Hisense HR6CDFF 512L French Door

Hisense HR6CDFF 512L French Door Questions & Answers

HR6CDFF512S (Stainless Steel), HR6CDFF512GB (Black), HR6CDFF512GW (White)

33 questions from our users

Deb
Debasked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

I have had my hisense 4 door now for a little over 5 years and never had any problems whatsoever, until now. In fact most new visitors to my hime always make comment On what a lovely looking fridge it is. I did recently move house and since then every few days I find a water puddle coming out from under the fridge. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Ali
Aliasked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

The Fridge turns off shortly after plugging in and starting up. Anyone experienced the same issue? What could be the problem? Anything I can do?

Alex F.asked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

Where is the sensor switch for freezer doors located?
1 side works normal whilst the other side the light is blinking on and off constantly when door opens?

Hisense would know

Alex F.

Really? Wow I'd never have guessed that was a possibility... LOL.
( They're sending a technician to repair it under warranty )
Thank you for you non informative reply.

Reviewer R.

Obviously you didn’t think of it until I posted the only reply which means you would have still be waiting for a reply. LOL.
I am so glad my ‘non information’ was ....‘informative’.

BPlumasked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

HI I have an F2 error on my Hiesense french door fridge/freezer/cool box - can you advise what this means and how to correct it as my fridge is not cold inside anymore? Thanks

Reviewer R.

Just contact them for immediate answer

BPlum

Got it sorted, my husband took the inside panel off and discovered that the wire was snapped off, strange but it was also all frozen over and black stuff over the grill element. Thank goodness he’s great at fixing stuff - he soldered the wire and sealed them all so no more water can touch them - he said reconnects for the fan - the fan wasn’t working he said hence the f2 error.

S E G
S E Gasked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512GB (Black)

I cannot work out how to change the temperature of the different areas. I have tried pressing the padlock, holding it down for 15 seconds but still nothing. Please help me with this

ARIES
ARIES

John t
John t asked

What does F1 mean on temperature display

Yvmv
Yvmvasked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512S (Stainless Steel)

My hisense fridge is very hot one side.you can't even stand close to that side what is the problem?

Kellie
Kellieasked

Hi all,
Does anyone know how to change my fridge temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius. Someone has pressed something and it's reading Fahrenheit.

cranky
cranky

I have just called regarding the same question - hold the holiday button for three seconds. They really should mention that in the instruction manual!

Kerby
Kerbyasked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

Hi we recently cracked one of the lower freezer door glass panels (LHS) are we able to buy a replacement and is it easy to replace

Thanks keith

Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Lynda L.
Lynda L.asked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512GB (Black)

What is the energy rating on this fridge

Shekher A.
Shekher A.asked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

The inside middle panel that divides the two compartments of the freezer is burning hot . One side of the fridge is very hot too. Also the f2 error displays . What is this?

Ben S.Hisense

Hi , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Trish P
Trish Pasked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512GW (White)

Fridge temperature display says fp. Is this an error code? This happened after my crisper section froze up.

Marce
Marce

Hmmm we seem to have the same issue but with an F2 error appearing on our 512S model. We rang the service centre, they don’t know what the error means?? How can they not know what their own error means!

Ben S.Hisense

Hi F2 error code analysis 1.The room fan motor is open circuit or short circuit. 2. The Fan motor is bad. 3. The control PCB is bad.

if you are within warranty this is something we log a service call for.

Adam R
Adam R

HI I have same fridge with Error code F2, just out of warranty. Service tech say F2 is a defrost sensor issue???

STEPHEN M.
STEPHEN M.asked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

What is the push blue button in the fridge used for?

Ben S.Hisense

Hi,If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry and look through the user manual to confirm what blue button you are referring to.

Margaret D.
Margaret D.asked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

I need to know what temperature do I need for ice cream as I-am finding It’s too soft

Jon casked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

What is the right celcius temperature for the fridge and freezer

Ben S.Hisense

Hi , we recommend that when you start your refrigerator for the first time it is set at 5c, my fresh choice to -12c and the freezer to -18c

Dreddy.E
Dreddy.Easked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512S (Stainless Steel)

My new mini refrigerator feels warm to touch on the sides, and there is a wierd sound coming from the freezing part, is this normal?

Meg C.
Meg C.asked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

What is the difference and different pricing between black glass GB and C MODELS?

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Meg , the difference is the color . C stands for charcoal and other is glass black. In terms of pricing you will need to look online as it does vary based on the retailer you go to . Majority don't have HR6CDFF512GB available in store anymore.

Christine A.
Christine A.asked
512L French Door HR6CDFF512S (Stainless Steel)

My fridge is hot around the door frames.
Changed thermal fuse and motor fan. What could make the fridge very hot to touch.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Christine , If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

Rosie McK
Rosie McKasked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

Our brand new hisense hr6tff437sd top mount fridge was laid down briefly to get it up to the top floor of the house. We waited the recommended 4 hours before turning it on, set the freezer temp to -18 and the fridge temp to 5, left it overnight and when checked in the morning it wasn't cold. Is this because we laid it down briefly or is it just a faulty fridge. The retailer is sending us a new on but we don't want the same thing to happen again. Any suggestions?

Cherie
Cherieasked
HR6CDFF 512L French Door

How do I change my fridge back to celcius from Fahrenheit?

Corrine
Corrine

Did you fix this? We have the same issue and haven’t been able to fix it.

Bec M.
Bec M.

Press and hold holiday button

See all Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense HR6CDFF 512L French Door