Hisense 272L Top Mount HR6TFF272 Series

Hisense 272L Top Mount HR6TFF272 Series

HR6TFF272S (Stainless), HR6TFF272 (White)

• Internal Layout
awiseowl

awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Nice Looking Stainless Steel Fridge

We bought this for our holiday rental, perfect size for a small kitchen (2 bedroom unit).
V nice looking fridge, stainless steel. The white version is cheaper in price.
It also has manual ice cube making facility.
Also at reasonable price.
Comes with a three year warranty which is awesome!!
Happy with it so far

Purchased in July 2020 for $635.00.

Zoe D.

Zoe D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fairly good for the price

I bought this to replace my smaller fridge. It does the job and actually got cold pretty quickly when we bought it. Weve had it for 5 months no problems. Only problem is that sometimes it doesnt stay shut properly and then theres no beeping when the doors are open

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Carl S

Carl SAdelaide

Don't Bother

Fridge started running continuously after first hot day of Spring only two months old.
The outside of the fridge became extremely hot as did the compressor.
Still waiting nearly a week later for someone to look at it and confirm what I already know.
Ran very noisy from the start and seemed to be running too frequently.
Support from the Good Guys very ordinary.
Will not be buying Hisense or be dealing with the Good Guys again.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 272L Top Mount HR6TFF272 Series compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Mrs.78976564

Mrs.78976564BRISBANE

Hisense

The appearance is generous and concise, the operation noise is small, the refrigeration effect is also very good, Hisense's refrigerator good-looking also is practical, also saves electricity. Insufficient place is the cold storage space layout is not reasonable, causes the place the thing to be little. And refrigerated drawer difficult to pull out, you should consider the refrigerator 90° side open can pull out, always to 180° to pull out, kitchen space rarely can open the door to 180 °, this design is not scientific.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
laurinda

laurindaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My hisense fridge

i love my fridge so much it keeps wonderful coldness and suits my needs and with my lifestyle and everything i just love it and its unique name to hisense its name says it all i love my fridge i don't want to be parted from it never fantastic great

Date PurchasedApr 2018
James

JamesCairns

Good fridge for the price

Fridge works like it should. Haven't had any major issues. Had some trouble with some of the storage areas not being cold enough but I had everything set on max and I learnt that's actually not a good way to keep everything cool in the fridge because if you want more coolness in another area you should be reducing another so it has more power to draw. Otherwise it has worked perfectly for me.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Never Again

We bought a Hisense refrigerator this model. After having the brand new fridge for six months, the freezer went and two days later the fridge broke down. The customer service to get the replacement was okay, but it took a week. In that time all the food had to be thrown out, and living in the tropics we keep jams, sauces perfumes, bread everything. Got offered a $100 compensation - what a joke!!!! Insulted to say the least. Taking it to Consumer Affairs. Gone and bought a Samsung

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Cairoloves

CairolovesGold Coast

The Best Slim Fridge!

It's only 55cm wide but packs 272 litres, which makes it perfect for our small kitchen, it's in fact the slimmest huge fridge freezer we could find.

I've never owned a Hisense before so I wasn't too sure if there would be any gotchas, but I've had this fridge for over 6 months now and I love it. It's quieter than my last Samsung fridge, the lights are bright, it keeps the food nice and cool. On that note you can customize the cooling level, I tend to keep mine on the lower levels. I haven't noticed any frosting at all too.

On the negatives, the main one is that it's only 2.5 star energy rated.

Overall, cheap, quiet, slim but with lot's of space.

Video Review: https://youtu.be/a1nmEoK87Zc

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Amazebalz

Amazebalzmelbourne

Great value

Owned it for 11 months and no problems. I specifically bought this as it tall and thin, good for a tight space. It is big enough for 3 people. The freezer has been fine, haven't had to defrost at all. No problems keeping it clean. It replaced an old fridge and made a difference with power bill, doesn't seem to have to run as much to keep cold, maybe that's just the new seals. Got for a great price too.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Phil W

Phil WMelbourne

Great fridge

This is a great fridge.

I cannot say one bad thing about it as it has great aesthetic, adequate storage space for Groceries and it fits well in my small apartment. The fridge is surprisingly quiet. Sometimes I dont even know if it is running (I sure hope it is).

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Samantha Yoi

Samantha Yoi

This is good as

I dont know what to do because i dont have face book and its really sore near lips and its really sore near lips and its really sore near lips are sealed in my opinion i tho i got a orange mantis all diff you like penguin update is weird they aee and the charger was off.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Mumsiejac

MumsiejacLaunceston, TAS

Roomy and Cold

This Hisense fridge is absolutely fantastic! The crisper is 'sublime', I have never had a crisper so good, it keeps all my vegies and fruit crisp for ages. It maintains a steady temperature in every compartment with the new air flow vents built in. It is so quiet and so easy to keep clean, all spills seem to just come off it with a damp cloth. It is the best fridge I have ever purchased

Date PurchasedSept 2017
NO.1 Customer

NO.1 Customer

excellent fridge for the price

Got one of these from the goodguys a few weeks back for $399 and i have to say it's an excellent fridge for that price.

It holds its temp well freezer stays very cold and the fridge also stays cold but never frost bites the food.

Its super quiet, i never makes any sound at all.

Its super easy to clean and has a cool ice cube compartment.

All in all im very happy with this fridge.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Andrew S.

Andrew S.Melbourne

Price was right and is a great unit

Bought this for my office. Never bought any Hisense product before but really glad I did. Design is sleek, clean and it looks great, lights inside are awesome and in the middle of the night make finding snacks easy. Also really easy to clean surfaces throughout. As it sat at one side of our open office there was little noise coming from it which was great.

I would recommend and look at other Hisense product in future.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Kate

KateHobart

Good one

The price is so cheap,so it is worth to have.It's outstanding one,its appearance better than others.and it is big enough for a big family which is a couple and 3 children.the fruits and vegetables put in the fridge is very fresh and they could be hold a long time and not got bad.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Georgie

GeorgieLaunceston

Disappointed with this brand.

Well my Hisence has lost its cooling capacity in the fridge compartment. Not the freezer. Fortunately it is still within warranty. Finally, I am been offered a new fridge and am upgrading to one that gives me a 5 year warranty, whereas the Hisence only gave me three. This warranty has only 6 months go to. I hope the new Westinghouse will be better. It turns out they are all made in Thailand!!!! I know! I should not be surprised.

Ert

ErtBallarat

Does not cool food properly

Before we bought this model I would never have believed anyone who told me that you could get a brand new fridge and it would not cool food to a safe temperature. The fridge, even at full bore, does not get below 9 degrees. We have sent back two units and are upgrading to a better brand that can be trusted. The poor quality has wasted so much of our time. Fortunately the shop believed us and did not make us go through Hi-Sense as I would not trust them to get anything right. Avoid this brand at all costs.
Oh, the freezer works OK.

See all Hisense Top Mount HR6TFF Series (Ice Maker) reviews