Hisense HR6FDFF630S

Hisense HR6FDFF630S (page 2 of 6)

See the Best French Door Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

What a joke!!! Load of bullSh!t

I only purchased this fridge 5 months ago!! The fridge has stopped working my food is hot/ gone off and my freezer doesn’t even closed probably!! Would never recommend!! Been trying to contact Hisense for 3 days and apparently the system is down! And can’t do anything about it yet !! I’m here without food you know

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Doug.

Doug.Rochedale South Queensland

The biggest load of rubbish ever......!!!

This fridge was purchased in early October 2018 and it certainly appeared to function quite well. However, it failed on the on the 22nd.of November with nothing working, not even the interior light. The retailer was notified and a replacement was delivered on Saturday 24th. of November. This one has now failed as well on Tuesday 27th. of November, with the cold water resevoir leaking and the refrigerator section no longer cooling. The freezer is still working ok.........It is only 3 days old...!!!
This matter has now been taken up with the retailer and everything has been settled with a equivalent size
LG brand being delivered. No more Hisense products for us.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

48465464684GREVILLIA

Good product.

Box refrigeration is very strong, the appearance of a little friction.. But the problem is not big, just when the compressor full work, the outer wall a bit of heat, refrigeration a few hours after it is not hot! Refrigerator has been used for a period of time, feel good, open to 3, the fruit will freeze, even the back wall of the preservation room has ice, open to 4 just good, the appearance is good, the space area is quite big!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Nee

NeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Fridge

Love this fridge.The only reason I gave 4stars is the cold water outlet could be bigger.Always having to refill it.Other than that I can't fault it.Like the freezer section being down the bottom.Shelves are well placed and can see what is in it easily with so many different shelves set out with see through drawers etc.Love that it has cold water on tap .Very reasonable price

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Biks

BiksNew South Wales

Its A good fridge

Only thing i wish you could do with the fridge is to able to move the shelving more then you are able too. apart from the shelving its been a great fridge. but the chrome drink holder in the fridge has started to tarnish.

I also hate the ice tray. Never used it. kept the old ones from my last fridge.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Simon

SimonRaymond Terrace

Better off with a side by side model

Seemed alright at first 8 months ago. Freezer door doesn’t stay closed causing it to ice up ( which makes it worse and no it is not over loaded). Both doors usually have to be open to access food in fridge which can be a pain in the neck. Will be going back to a side by side model

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Bec

Bec

Is a good priced refrigerator

Our fridge maintains a consistent and reliable temperature in all compartments.
The refillable water disposal I do like the thought of having but it hasn't been usable since purchasing this fridge, we had tried to get someone to look and fix it but hasn't happened yet. All the temperature buttons are hard to use too. The fridge is easy to open and close

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Timmmy

TimmmyMelbourne

Best ever

Sure is keeps everything cool and safe would highly recommend getting awesome feature's such as freezer with ice cube trays and egg holders and cube dispenser keep your drinks nice and cool perfect for modern new apartments or houses even works great at the work site's I rate this product 10/10

Date PurchasedAug 2018
aumegm

aumegmAdelaide, South Australia

Rubbish.

Purchased this fridge new from The Good Guys, Gepps Cross early 2015. The indoor shelves were flimsy and didn't last long, the freezer door handle had to be refitted multiple times. Discovered after 18 months (upon fridge ceasing and removing rear panel) that mice had been entering the unit after consuming anticoagulant baits (which drives them to search for water). Several were seen dead within the water reservoir behind the rear panel. They had gone undetected due to being immersed in water & the unit being sealed the back. Immediately took the fridge to the dump, and that's that!

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Danielle B

Danielle BWyreema

Just right

This fridge is very quiet with lovely size shelves, I found this to be the perfect fridge for me and my small family. I couldn’t live without it and it is so easy to clean I just wipe it out every few days, highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a fridge.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

brooke

brookeOfficer

Best fridge I’ve ever had

This fridge is amazing. It’s so easy to clean, it’s very quiet and it looks amazing and sleek. You never get finger marks on the front or scratches and it has soo much room inside we’ve never been able to fill it. I hope it lasts forever because I don’t want another fridge other than this one!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

2 replacements in 2 years and both died

when working its an fridge, does its job.
but twice now in less than 2 years it just stops working with no sign and then its dead, both times we've lost a fridge / freezer full of food and hisense refuse to cover it without actual receipts (who keeps receipts of all food, including frozen).
This product is definitely not made to last.
The only indication that it stopped working was my butter was soft when I got up in the morning and my milk wasn't cold...

Date PurchasedNov 2015

vrxbeachboy

vrxbeachboy

Great Fridge at a good price.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Laura

LauraPerth

10/10 Everything I needed and more

It's very efficient in storage with the added bonus of low energy consumption, cleaning I'd a simple task and the temperature is easy to control, freezer burn is a distant memory and my food lasts longer than in other fridges, making this one of my most worthy purchases of the year.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
SarahK

SarahK

Obsessed

Absolutely obsessed with my new fridge. Had this for a few weeks now and can’t fault it. It’s silent and the lights on the temp display don’t stay on when the fridge hasn’t been used in a while. Love the use of space and the freezer draws are awesome! The draw on top of the main deep draw can stick a little but it’s nothing major that would make me love this fridge any less.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
richard

richardsydney

A great fridge ,quiet ,efficient,and great value for money !

I have 2 Hisense fridges,this one in particular was hundreds less than other ''name'' brands ,and worth every cent ,it is efficient ,easy to clean, and quiet ,good temp in all areas's and many useful compartments,
If you want a alternative to the big boys and want to save ,i highly recommend this model.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Ayla H

Ayla HGippsland, VIC

Blew up after 3 weeks, replacement great

It did maintain a good temperature in fridge a d freezer until the fridge stopped working, lights still worked and the freezer which is a plus.
It was quite and became quiter when the motor stopped working.
Very easy to clean, also a plus is it doesn't need to be plumbed.
Also never buy from the good guys their concierge gold service is a joke and so is their whole company.

Oh another note the new replacement of the same fridge is doing alot better than the last.
Huge fridge space.
Double crisper is amazing for rotating veggies.
Smallish freezer

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Not a bad fridge

Temp control is easy to do which keeps the fridge cool an the freezer just right. Loads of space in the freezer and average amount of space in the fridge.runs quiet which is a bonus can run a tad hot but always cools down its a great fridge at an afdordable price

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Wendy.B

Wendy.BVictoria

This Fridge/Freezer doesn't disappoint

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Mackenzie75

Mackenzie75perth

Love it.

I love this fridge lots of room with French doors
Very quiet (unless you leave the door open). Great function
The water function not having to be plummed is a bonus

The only thing I would say I have a problem with is the second shelf in freezer sticks a little.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018