Hisense HR6CDFF695

3 questions from our users

Davidasked

HR6CDFF695

What is the capacity of the freezer section?

Maggie M
Maggie M

I love everything about this fridge especially the freezer as you can see what you have in there if you organise it properly you will fit ample in there

Hisense
Jasmine F.Hisense

If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

David

This is a simple question. I expected a simple answer. Not happy with this response. Don't worry.

Maggie W

Maggie Wasked

HR6CDFF695GB (Black)

Need to know how to change temperatures on both fridge and freezers, cannot find instruction book .... HELP please!

Disspointed
Disspointed

Open the door of the fridge and then close it that will light up the screen then hold the unlock for a few seconds until it beeps then use the temperature buttons to set the desired temp. hope that helps

JoJoasked

HR6CDFF695

Have had this fridge 8 months and the fires drives me mad! Was fine till couple months ago .
If I open fridge doors partly they will automatically close which it’s meant to but if I open fully the left one will stay open unless I nudge it to close but the right one no matter what I do will not stay open ! And it doesn’t just glide shut , it slams with force as soon as I let go. It never used to do this and I hadn’t touched it . It drives me mad trying load the fridge and juggle getting things out with one hand!
Have tried everything. Have leveled fridge , lowered front feet , raised front feet, emptied contents from door, even moved to different floor and still the same! Rang Hisense and all he kept saying was it’s meant to close and if you don’t want it to lower the front feet. I’ve done that!
Anyone else have the same issue?

Tania T
Tania T

I have, but with both the doors. Everything I'd tried did not help either. Soo annoying!

thomas
thomas

I have exactly the same problem with the right door on mine.
I bought mine from Mitchell and Brown in January 2017 and have had the problem from day one.
I see other reviewers have said they have not had any problems.
Tom

JoJo

They ended up replacing the huge and it has been fine since but now the left one is doing it!

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives