Hisense HR6TFF437 (436L)

Hisense HR6TFF437 (436L) (page 2 of 2)

HR6TFF437 (White) and HR6TFF437SD (Stainless)

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

So far it works absolutely perfectly

Only had it a few days the 20/6/2105 to be exact. I have digital thermometers in the fridge and freezer and they read -20 and +2 degrees all the time on setting 2 out of 5 for fridge and freezer. Fridge freezer is extremely quiet have to put my ear against it to hear it running most of the time. I have checked the freezer build up of ice over the past few days and can confirm that the heating element and frost free timer is working like a charm and removes small amounts of ice build up in the freezer compartment walls roof and glass shelving. I previously owned a Bosch fridge that lasted 10 months which I paid $1200 for 11 years ago so $729 for this one was a bargain in my opinion and if you look at the reviews for all the top 3 fridge makers like westinghouse, Fisher and paykel and kelvinator they all have faults and failures in certain models. I say buy the not so well known brands their cheaper and I bought a Haier bar fridge 2 years ago that works like a dream. Hopefully I win the Fridge freezer lotto with this Hisense as well. Time will tell. Will update when I have a problem with it or can find a fault.

2 years now since purchase and not 1 fault with it to date. Keeps everything nice and chilled or frozen. Settings stay at 3 for fridge and freezer during winter and 4 to 4.5 for freezer in summer with 4 for the fridge.

Crap

Thermostat does not work, freezes everything throughout the fridge. Still under warranty. DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND. Stick with the old well known brands do not buy this rubbish. Throwing your money away including higher power bills. Bad seals as well. Total frustration buying a different fridge, not from Harvey Norman or good guys.

Hi just asking if I have cleaned my stainless steel fridge HR6TFF437SD with gumption and now I have marked the fridge or it looks like some of the paint is removed do you have suggestions on how to restore it?
Hi Teena, I am not sure of the damage that gumption would cause or how to fix the damage it has caused as I haven't used gumption on my fridge, I have used it on other fridges with good results but not on my current fridge, sorry i couldn't be more helpful. Kind Regards; Tommo

What is the plastic thing with holes in it for I've had my fridge for going on 5 years it's been a great fridge no problems at all.
Heya is it the egg tray? It’s removable flat with shallow sides. And loads of holes to balance eggs.I just got this fridge and I have that too. The six big hole thingy? I also don't know if there's supposed to be actual tray with these egg holders. Or is that it and they don't clip or fit nicely anywhere?

Hi just wandering if anyone has a problem with the fan on hisense iv had mine for 3 years the freezer is cold but fridge isnt getting cold plz help
Even I am facing same issue.

Hisense HR6TFF437 (436L, White)Hisense HR6TFF437SD (436L, Stainless)
CategoryTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $999$1,099
Dimensions 1756 x 680 x 735 mm1756 x 680 x 680 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm , Frost Free and Wine RackDisplay Panel, Door Alarm , Frost Free and Wine Rack
Colour / Finish WhiteStainless Steel
Handle Type External External
Smart Fridge NoYes
Shelf MaterialGlassGlass
Number of Shelves35
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins 11
Weight77 kg77 kg
Door Hinge RightRight
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Capacity