Hisense 512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

Hisense 512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White) Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Deb

Debasked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

I have had my hisense 4 door now for a little over 5 years and never had any problems whatsoever, until now. In fact most new visitors to my hime always make comment On what a lovely looking fridge it is. I did recently move house and since then every few days I find a water puddle coming out from under the fridge. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Kerby

Kerbyasked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

Hi we recently cracked one of the lower freezer door glass panels (LHS) are we able to buy a replacement and is it easy to replace

Thanks keith

Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Shekher A.

Shekher A.asked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

The inside middle panel that divides the two compartments of the freezer is burning hot . One side of the fridge is very hot too. Also the f2 error displays . What is this?

Ben S.Hisense

Hi , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Trish P

Trish Pasked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

Fridge temperature display says fp. Is this an error code? This happened after my crisper section froze up.

Marce
Marce

Hmmm we seem to have the same issue but with an F2 error appearing on our 512S model. We rang the service centre, they don’t know what the error means?? How can they not know what their own error means!

Ben S.Hisense

Hi F2 error code analysis 1.The room fan motor is open circuit or short circuit. 2. The Fan motor is bad. 3. The control PCB is bad.

if you are within warranty this is something we log a service call for.

Adam R
Adam R

HI I have same fridge with Error code F2, just out of warranty. Service tech say F2 is a defrost sensor issue???

Jarrod T

Jarrod Tasked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

Does anyone have a problem with noise? I believe this may be due to tilting?

Tanyaasked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

Can this fridge be fully integrated???

Crownhunter
Crownhunter

If you mean fully enclosed I doubt it. Manual requires air gap around all three sides

Tanya

Sorry - I mean have a cupboard door put on the front - yes, keep the air gap as required but integrate the doors with the other kitchen cabinetry.

Frankeenasked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

I can't adjust temperature on hisense four door fridge. I've read the instructions, and watched a few video demos on YouTube, but I can't get the freezer to change to colder. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Frank Riley

garry001
garry001

Hold your finger on mode/unlock till a beep, then push mode button untill you get the freezer icon, the freezer icon must be flashing now touch the word freezer and number through till you get the right temprature. Its not a very good touch panel but i worked out to touch the words on the panel and hold till you hear a beep. Hope this helps

Hi,
Not sure what may be wrong but I simply hold the "lock" symbol down and then I can turn the thermostat up or down (on the chosen compartment) Give Hisense a call as I`ve found them to be helpful.

Frankeen

Thank you Garry, it worked a treat! You're a genius, mate! Now I'm an expert, ha ha!

Cheers,

Frank

Pete Strangeasked

512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

Have just bought one of these today so hopefully I`ve done the right thing. It will be replacing a 1997 Westinghouse which just started to lose it`s cooling capacity.
Any criticisms of you Hisense so far ?

MerlinsEgo
MerlinsEgo

Hey Peter .. ours replaced a 1999 Westinghouse mastermind too .. we have been really happy with our hisense for the past month ..super quiet. . efficient .. and looks great

See all Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense 512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

Other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators