Hisense HR6FDFF630S

Hisense HR6FDFF630S Questions & Answers (page 2 of 5)

83 questions from our users

Nat

Natasked

Hisense HR6FDFF630S 630L French Door Fridge freezer, both fridge and freezer have stopped chilling/freezing. Any help?

John.H
John.H

RING HISENSE AND GET A TECH SENT OUT.

GVH

GVHasked

I have broken the BLACK glass panel on the front left top of my Hisense fridge, model numberHR6CDFFS12GB
Hoe do i get it replaced?

steve j.
steve j.

yes call this no

Helena B

Helena Basked

Bought a side by side high sense fridge its one day old plugged it in after 4 hours it the second day still no ice, when will it start making ice?

Jasmin D
Jasmin D

Is doesn’t make ice the one you got

Mine never makes ice

Lisa

Lisaasked

My fridge freezer has stop making ice and only had it 3 months

Doug.

As it is still under warranty, I suggest you contact the company from where you purchased it.

Odekunle A.

My dear they will tell you nothing. I bought mine 3 weeks back it made ice for just 4days and stopped ,when I took it back they where telling me nonsense

Zac12345

Zac12345asked

Have a hisence hr6fdff630s french door fridge and the alarm no longer goes when door is left open... is there on on off switch for this alarm or is there a fix anyone knows of? Thanks

Doug.

I'm sorry, but have absolutely no idea why. I am not a refrigeration mechanic, I just happen to have purchased two Hisense refrigerators which both failed in days.
I suggest you contact a local fridge repair business.

jaswal68

jaswal68asked

I have a HISENSE HR6FDFF630S French Door refrigerator. The "impact pole" for the water dispenser has broken and I'm about to purchase the replacement part, however I cant find any instructions, does anyone have any suggestions?

Doug.

I would suggest you contact your retailer where you purchased your Hisense Refrigerator from and ask them for the name of local repairers from whom you could purchase a spare part. They may also give you a guide on the replacement procedure. By the way, this item will probably come as a complete assembly and should be a simple job to fit if you have some basic mechanical knowledge.

Anadz

Anadzasked

Hi,
I have Hisens refrigator.
It's over freezing and in the same time the refrigerator doesn't work.
Any ideas or help to fix it ?

Doug.

You can try the old "switch it off (at the wall) and leave it for short while, trick" to see if it resets, and if that is not successful.........well, based on my past experience, I would contact the retailer you purchased it from and ask for a replacement. That is of course if yours is still under warranty, which is 2 years I think............
Best of luck.

Odekunle A.

I which mine would over freez.hmmm !!! Mine is not cooling or making ice

Poss N A

Poss N Aasked

Do you fill the ice tray up through the slots above the tray or does it pull out?

Doug.

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you about this. The reason is we never bothered with ice cubes.
Have you asked the retailer you bought it from or maybe Google might have the answer.
Cheers................

Deno

Denoasked

Where's the motherboard located?

George

Georgeasked

Billy Bower

Billy Bowerasked

How do I change the setting of my my fresh choice drawer?

Leo

Leoasked

My Hisense HR6FDFF63OS when you plug the power in and turn it on the fridge light come on and when you open the door again the light is off can you tell me what would cause this? thanks

Tamara
Tamara

Did you end up getting an answer for this as ours is new and is doing the same

Louie

Louieasked

How do you clean the crisper in this refrig? Little pieces of food get between the front and main section.

David C

David Casked

My hisense BCD-553WPB/HC4 fridge alarm goes off indicating the doors open however it's not, when turning off alarm icon this then turns the fridge light off inside, we have tried adjusting the height level etc still to no avail, anyone have a clue what this issue may be? Only had this fridge for 3 months

Lena K

Lena Kasked

My hisense 630L fridge alarm goes off indicating the doors open however it's not, when turning off alarm icon this then turns the fridge light off inside, we have tried adjusting the height level etc still to no avail, anyone have a clue what this issue may be??? Only had this fridge for 4 days!

True Blue

Mine does not have a door alarm but, it has an alarm that when the electricity goes off and comes back on - the alarm goes off - not sure why, but we just takenchild kick off, hit the alarm button and then child lock again and it stops.

Margaret

Margaretasked

we have just returned from being away on holidays for 4 weeks and our ice maker does not seem to be working. We obtained a small amount of ice 3 hours after return by no more. Can any one help with suggestions please.?

Petra De klerk

Petra De klerkasked

The white lock thing between the two doors does not close by itself anymore. Now I have to push it close. It also look like the door with the water dispenser is a bit higher than the other door. Can anybody help please?

Aleca R

Aleca Rasked

I've not long bought a new Hisense fridge freezer & have a non plumbed water dispenser...Lovely you'd think BUT the water is so slow to come out...is this normal or do I need to ring them?

Jim L
Jim L

I am looking for the answer to this as well have you found the answer?

True Blue

I would ring them - this is the first fridge I’ve had with a water section, so we’ve had nothing to compare it to. I feel for the size of the nozzle, our water comes out nicely. Hope they solve it for you.

Reg
Reg

Take out he dispenser and lower it back in again. This usually happens when the dispenser is not aligned correctly. We’ve had this happen a few times.

Sha R

Sha Rasked

Hi I have the hisense french door 630l I turn it on for the very fist time and its so noisy. The compressor is very loud is it normal for a new fridge to have such kind of noise when turnes on for the first time?

Willsy

Willsyasked

My fridge came up with a H3 code, any ideas?

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives