1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Wine Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bad purchase!

I bought this fridge 2nd hand being only 18 months old and apparently under warranty.

Three months later it is being recycled metal. Admittedly buying 2nd hand items is a risk, however the fridge did work when I bought it.

The fridge however was noisy, the motor ran for a lengthy time and eventually it would not maintain the set temperature (it was a dual zone fridge). Unfortunately as a second buyer, the warranty was invalid.

I took the fridge to a Hisense repairer who said it had a gas leak in the wall of the fridge which was not repairable. Apparently this is a very common problem. So my first Hisense product was a dud.

I have now bought a new Vintec fridge . It in comparison is amazingly quiet and you don't know it is on.

Date PurchasedDec 2017