MPN: HR6CDFF695S

3.9

samkeen1967

samkeen1967Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Fridge So Far But!

My dislike is the ice cube tray, very poor design. Pouring water through a tiny slit in the top is not ideal as water goes everywhere and also it would be easier if it could be taken apart for cleaning.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys.

Nadia

Nadia

Great fridge. Heaps of Freezer Space

We bought this fridge in the silver finish a few months back. Great fridge lots of space. We did need to have it replaced after 2 weeks as the internal lights wouldn't come on when the left top door was opened. Replacement fridge it now working fine. Heaps of freezer space. I like that you can find what you need easily as there are 6 pull out drawers so can seperate everything. Only complaint would be i wish they had a few more notches for the shelve heights so you could adjust them more. otherwise excellent fridge!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
C.Online

C.OnlineLaunceston, TAS

Excellent fridge, quality and size

I was personally sceptical when we purchased this fridge for our new home as I hadn’t heard a lot about this brand. I wasn’t sold on the handles or lackof, for the doors. However, the fridge itself has been excellent in the 3 weeks we have had it. It’s spacious and looks very modern. Inside, the lighting is bright and the shelves are glass - better quality than plastic. There are shelves on both the freezer doors for added space and we have been able to reduce the use of the deep freezer in our shed, as this fridge fits it all! Very happy with it so far! I’ve read about the door seal becoming weak or not closing properly, I can see how that would happen but I’m hoping with our careful use of the fridge it won’t be a problem.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 695L French Door HR6CDFF695S (Stainless Steel) compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

See all Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series reviews