Hisense HR6FDFF630S

Hisense HR6FDFF630S (page 2 of 5)

Is a good priced refrigerator

Our fridge maintains a consistent and reliable temperature in all compartments.
The refillable water disposal I do like the thought of having but it hasn't been usable since purchasing this fridge, we had tried to get someone to look and fix it but hasn't happened yet. All the temperature buttons are hard to use too. The fridge is easy to open and close

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Best ever

Sure is keeps everything cool and safe would highly recommend getting awesome feature's such as freezer with ice cube trays and egg holders and cube dispenser keep your drinks nice and cool perfect for modern new apartments or houses even works great at the work site's I rate this product 10/10

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Rubbish.

Purchased this fridge new from The Good Guys, Gepps Cross early 2015. The indoor shelves were flimsy and didn't last long, the freezer door handle had to be refitted multiple times. Discovered after 18 months (upon fridge ceasing and removing rear panel) that mice had been entering the unit after consuming anticoagulant baits (which drives them to search for water). Several were seen dead within the water reservoir behind the rear panel. They had gone undetected due to being immersed in water & the unit being sealed the back. Immediately took the fridge to the dump, and that's that!

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Just right

This fridge is very quiet with lovely size shelves, I found this to be the perfect fridge for me and my small family. I couldn’t live without it and it is so easy to clean I just wipe it out every few days, highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a fridge.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Best fridge I’ve ever had

This fridge is amazing. It’s so easy to clean, it’s very quiet and it looks amazing and sleek. You never get finger marks on the front or scratches and it has soo much room inside we’ve never been able to fill it. I hope it lasts forever because I don’t want another fridge other than this one!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

2 replacements in 2 years and both died

when working its an fridge, does its job.
but twice now in less than 2 years it just stops working with no sign and then its dead, both times we've lost a fridge / freezer full of food and hisense refuse to cover it without actual receipts (who keeps receipts of all food, including frozen).
This product is definitely not made to last.
The only indication that it stopped working was my butter was soft when I got up in the morning and my milk wasn't cold...

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Great Fridge at a good price.

I was a bit worried when purchasing this fridge as there are some bad reviews around.
It was a very large fridge at a decent price. The 3 year warranty shows that the manufacture has confidence in their product. I negotiated a good price at my local good guys store and got free delivery.
I have had it for 5 Moths so far nothing has broken and there is loads of space for a family of 4. Its quiet and uses less energy than my running the 2 smaller fridges I was using before. Even temperature thought and freezer is surprisingly large and easy to store items.
LED lighting is even and good and large shelves means anything can be stored with ease. It doesn't show to many fingerprints and the finish is quite good. Water dispenser works well.
If your thinking about a large fridge at a good price this is a good deal with 3 years warranty included.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

10/10 Everything I needed and more

It's very efficient in storage with the added bonus of low energy consumption, cleaning I'd a simple task and the temperature is easy to control, freezer burn is a distant memory and my food lasts longer than in other fridges, making this one of my most worthy purchases of the year.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Obsessed

Absolutely obsessed with my new fridge. Had this for a few weeks now and can’t fault it. It’s silent and the lights on the temp display don’t stay on when the fridge hasn’t been used in a while. Love the use of space and the freezer draws are awesome! The draw on top of the main deep draw can stick a little but it’s nothing major that would make me love this fridge any less.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

A great fridge ,quiet ,efficient,and great value for money !

I have 2 Hisense fridges,this one in particular was hundreds less than other ''name'' brands ,and worth every cent ,it is efficient ,easy to clean, and quiet ,good temp in all areas's and many useful compartments,
If you want a alternative to the big boys and want to save ,i highly recommend this model.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Blew up after 3 weeks, replacement great

It did maintain a good temperature in fridge a d freezer until the fridge stopped working, lights still worked and the freezer which is a plus.
It was quite and became quiter when the motor stopped working.
Very easy to clean, also a plus is it doesn't need to be plumbed.
Also never buy from the good guys their concierge gold service is a joke and so is their whole company.

Oh another note the new replacement of the same fridge is doing alot better than the last.
Huge fridge space.
Double crisper is amazing for rotating veggies.
Smallish freezer

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Not a bad fridge

Temp control is easy to do which keeps the fridge cool an the freezer just right. Loads of space in the freezer and average amount of space in the fridge.runs quiet which is a bonus can run a tad hot but always cools down its a great fridge at an afdordable price

Date PurchasedAug 2017

This Fridge/Freezer doesn't disappoint

There are so many features on this fridge/freezer that we love. It is the quietest fridge freezer we have ever owned, it maintains perfect temperature even on the hottest days. I love the dual fruit and veg bins, my produce really stays fresh much longer. One of the selling points for me was the easy access draw in the fridge, where I keep all my deli and cheese items. The three draws in the freezer is great. easy to find what I need. We had never wanted a fridge with a water cooler, thinking we would never us it, it is something we use a lot, we would have never bought the fridge had it been plumbed. Once I started using it, I was surprised at how much room was actually in this fridge and freezer. We have not found one thing about it we do not like.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Love it.

I love this fridge lots of room with French doors
Very quiet (unless you leave the door open). Great function
The water function not having to be plummed is a bonus

The only thing I would say I have a problem with is the second shelf in freezer sticks a little.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Love this fridge/freezer

Great space in freezer and fridge is versatile and the motor is quiet. Easy to clean shelves and sides on fridge. Food stays fresh and have I have not noticed any issues with not keepimg the correct temperature in all compartments. Freezer draw are spacious and easy access and love the way the top draw moves back easy to see food in bottom draw.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Value for money

Yes it maintain good temperature in all compartments. Has no issue with temperature. Moisture level in drawer can be adustable separately to keep fruits and veggies fresh for longer time.
It is very quiet fridge and has no issue of noise. Shelf are well organized so easy for cleaning it up.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

6 months old and already broken

Brought this fridge brand new 6 months ago. Suddenly the fridge has started going warm even when the doors are closed, the temperature gauge is also starting to go with sometimes a negative sign and lines missing from the screen. Flicked off the switch for an hour and turned it on and started working again only for it to stop two days later. Lost so much food due to this and it going off and it's Christmas week18.12.17!! Hisense cannot send someone out until the new year!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great Storage

It is probably the best fridge that we have owned. I loved the water cooler - no plumbing required. Extremely quiet, spacious in all areas, the Freezer is very deceptive as it is actually deeper then it looks.
Easy to maintain on the inside and out. I highly recommend the Fridge and I am vey happy with it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Best fridge yet

Best fridge yet .great size for family of 6 with 5 being young kids . Very quiet ,easy to organise food with shelving and draws super easy to clean good lighting to see at night .can move it around easily to get behind it .kids also love the really cold water in summer

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Very stylish and functional fridge

Well designed French door fridge. Tons of storage. The freezer is surprisingly large... great for those Costco trips. The independent in door water is nice and doesn't require plumbing. Very quiet... Only ever heard a tiny little hum a few times when it is dead quiet in this house. Was a bit skeptical of Hisense but so far so good after 10 months. The only negative is the tiny manual ice maker.... But we rarely use ice so not a big deal... especially with cold in door water!

Date PurchasedJan 2017