sometimes isnt closed properly but the alarm doesn’t notice and no alarm sound is set off so your door is open and costing more energy keeping it cold

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Melissa Rooke
Melissa RookeOfficer

Great fridge

We purchased this fridge in may for our new home and we are really happy with it. It was very affordable and a large fridge to fit everything we need. It has lots of compartments and plenty of freezer storage which was a must for me. Overall very happy with it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Mummaof5
Mummaof5Baldivis

Works like a dream

No problems with this fridge. It has been designed very well and has ample space. Seems great so far on energy efficiency. It makes no noise and keeps food fresh and cool. A gorgeous looking fridge too and incredible value for money, Thanks Hisense you're products are happily filling my home.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Angelle
AngelleThe Mallee, VIC

Dont Break the GLASS!! Watch small children around this Fridge !!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Vicki
VickiAU

Beautiful functional piece of furniture

Works perfectly, quiet and keeps everything fresh, 4 shelves that wipe clean easily, door shelves large enough to store so much, the split freezer is great for keeping ice cream at a perfect temperature as you can set temps different for each side, this showpiece is easy clean with glass cleaner and stunning in my black and white kitchen

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Cemal
CemalMelbourne

We love this fridge, it is smaller than our previous side by side but because it has French doors we can actually fit more in. It is so roomy and the LED lights are fantastic, we can see everything. I would definitely recommend it too others. Fantastic buy and highly recommended.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

B.G
B.GSydney

Great little fridge.

Wonderful fridge thats not too big, yet big enough to store everything.
The four door is great as it doesnt open too wide when you open the doors.
Stylish too, without the big price tag.
Cooling and freezing is great. Freezer has 6 drawers so it looks neat and tidy, but can be removed and used with shelves.
Also comes with 3 year warranty.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Melissa Fleay
Melissa FleayArmadale

Great fridge I have had mine for 2 years now and its the purchase I ever made

Keeps good temperature allll throughout the whole fridge and freezer, mine has a touch control temperature control on outside of door
The motor is very quiet never hear it running
Never have to defrost freezer as it defrosts by itself
Very easy to clean the fridge inside and out
Love my new fridge

Date PurchasedSept 2015

Review collected in partnership with Hisense

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy

I purchased my fridge about 2 month ago and I am extremely happy , I totally recommend it
It maintains a good temperature, very quite, easy to clean and plenty of room , I got it from the good guys , the purchase was smooth and quick good service .

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Zara
ZaraSydney

Lots of space

Very good fridge that allows for a lot of groceries to be put in, which is great for a family of 5. It is super quiet, although it may be a little too quiet as it does not make any noise when the door has been accidentally left open and therefore has potentially to burnout.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Ali M
Ali MPerth

Amazing Value, Amazing Fridge

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Amy L
Amy L

Super quiet fridge, stainless steel looks amazing and is super easy to clean! Keeps food super cold.

Fits so much in it. It looks beautiful and I love the light up display! Was so happy with the price and the quality.

I am so happy with it and would totally recommend it to everyone looking for a new fridge!

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Read more reviews - page 2See all Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series reviews

Deb
Debasked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

I have had my hisense 4 door now for a little over 5 years and never had any problems whatsoever, until now. In fact most new visitors to my hime always make comment On what a lovely looking fridge it is. I did recently move house and since then every few days I find a water puddle coming out from under the fridge. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Ali
Aliasked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

The Fridge turns off shortly after plugging in and starting up. Anyone experienced the same issue? What could be the problem? Anything I can do?

Alex F.asked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

Where is the sensor switch for freezer doors located?
1 side works normal whilst the other side the light is blinking on and off constantly when door opens?

Hisense would know

Alex F.

Really? Wow I'd never have guessed that was a possibility... LOL.
( They're sending a technician to repair it under warranty )
Thank you for you non informative reply.

Reviewer R.

Obviously you didn’t think of it until I posted the only reply which means you would have still be waiting for a reply. LOL.
I am so glad my ‘non information’ was ....‘informative’.

See all Hisense HR6CDFF 512L French Door questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense HR6CDFF 512L French Door

Compare all 9 Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,899.00$1,999.00$1,999.00
Dimensions 1812 x 794 x 706 mm1812 x 794 x 706 mm1812 x 794 x 706 mm
Energy Rating2 star(s)2 star(s)2 star(s)
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice Dispenser
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessed
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlass
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelBlackWhite