Hisense HR6CDFF695S (Stainless Steel)

Hisense HR6CDFF695S (Stainless Steel)

MPN: HR6CDFF695S

See the Best French Door Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nadia

Nadia

Great fridge. Heaps of Freezer Space

We bought this fridge in the silver finish a few months back. Great fridge lots of space. We did need to have it replaced after 2 weeks as the internal lights wouldn't come on when the left top door was opened. Replacement fridge it now working fine. Heaps of freezer space. I like that you can find what you need easily as there are 6 pull out drawers so can seperate everything. Only complaint would be i wish they had a few more notches for the shelve heights so you could adjust them more. otherwise excellent fridge!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Courtney

CourtneyTasmania

Excellent fridge, quality and size

I was personally sceptical when we purchased this fridge for our new home as I hadn’t heard a lot about this brand. I wasn’t sold on the handles or lackof, for the doors. However, the fridge itself has been excellent in the 3 weeks we have had it. It’s spacious and looks very modern. Inside, the lighting is bright and the shelves are glass - better quality than plastic. There are shelves on both the freezer doors for added space and we have been able to reduce the use of the deep freezer in our shed, as this fridge fits it all! Very happy with it so far! I’ve read about the door seal becoming weak or not closing properly, I can see how that would happen but I’m hoping with our careful use of the fridge it won’t be a problem.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Door not sealing properly

Very happy with the fridge until the centre flap on left fridge door would not go in to its right place resulting in poor seal. Hisnese great to deal with and organised a store credit rather than fixing the problem. However have opted for a Mitsubishi to replace it as I'm not confident that it wouldn't happen again..

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Lee lee

Lee leeCaboolture

Sleek and roomy!

I bought my fridge approximately 4 months ago and it has worked like a dream. Temperature control is perfect, it doesn’t make a noise at all and it has removable glass shelves which are easy to clean. The only fault it has is that it opens from the middle which makes it very hard to find fridge locks for, especially if you have a toddler that like to taste test multiple things.

Date PurchasedNov 2017