Hisense HR6TFF437SD (436L, Stainless)

Hisense HR6TFF437SD (436L, Stainless) Questions & Answers

MPN: HR6TFF437SD

6 questions from our users

Hi just asking if I have cleaned my stainless steel fridge HR6TFF437SD with gumption and now I have marked the fridge or it looks like some of the paint is removed do you have suggestions on how to restore it?
Hi Teena, I am not sure of the damage that gumption would cause or how to fix the damage it has caused as I haven't used gumption on my fridge, I have used it on other fridges with good results but not on my current fridge, sorry i couldn't be more helpful. Kind Regards; Tommo

What is the plastic thing with holes in it for I've had my fridge for going on 5 years it's been a great fridge no problems at all.
Heya is it the egg tray? It’s removable flat with shallow sides. And loads of holes to balance eggs.I just got this fridge and I have that too. The six big hole thingy? I also don't know if there's supposed to be actual tray with these egg holders. Or is that it and they don't clip or fit nicely anywhere?

Hi just wandering if anyone has a problem with the fan on hisense iv had mine for 3 years the freezer is cold but fridge isnt getting cold plz help
Even I am facing same issue.

Hi can anyone tell me if this model has a drain hole it has been leaking water the seals are ok on the fridge if it does where is it located?

Is this model frost free?
I believe it is best to google it for sure. If its starting to ice up then do a serious defrost like ive suggested to others

6 mnths old & up till now its been great!, but, the freezer door has started to open by itself. Lucky so far as Ive found it early enough each time to prevent defrost or thaw. Any ideas on why or how to rectify?
A freezer door opening by itself, you surely have at least one poltergeist. Contact your nearest paranormal team immediately! But if this is not the case: freezer seals are dirty, or dislodged in sections. Clean and refit. Angle is not slightly tilted back to prevent this and/or close automatically. You're welcome.

See all Hisense HR6TFF Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives