Hisense HR6TFF527 (526L)

Hisense HR6TFF527 (526L) (page 2 of 2)

HR6TFF527SD (Stainless), HR6TFF527 (White)

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Internal Layout

Daniel SBerwick

Absolute Rubbish.

jeremy.ieraci

jeremy.ieraciDarwin, NT

It's been good

We've had this fridge for about three weeks now and it's been good. It's a fridge.. it keeps things cold. Finish is good. It's very quiet. It's new. It has cool LED lights in and on front panel and a built in unplumbed water dispenser. You could probably put whatever you like in it though.

Capybara

CapybaraSydney

Looks Can Be Deceiving. Don't Buy This Fridge!

It might look like a great fridge and it is an excellent price!

But you get what you pay for.

At just 18 months old, we've returned our fridge under warranty because the freezer just can't maintain a cold enough temperature. It's not cold enough to freeze ice cream (in fact it has a consistency of water) and our meat and vegetables are mushy and the ice is cold but just not rock solid frozen. Hardly the thing you expect from a brand new fridge or a fridge you expect to maintain for several years.

Go with a well-known and well-built brand, don't buy this Hisense fridge.

Freezer stopped freezing 2 yrs & 11 months after purchase

Wayneo43Geelong

So far so good

Great looking fridge. Freezer & refrigerator work well. Good size. Ice cube maker was a bonus. Quiet operation. I gave this fridge an extra star because it was great value for money. It is a bit power hungry, but I knew that prior with the star rating.
If I have any problems I will edit this review.

Wayneo43

Leaking down inside of fridge on to the floor after just 3 years. Not happy!

Mike

MikePerth

Very good fridge, half the price of the fancy ones

Bad Fridge

Would never buy this brand fridge ever again, and would not recommend to anyone. It's not even 12 months, should kept to LG, never ever had one problem with fridges. Hisense HR6TFF526 is not worth the money you pay for. For now on we get another fridge it will be LG, knew l should of stay with them.

Freezer is defrosting, water running down the panel inside the fridge, under the crisper out under the door onto the floor, Had a guy out to look at it, Inside the freezer the element has to be replace, it will take over a week to get the part, We have to turn the fridge off and let it defrost, the company won't replace the fridge with another one, until ours get fix, It's to bad to the customer.

Jaq S

Jaq Sasked

Why is the fridge leaking water?

See my post above.

David T

David Tasked

Freezer frosting up badly and freezer is not working, curdle milk we had in fridge. What could cause the problem?

haile

haileasked

the fridge is leaking from the back wall to the sipping to the bottom under the salad box then leaks to the floor. I can't find the drip hole to unplug . do I have to unscrew the back unit to find it?

Annie
Annie

Really can't help you with this but why not call HiSense - they have an amazing customer service ( I also have a Hisense TV which had a minor problem and the call centre guy stepped me through re-setting it and now no more problems)..they speak English - based in Melbourne. Having that sort of back-up was a real surprise for me - they are open til about 7.00pm as well!

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Download manual