Hisense HR6CDFF 695L French Door

Hisense HR6CDFF 695L French Door Questions & Answers

HR6CDFF695GB (Black), HR6CDFF695S (Stainless Steel), HR6CDFF695GW (White)

9 questions from our users

Kaz

Kazasked

HR6CDFF 695L French Door

Why don't the fridge doors shut when I gently push

Julie Vasked

695L French Door HR6CDFF695GB (Black)

Brought in July 2017 so of course my 3 year warranty is over. In the last few months I have noticed puddles of water at the foot of the fridge. Could not work out why as fridge and freezer was working well. Now all of sudden fridge is not cooling but the freezer is fine. Have you an thoughts on where we should check.

d z.
d z.

hi,julie, I think you fridge has same problem.my fridge compressor is working ,but won’t get cooler, because somewhere leaking, it’s hard to find,and cost a lot to repair!your fridge just over warranty,you should still cover by warranty,no one buy something expect broken just after warranty!call consumer affairs to complain.sorry can’t help you out!

Thanks shall do

Lyn H
Lyn H

Hi Julie, how did you go with your frig? I think Im in the same boat as you

Sonya F.

Sonya F.asked

695L French Door HR6CDFF695GB (Black)

It's a great looking fridge but we are. Having trouble with the right hand door on the fridge not staying open no matter what we do. It's so annoying because we can't open the right hand crisper or the large eco fresh pantry drawer...(The very thing we loved most about it)
I see this seems to be a common issue with this fridge in the black, white and stainless.

Love to know if anyone has been able to overcome the same issue. Cheers

tom webb
tom webb

yes, many people have had the same problem with this.
i got in touch with HiSense and had a 'verbal' battle with them before they got a local service agent to come have a look at it.
HiSense must have told him the cause because he came with the required replacement part which was a spring 'thing' that sits in the top hinge cover of the offending door and it was fixed in less than 10 minutes and was covered by warranty.
upon saying that, a couple of years later the fridge section stopped cooling, the freezer section was still working ok but not cooling the fridge, I had to keep placing bags of ice in the fridge section to keep the stuff cold while a new part was ordered, this took 8 weeks to arrive and in the meantime I kept replacing the bags of ice. when the replacement part arrived it took about half an hour or so to practically 'strip' the fridge to get to the part, funny but the replacement part only cost about $3:50 according to the service guy, just thought you should be aware of that problem might occur.
after all said and done, it is a good unit, and spacious, and HiSense did look after me in regards to repairs
regards and best of luck with repairs
Thomas Webb (Geraldton W.A) ewebaccess@bigpond.com

Steve T.

Steve T.asked

HR6CDFF 695L French Door

having problem unlocking temperature settings, can't change the temperature in the fridge. The fridge has been fixed before, replacement of computer board in the back of the fridge a few mths ago . how do I unlock the temperature settings.

DRC

DRCasked

HR6CDFF 695L French Door

Ice maker is not making ice after purchasing this unit only a few days earlier. I noticed the tray is flipped down, but I cannot find how to reset it into an upright position. Any help?

Ben S.Hisense

Hi , we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

Lou Louasked

HR6CDFF 695L French Door

The door alarm goes off regardless if the door/s is open or not. I have to open & close the right top door to stop the alarm from continually beeping, I may need to do this quite a few times before it stops. This is doing my head in. Can I turn the door alarm off all together?? Or could it be another issues it is alarming us for? Thank you

Lou Lou

Thank you, I'll try calling that number.

Lou Lou

Well I have to say I'm very happy with the support team. I called on Thurs & repair man arrived on Saturday.
Seal on right top door was replaced although I feel the flap on the left door may be the reason the seal split in the first place and could possibly do the same to the new seal in the future.
I give service support 5 stars and product 3. Maybe all issues will be rectified in the next model.
Thank you.

Davidasked

HR6CDFF 695L French Door

What is the capacity of the freezer section?

Maggie M
Maggie M

I love everything about this fridge especially the freezer as you can see what you have in there if you organise it properly you will fit ample in there

David

This is a simple question. I expected a simple answer. Not happy with this response. Don't worry.

Maggie W

Maggie Wasked

695L French Door HR6CDFF695GB (Black)

Need to know how to change temperatures on both fridge and freezers, cannot find instruction book .... HELP please!

Disspointed
Disspointed

Open the door of the fridge and then close it that will light up the screen then hold the unlock for a few seconds until it beeps then use the temperature buttons to set the desired temp. hope that helps

JoJoasked

HR6CDFF 695L French Door

Have had this fridge 8 months and the fires drives me mad! Was fine till couple months ago .
If I open fridge doors partly they will automatically close which it’s meant to but if I open fully the left one will stay open unless I nudge it to close but the right one no matter what I do will not stay open ! And it doesn’t just glide shut , it slams with force as soon as I let go. It never used to do this and I hadn’t touched it . It drives me mad trying load the fridge and juggle getting things out with one hand!
Have tried everything. Have leveled fridge , lowered front feet , raised front feet, emptied contents from door, even moved to different floor and still the same! Rang Hisense and all he kept saying was it’s meant to close and if you don’t want it to lower the front feet. I’ve done that!
Anyone else have the same issue?

Tania T
Tania T

I have, but with both the doors. Everything I'd tried did not help either. Soo annoying!

thomas
thomas

I have exactly the same problem with the right door on mine.
I bought mine from Mitchell and Brown in January 2017 and have had the problem from day one.
I see other reviewers have said they have not had any problems.
Tom

JoJo

They ended up replacing the huge and it has been fine since but now the left one is doing it!

See all Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense HR6CDFF 695L French Door