MPN: HR6CDFF695S

• Internal Layout
Fran

FranNew South Wales

Extremely disappointed

Bought this fridge 3.5 years ago and was totally in love with it until now, because my freezer is not working anymore. Technician came to see what is the problem and its the gas pump that broke. To fix it it will cost more than a new fridge so the dream became a nightmare after just 3.5 years. Very disappointed with it. luck that I bought extended warranty so i may get some credit to put towards a new fridge. but i'm sure that a fridge should last more than 3.5 year!!

Purchased in July 2017 at The Good Guys for $1,000.00.

samkeen1967

samkeen1967Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Fridge So Far But!

My dislike is the ice cube tray, very poor design. Pouring water through a tiny slit in the top is not ideal as water goes everywhere and also it would be easier if it could be taken apart for cleaning.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys.

Shan

ShanWestern Australia

Perfect!

I have only had my fridge for a few months now but i have had no problems with it at all.
I love the french door style with the fridge on top and freezer down bottom thats why i bought it. I love the draws in the freezer there is so much space and your only looking through a draw if you have it packed in not the whole freezer section. I love all the shelves and door shelves in the fridge heaps of room for everything that needs to go in there, i esspecially love the two really small shelves right at the bottom of the doors you can bearly see which is perfect for your chocolate stash!
Overall love the fridge, and the look of it great fridge for a first fridge to a busy house hold!

Purchased in September 2019 at Betta Home Living for $1,200.00.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 695L French Door HR6CDFF695S (Stainless Steel) compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Nadia

Nadia

Great fridge. Heaps of Freezer Space

We bought this fridge in the silver finish a few months back. Great fridge lots of space. We did need to have it replaced after 2 weeks as the internal lights wouldn't come on when the left top door was opened. Replacement fridge it now working fine. Heaps of freezer space. I like that you can find what you need easily as there are 6 pull out drawers so can seperate everything. Only complaint would be i wish they had a few more notches for the shelve heights so you could adjust them more. otherwise excellent fridge!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
C.Online

C.OnlineLaunceston, TAS

Excellent fridge, quality and size

I was personally sceptical when we purchased this fridge for our new home as I hadn’t heard a lot about this brand. I wasn’t sold on the handles or lackof, for the doors. However, the fridge itself has been excellent in the 3 weeks we have had it. It’s spacious and looks very modern. Inside, the lighting is bright and the shelves are glass - better quality than plastic. There are shelves on both the freezer doors for added space and we have been able to reduce the use of the deep freezer in our shed, as this fridge fits it all! Very happy with it so far! I’ve read about the door seal becoming weak or not closing properly, I can see how that would happen but I’m hoping with our careful use of the fridge it won’t be a problem.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Scott

ScottWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Door not sealing properly

Very happy with the fridge until the centre flap on left fridge door would not go in to its right place resulting in poor seal. Hisnese great to deal with and organised a store credit rather than fixing the problem. However have opted for a Mitsubishi to replace it as I'm not confident that it wouldn't happen again..

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Lee lee

Lee leeCaboolture

Sleek and roomy!

I bought my fridge approximately 4 months ago and it has worked like a dream. Temperature control is perfect, it doesn’t make a noise at all and it has removable glass shelves which are easy to clean. The only fault it has is that it opens from the middle which makes it very hard to find fridge locks for, especially if you have a toddler that like to taste test multiple things.

Date PurchasedNov 2017