Hisense HR6TFF437 (436L)

Hisense HR6TFF437 (436L) Questions & Answers

HR6TFF437 (White) and HR6TFF437SD (Stainless)

7 questions from our users

Hi just asking if I have cleaned my stainless steel fridge HR6TFF437SD with gumption and now I have marked the fridge or it looks like some of the paint is removed do you have suggestions on how to restore it?
Hi Teena, I am not sure of the damage that gumption would cause or how to fix the damage it has caused as I haven't used gumption on my fridge, I have used it on other fridges with good results but not on my current fridge, sorry i couldn't be more helpful. Kind Regards; Tommo

What is the plastic thing with holes in it for I've had my fridge for going on 5 years it's been a great fridge no problems at all.
Heya is it the egg tray? It’s removable flat with shallow sides. And loads of holes to balance eggs.I just got this fridge and I have that too. The six big hole thingy? I also don't know if there's supposed to be actual tray with these egg holders. Or is that it and they don't clip or fit nicely anywhere?

Hi just wandering if anyone has a problem with the fan on hisense iv had mine for 3 years the freezer is cold but fridge isnt getting cold plz help
Even I am facing same issue.

Hi can anyone tell me if this model has a drain hole it has been leaking water the seals are ok on the fridge if it does where is it located?

noticed this fridge is very hot on the outside atm,why would this be? also is leaking just above the crisper and water is running down under crisper and out the bottom of door.
Mine is leaking like this too. Have you found out how to fix this?Not yetlike many fridges these days it seems to have issues keeping a seal on the fridge or freezer door when you slam the other. I fixed this via ordering a couple rare earth magnets off of ebay.au ... two pairs of little ones and glued them aligned to the door and frame. keeps the seals sealed tight and now this fridge rarely runs and is a lot cooler on the outside. The outside is rarely more than lukewarm to the touch, and I live in the tropics where the kitchen is more often +30c than it's not.

Is this model frost free?
I believe it is best to google it for sure. If its starting to ice up then do a serious defrost like ive suggested to others

6 mnths old & up till now its been great!, but, the freezer door has started to open by itself. Lucky so far as Ive found it early enough each time to prevent defrost or thaw. Any ideas on why or how to rectify?
A freezer door opening by itself, you surely have at least one poltergeist. Contact your nearest paranormal team immediately! But if this is not the case: freezer seals are dirty, or dislodged in sections. Clean and refit. Angle is not slightly tilted back to prevent this and/or close automatically. You're welcome.

See all Hisense HR6TFF Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives