Hisense HR6TFF437 (436L)

Hisense HR6TFF437 (436L)

HR6TFF437 (White) and HR6TFF437SD (Stainless)

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kris

krisVictoria, 3931

computer glitch in fridge however 5 star level of service

my fridge started to ice the basics and kept an eye on it , it was getting worse so called hisense and within 24 hours had a technician out and fitted a new cpu in the fridge, perfect service especially this time of the year, now all is good for the festive season

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Janie

JanieAU

Leaks all the time

Do not buy one. The doors do not seal well. The freezer door opens when you close the fridge. So freezer defrosts.Then it freezes up inside and water does not go to drainage pipe. Just all over my floor. If I had a wooden floor it would have been a disaster

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Bernd C Beike

Bernd C BeikeKEILOR NORTH

smart

This product, beautiful and generous, storage capacity is very large, four people fully enough. Placed in the kitchen, the noise could hardly be heard. Just turned on using both sides of the panel and rear plate heat, running stable after the side plate almost feel no heat. The back plate is a bit hot, which is normal. I use the smart temperature, not the adjustment, enough.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
N. Kodega

N. KodegaBluewater

Good product

Since we bought this never had any problem and cooling is fantastic. Design is very modern and a definite buy. I will recommend this if you are looking for a decent fridge with the budget option. I bought this fridge from God guys and got very good deal. Thanks Matt

Date PurchasedMar 2018

SKoi

SKoiSydney

Love the stainless finish and space.

It has been over six months we have been using the fridge. I simply love the stainless finish and the space it has. When we first connected there was some noise, but there is no such sound anymore. The fridge maintains the temperature well, looks solid. have not had any issue, but definitely need to be tested over time. We bought this one from Harvey Norman. :)

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Molly Hanna

Molly Hanna

Awesome!

This cridge is great! Such a good pricepoint, extremely reliable and has great space inside! I love that you can set the temperature for the fridge and freezer, and also have options for holiday mode, super cool and super freeze. It is such a good fridge and I'm so happy with it!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

tecky123

tecky123Sydney

Good refridgerator

Quite a good machine. Reliable. I would say this would be a quite machine compared to others. Able to control temperature with touch screen. Plenty of shelf space in fridge. However my only negative is the lack of shelf space in the freezer compartment and very narrow shelves on the doors.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

suzyQ

suzyQJannali

Awesome

I love my new fridge super quiet holds temperature freezer great love good warranty.
I now own a TV ,fridge and chest freezer love the product and brand. Also Good guys highly recommend the brand energy consumption and easy clean. After buying the fridge took home set up and super quiet I love not hearing this running through the night. Highly recommend

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Laura

Laura

Makes a lot of noise

This fridge Is great for a small family my only problem is that it makes a lot of noise , it just makes banging noises all the time and through the night it sounds like it’s. gonna explode it was like this when I bought it brand new from good guys in Bankstown

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Michelle

Michelle

Would not recommend

When I purchased the fridge, I noticed it was freezing anything on the bottom shelf and anything in vegetable crisper. I tried adjusting the temperature but it didn't help.

Now, 2 years later there is water leaking underneath the vege crisper and forming ice. A repairer came and fixed the issue as it was under warranty.

It didn't take long for the same problem to re-occur, but now it's not under warranty.

There are vents in the freezer along the back. Apparently you can't put anything to cover them up, which means you can't use the freezer to its capacity.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

biig ron

biig ronSydney, NSW

value

i just bought one hisense mod hr6tff437 from the good guys penrith let stand 2 hours before turning on runs very quite led light is nice and bright lots of room inside freezer nice and cold set temp on 2 i like bits of ice in my drink thats cold helps keep the meat longer recomend buying this fridge also 3 year warr is standard

Date PurchasedOct 2017

PRO

PROperth

Love it!

Love this fridge. Like the fact that you can adjust the temperature in winter and back in summer. It also has a good quality of being almost soundless (if that word exists!). It's also easy to clean. The only 'but' is that the door doesn't close by itself unlike our former Samsung fridge that just closes like your cutlery drawers. The good thing though is the continuous beeping sound to let you know that you left your fridge door is open!!!!!!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Mohamed Amin  ZUJAM

Mohamed Amin ZUJAMCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect for my kitchen.

I bought this fridge few months ago as it goes very well along my kitchen décor and it has ample storage space for a family of four. The freezer compartment is designed for storage in different compartments. maintains the temperature and the compressor is very quite to notice. Gives a alarm if the door is left open for long time. highly recommended,

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Emilyvanh

EmilyvanhSydney

Good budget option fridge for single person or small family.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Nic

NicVictoria, 3156

Stylish with heaps of space.

This fridge met all our needs at purchase: the right capacity, good looks, top freezer, right size and good price. It is an excellent fridge and we've had no problems with keeping things at perfect temperature both in the fridge and freezer. It's easy to clean but the only drawback is that it can sometimes be a bit noisy - which we only notice at night, when we're nearby. However this is acceptable noise.

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Rosie

RosiePerth, WA

Great Value for Money

The Hisense fridge is an affordable alternative to some of the other more well known brands. It comes with a 3 year warranty. It is a stylish looking fridge & is well laid out inside with plenty of room. The freezer is a good size too. Runs quietly. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Terrible faulty dodgy fridge

Terrible fridge that turns itself off for no reason and won't turn back on until mains power is disconnected then reconnected. Spoke with customer care and they could not of been less help, Won't admit fault for dodgy parts and would not fix for free instead offering the parts for free but to pay for technician which would cost half the cost of the fridge. Yeah nice work, charge me to replace your original dodgy parts with what would only be assumed as the same dodgy Hisense parts. Every other fridge I have owned has never missed a beat and are still going over 10 years later. Shame on Hisense. Useless fridge and useless brand. Stay well away

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Perfect for 1/2 the Price if bigger brands!

Has never let us down or had a single repair in the 5 years we have owned it. Moved from Melbourne to Cairns and brought it along. Stood it for an hour upon unpacking and the long haul didn't affect its performance at all! Would definitely buy another Hisense fridge/freezer when it's time to upgrade!

Date PurchasedOct 2011

Happy with Hisense response to breakdown..

I was sceptical about buying a Hisense label fridge about nearly 2years ago, but at half the price than a normal brand I decided id try it for myself, up until recently the fridge was perfect but the fan broke down and the fridge became warm, I rang Hisense they said no problems and it was fixed within a week of ringing given that there was a public holiday, item was repaired under Manufactures warranty, the Guy that fixed it was prompt and happy and it took him about 15mins to repair...
Happy customer and I hope to get another couple of years from the fridge.

worst fridge.

In the 4 years I've had this fridge/freezer I've had it repaired once because the freezer kept icing up. The repair man told me it was not a good make. Yesterday it stopped working. Everything defrosted and the fridge wasn't working. I will never buy another Hisense.
Also the fruit and veg compartment always had a lot of condensation resulting in the food not keeping very well.

teena dillon

teena dillonasked

HR6TFF437SD (Stainless)

Hi just asking if I have cleaned my stainless steel fridge HR6TFF437SD with gumption and now I have marked the fridge or it looks like some of the paint is removed do you have suggestions on how to restore it?

Tommo
Tommo

Hi Teena, I am not sure of the damage that gumption would cause or how to fix the damage it has caused as I haven't used gumption on my fridge, I have used it on other fridges with good results but not on my current fridge, sorry i couldn't be more helpful. Kind Regards; Tommo

Martin

Martinasked

HR6TFF437SD (Stainless)

What is the plastic thing with holes in it for I've had my fridge for going on 5 years it's been a great fridge no problems at all.

Corinne
Corinne

Heya is it the egg tray? It’s removable flat with shallow sides. And loads of holes to balance eggs.

Deb M.
Deb M.

I just got this fridge and I have that too. The six big hole thingy? I also don't know if there's supposed to be actual tray with these egg holders. Or is that it and they don't clip or fit nicely anywhere?

ROULI

ROULIasked

HR6TFF437SD (Stainless)

Hi just wandering if anyone has a problem with the fan on hisense iv had mine for 3 years the freezer is cold but fridge isnt getting cold plz help

Sandeep C
Sandeep C

Even I am facing same issue.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Hisense HR6TFF437 (436L, White)

Hisense HR6TFF437 (436L, White)

3.7
Hisense HR6TFF437SD (436L, Stainless)

Hisense HR6TFF437SD (436L, Stainless)

3.8
CategoryTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $999$1,099
Dimensions 1756 x 680 x 735 mm1756 x 680 x 680 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm , Frost Free and Wine RackDisplay Panel, Door Alarm , Frost Free and Wine Rack
Colour / Finish WhiteStainless Steel
Handle Type External External
Smart Fridge NoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlass
Number of Shelves35
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins 11
Weight77 kg77 kg
Door Hinge RightRight
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Capacity