Hisense HR6TFF437SD (436L, Stainless)

Hisense HR6TFF437SD (436L, Stainless) Questions & Answers

MPN: HR6TFF437SD

8 questions from our users

Sam

Samasked

What is correct temperature settings for Hisense HR6TFF437SD?

Samina Munshi
Samina Munshi

We set it according how we stuff it. If it's really packed, then we turn near to coldest. Normally, when we have few things in there, we set it at intermediate level. But never at low.
Hope it helps.

Sabina
Sabina

Fridge 18

teena dillon

teena dillonasked

Hi just asking if I have cleaned my stainless steel fridge HR6TFF437SD with gumption and now I have marked the fridge or it looks like some of the paint is removed do you have suggestions on how to restore it?

Tommo
Tommo

Hi Teena, I am not sure of the damage that gumption would cause or how to fix the damage it has caused as I haven't used gumption on my fridge, I have used it on other fridges with good results but not on my current fridge, sorry i couldn't be more helpful. Kind Regards; Tommo

qldsharkasked

Where is the drain hole on model Hr6tff436s?

Daniel S

It is under the evaporator unit in the freezer behind the plastic panel.

qldshark

Have taken screws out but panel won’t come out

Daniel S

Here is the trick. The styrofoam is also attached to the plastic panel. You have to pry the panel down from the corners, lift up the bottom corner and pull the assembly all out from the four corners. Took me a while too but eventually they both came off. The Fan is attached to the plastic panel and the styrofoam goes around it. You need to get them both off. I had the same issue. The plastic panel will not come out easily unless the styrofoam is also removed. You run the risk of breaking the clip down the bottom ( middle ) of the plastic panel otherwise. Email me and I will send you photos as I took them for in case someone would ask.

Martin

Martinasked

What is the plastic thing with holes in it for I've had my fridge for going on 5 years it's been a great fridge no problems at all.

Corinne
Corinne

Heya is it the egg tray? It’s removable flat with shallow sides. And loads of holes to balance eggs.

Deb M.
Deb M.

I just got this fridge and I have that too. The six big hole thingy? I also don't know if there's supposed to be actual tray with these egg holders. Or is that it and they don't clip or fit nicely anywhere?

ROULI

ROULIasked

Hi just wandering if anyone has a problem with the fan on hisense iv had mine for 3 years the freezer is cold but fridge isnt getting cold plz help

Sandeep C
Sandeep C

Even I am facing same issue.

Matty

Mattyasked

Hi can anyone tell me if this model has a drain hole it has been leaking water the seals are ok on the fridge if it does where is it located?

Julez

Julezasked

Is this model frost free?

Mandy page
Mandy page

I believe it is best to google it for sure. If its starting to ice up then do a serious defrost like ive suggested to others

Hitch

Hitchasked

6 mnths old & up till now its been great!, but, the freezer door has started to open by itself. Lucky so far as Ive found it early enough each time to prevent defrost or thaw. Any ideas on why or how to rectify?

jeremy.ieraci
jeremy.ieraci

A freezer door opening by itself, you surely have at least one poltergeist. Contact your nearest paranormal team immediately!

But if this is not the case: freezer seals are dirty, or dislodged in sections. Clean and refit. Angle is not slightly tilted back to prevent this and/or close automatically. You're welcome.

See all Hisense 436L Top Mount questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives