Hisense HR6CDFF 695L French Door

• Internal Layout
Dave

Dave

Lemon

I purchased this fridge 2 years ago. I fell in love with the looks and design. Reviews at the time were good. Within 4 months a circuit board died and affected the cooling. I manged to get that done under warranty. 12 months later the compressor died due to a leak somewhere in the walls of the fridge. There were no compressors in Australia. Covid hit and anything from overseas was impossible. Unfortunately Hi Sense would not cover the compressor repalcement as it was purchased through Grays. Repair man said it would be costly to try and find the leak somewhere inside the panels. My "dream" fridge is now at the scrap merchant. Really Really saddend by the whole process.

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,600.00.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney

Not worth the money!

I have been told fridges usually last over 10 years and this fridge has disappointed me. I have never changed the temperature of the fridge but a while ago I noticed the food in the fridge defrosting so I decided to turn it down two degrees and it literally froze everything in the fridge.

Date PurchasedMay 2012
RiniTee

RiniTeeAU

Nice fridge, for two months.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense HR6CDFF 695L French Door compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

See all Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series reviews

Kaz

Kazasked

HR6CDFF 695L French Door

Why don't the fridge doors shut when I gently push

Julie Vasked

695L French Door HR6CDFF695GB (Black)

Brought in July 2017 so of course my 3 year warranty is over. In the last few months I have noticed puddles of water at the foot of the fridge. Could not work out why as fridge and freezer was working well. Now all of sudden fridge is not cooling but the freezer is fine. Have you an thoughts on where we should check.

d z.
d z.

hi,julie, I think you fridge has same problem.my fridge compressor is working ,but won’t get cooler, because somewhere leaking, it’s hard to find,and cost a lot to repair!your fridge just over warranty,you should still cover by warranty,no one buy something expect broken just after warranty!call consumer affairs to complain.sorry can’t help you out!

Thanks shall do

Lyn H
Lyn H

Hi Julie, how did you go with your frig? I think Im in the same boat as you

Sonya F.

Sonya F.asked

695L French Door HR6CDFF695GB (Black)

It's a great looking fridge but we are. Having trouble with the right hand door on the fridge not staying open no matter what we do. It's so annoying because we can't open the right hand crisper or the large eco fresh pantry drawer...(The very thing we loved most about it)
I see this seems to be a common issue with this fridge in the black, white and stainless.

Love to know if anyone has been able to overcome the same issue. Cheers

tom webb
tom webb

yes, many people have had the same problem with this.
i got in touch with HiSense and had a 'verbal' battle with them before they got a local service agent to come have a look at it.
HiSense must have told him the cause because he came with the required replacement part which was a spring 'thing' that sits in the top hinge cover of the offending door and it was fixed in less than 10 minutes and was covered by warranty.
upon saying that, a couple of years later the fridge section stopped cooling, the freezer section was still working ok but not cooling the fridge, I had to keep placing bags of ice in the fridge section to keep the stuff cold while a new part was ordered, this took 8 weeks to arrive and in the meantime I kept replacing the bags of ice. when the replacement part arrived it took about half an hour or so to practically 'strip' the fridge to get to the part, funny but the replacement part only cost about $3:50 according to the service guy, just thought you should be aware of that problem might occur.
after all said and done, it is a good unit, and spacious, and HiSense did look after me in regards to repairs
regards and best of luck with repairs
Thomas Webb (Geraldton W.A) ewebaccess@bigpond.com

See all Hisense HR6CDFF 695L French Door questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense HR6CDFF 695L French Door

Compare all 9 Hisense HR6CDFF French Door Series
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $2,999.00$2,999.00$2,999.00
Dimensions 1810 x 912 x 780 mm1810 x 912 x 780 mm1810 x 912 x 780 mm
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)3 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDisplay Panel, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDisplay Panel, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice Dispenser
Colour / FinishWhiteBlackStainless Steel
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessed
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves333
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins222
Weight133 kg133 kg133 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Capacity